Bori shags American tart whilst wife recovers from cancer

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Why would this cuddly american bundle of fun want to bother with a guy who can give thousands of pounds of grant funding to her new business ?

Pre trump this would kill his career but standards are a lot lower now.

Why would this cuddly american bundle of fun want to bother with a guy who can give thousands of pounds of grant funding to her new business ?

Kinda like this thread and you Thomas eh?..............Standards are a lot lower here now Thomas.

Kinda like this thread and you Thomas eh?..............Standards are a lot lower here now Thomas.
So you are fine with a bloke fucking some bint whilst his wife is having treatment for cancer ? This must be the exciting new world of the moral right.

So you are fine with a bloke fucking some bint whilst his wife is having treatment for cancer ? This must be the exciting new world of the moral right.
I thought this was a thread about John Edwards. Sorry Thomas.

Standard are definitely lower. Trump was a POS, but he has better tastes in bimbos.

she was more than F@ckeble back then , so whats a problem here, except for maralism ?

3_Jennifer-Arcuri-with-Boris-Johnson.jpg

If we condemn infidelity here, what will happen to Mr. Johnson?
I dont think that anything will happen to him. These things seem to have no bearing on peoples voting habits. The authorities may have another look at the contracts she picked up from London while she was filling in for Mrs Johnson.

Do you English have a message board that us Americans can go to and make idiotic statements designed to troll Limeys?

Do you English have a message board that us Americans can go to and make idiotic statements designed to troll Limeys?
This is about an American slut so feel free to jump in.

At least she has now added a measure of class to the debate.
Boris Johnson's ex-lover joked she was his 'personal penetration tester' in text

PERSONAL PENETRATION TESTER
Is this an American thing ? What are the duties involved ?

..like I've said before--you don't know shit about the US or Mr Trump

Boris Johnson's ex-lover joked she was his 'personal penetration tester' in text

American sluts like Megan Merkle?

Reminds me of being in a bar in Europe next to an English girl (who was drunk, of course; I did say English, right?) who said, "Fancy a shag?" As an American with my native tongue, I had no idea what she meant. Decorate a rug?

That's nothing - Giuliani delivered divorce documents to his wife in the hospital being treated for cancer as he was dipping his Rudy Tooty in some bimbo.

That's nothing - Giuliani delivered divorce documents to his wife in the hospital being treated for cancer as he was dipping his Rudy Tooty in some bimbo.
Rudy Tooty.lololol......................Couldn't imagine what that would look like fornicating.....Ewww. I'm goanna puke.

What about Wallace Simpson?

American sluts like Megan Merkle?
Well she seems to be a happily married young mother. I am not sure how you arrive at that conclusion apart from the fact that she is black.

I am a bit taken aback at your responses. I know that you all took a righteous tone against President Clinton and his domestic habits. Why does johnson escape from you stern moralists without censure? I dont understand how he ranks higher than Clinton.

Forum List

Back