Bori shags American tart whilst wife recovers from cancer

Why would this cuddly american bundle of fun want to bother with a guy who can give thousands of pounds of grant funding to her new business ?

Pre trump this would kill his career but standards are a lot lower now.
Do you English have a message board that us Americans can go to and make idiotic statements designed to troll Limeys?
This is about an American slut so feel free to jump in.

At least she has now added a measure of class to the debate.
Boris Johnson's ex-lover joked she was his 'personal penetration tester' in text

PERSONAL PENETRATION TESTER
Is this an American thing ? What are the duties involved ?
American sluts like Megan Merkle?
Well she seems to be a happily married young mother. I am not sure how you arrive at that conclusion apart from the fact that she is black.

I am a bit taken aback at your responses. I know that you all took a righteous tone against President Clinton and his domestic habits. Why does johnson escape from you stern moralists without censure? I dont understand how he ranks higher than Clinton.
Once one is "rank", lower or higher is irrelevant.

Why would this cuddly american bundle of fun want to bother with a guy who can give thousands of pounds of grant funding to her new business ?

Do you English have a message board that us Americans can go to and make idiotic statements designed to troll Limeys?

Boris Johnson's ex-lover joked she was his 'personal penetration tester' in text

What about Wallace Simpson?
What about her ? I think she was badly treated by the British establishment.

That's the populist take on it.
I think she's a con-artist.
She knew what she was getting herself into....and she decided to act like a spoiled brat.
Even her own family has denounced her.

What could an interloping social climber expect without the utmost in subtlety and discretion?

What about him? ;)

Rudy Tooty.lololol......................Couldn't imagine what that would look like fornicating.....Ewww. I'm goanna puke.

Don't hurl - but something like this maybe? :lol:

giuliani-did-not-know-he-being-filmed-and-warned-by-actor-she-underage-1417-102120-twitter-iphone

What could an interloping social climber expect without the utmost in subtlety and discretion?
What a bizarre response. You read too many tabloids.

The Kamala strategy. Our VP is her role model.

The Kamala strategy. Our VP is her role model.
Are all American women sluts ?

What a bizarre response. You read too many tabloids.
I could say the same about every one of your threads.

Forum List

Back