Born free, and everywhere chained by religion.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"Violence and discrimination against religious groups by governments and rival faiths have reached new highs in all regions of the world except the Americas, according to a new Pew Research Center report.

"Social hostility such as attacks on minority faiths or pressure to conform to certain norms was strong in one-third of the 198 countries and territories surveyed in 2012, especially in the Middle East and North Africa, it said on Tuesday."

I guess the research didn't survey message boards such as this one.

full article here:

Religious groups face increased hostility worldwide: report

America is no exception. Many Muslim and Sikh temples are burned and their pilgrims murdered here in the U.S.. The Jews, Catholics and Mormons are mistreated by the holier than thou evangelicals. The "my God is better than your god" mentality is ramped in America. It's taking over politics now. Freedom of religion is only for those that capitulate to the evangelicals.

"Violence and discrimination against religious groups by governments and rival faiths have reached new highs in all regions of the world except the Americas, according to a new Pew Research Center report.

"Social hostility such as attacks on minority faiths or pressure to conform to certain norms was strong in one-third of the 198 countries and territories surveyed in 2012, especially in the Middle East and North Africa, it said on Tuesday."

full article here:

The world leaders would love to make one religion and force everyone to obey them. LOL

Christianity is no different than the first religions that came out of Babylon according to God's plan called the beast.

• Banned

full article here:

The world leaders would love to make one religion and force everyone to obey them. LOL

Christianity is no different than the first religions that came out of Babylon according to God's plan called the beast.

Do you feel chained by your religious beliefs, or how others treat you because of them?

well thats because you guys havent started killing all of us believers yet. As long as you guys decide not to do that, we wont have any violence.

full article here:

Do you feel chained by your religious beliefs, or how others treat you because of them?

I'm not religious. I'm your Creator who created religion to teach My people how to build things and use them for analogies to help My saints understand your invisible existence within My mind. In other words, I AM the Truth.

well thats because you guys havent started killing all of us believers yet. As long as you guys decide not to do that, we wont have any violence.

Most Christians do NOT believe in Me, your Creator. They worship false gods and a false Christ that has nothing to do with the Truth, which is what I call Myself.

Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph are true believers, and both committed murder. Last time I looked, murder is a violent act.

Most Christians are NOT believers. They are antichrists who steal the words from us saints and prophets and use them for their own selfish gain.

Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph are true believers, and both committed murder. Last time I looked, murder is a violent act.

This is the hypocrisy common among most Christians and conservatives: when a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the individual alone is responsible having nothing to do with his faith: for a Muslim, however, Islam alone is to blame.

America is no exception. Many Muslim and Sikh temples are burned and their pilgrims murdered here in the U.S.. The Jews, Catholics and Mormons are mistreated by the holier than thou evangelicals. The "my God is better than your god" mentality is ramped in America. It's taking over politics now. Freedom of religion is only for those that capitulate to the evangelicals.

link?

This is the hypocrisy common among most Christians and conservatives: when a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the individual alone is responsible having nothing to do with his faith: for a Muslim, however, Islam alone is to blame.

Link to "christian terrorism"?

As long as Christians believe they are killing for Jesus, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as Muslims believe they are killing for their false prophet, Mohammad, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as the Jews believe they are killing for their god of Abraham, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

full article here:

The report confirms a fact long known: there is no "war" on Christianity in the United States; the notion is a partisan contrivance.

full article here:

The report confirms a fact long known: there is no "war" on Christianity in the United States; the notion is a partisan contrivance.

Christians believe they are being attacked because most people don't want to obey their laws that are contrary to the laws of God, which frees man from this world and all it's religious liars.

America was a better place when the majority attended church regularly. Society has become a cesspool of debauchery and moral decay and if you deny that, you are a fucking mentally retarded trog.

May I assume you attend church regularly, and yet post a hateful ^^^ message? How do you explain that when comported with your premise?

Great observation.

America was a better place when the majority attended church regularly. Society has become a cesspool of debauchery and moral decay and if you deny that, you are a fucking mentally retarded trog.

May I assume you attend church regularly, and yet post a hateful ^^^ message? How do you explain that when comported with your premise?

You may assume as you wish, but your assumption is wrong. I am agnostic.

There's nothing hateful in the truth. If anyone really believes society has not become an immoral toilet, they are too stupid for words or a shit-faced liar. And I would have no problem saying that if I were a church goer.

As long as Christians believe they are killing for Jesus, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as Muslims believe they are killing for their false prophet, Mohammad, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as the Jews believe they are killing for their god of Abraham, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

I take it from your posts and user name you proclaim some kind of bible expertise, which is funny. The commandment is Thou Shalt not Murder. A real expert would have known that. And of course to kill does not necessarily mean to murder. Unless in your remarkable expertise you mean that we should never defend ourselves in a personal conflict to protect our own lives, which can result in us killing another human being.

Forum List

Back