Born free, and everywhere chained by religion.

Murder is an unlawful taking of another life. Hence, capital punishment, combat and abortion are not examples of murder. Sadly, euthanasia is and that is a crime.

So, you're saying that the BART cop who shot that guy in the back while he was proned out should be put to death. Is that what you're saying?

Nope. First degree murder is a Capital Crime, manslaughter is not. Next time dry the straw.

My mistake, I misread what you wrote. Apologies.

AMERICA NEEDS TO RETURN TO IT'S ROOTS=BELIEVE,TRUST IN GOD!!==George Washington

Prayers

And now, Almighty Father,

If it is Thy holy will that we shall obtain a place and name among the nations of the earth, grant that we may be enabled to show our gratitude for Thy goodness by our endeavors to fear and obey Thee. Bless us with thy wisdom in our counsels, success in battle, and let our victories be tempered with humanity. Endow, also, our enemies with enlightened minds, that they become sensible of their injustice, and willing to restore our liberty and peace. Grant the petition of Thy servant, for the sake of whom Thou hast called Thy beloved Son; nevertheless, not my will, but Thine be done.

--George Washington

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington’s Prayer for the United States of America appears on a plaque in St. Paul ’s chapel in New York City as well as at Pohick Church , Fairfax County , Virginia , where Washington was a vestryman from 1762 to 1784:

Almighty God,

We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field.

And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication, we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

--George Washington

Murder is an unlawful taking of another life. Hence, capital punishment, combat and abortion are not examples of murder. Sadly, euthanasia is and that is a crime.

abortion IS a perfect example of the first degree murder.

First degree murder is illegal, Roe v. Wade made abortion in some cases legal. By your definition Capital Punishment is First Degree Murder.

legality is a fluid description.
which changes.

abortion is a first degree murder.
and I do not consider capital punishment to e a necessity today.

The Seat of Satan was located in Pergamon, It was an alter dedicated to Satan. Kaiser Wilhelm was so impressed with it that he had a Museum built just to house the Seat of Satan, and had it moved from Turkey to Germany. Hitler was so impressed with it he had a replica Museum built in Nuremberg for his rallies. It was there he announced the annihilation of the Jewish race. It is an indication of the principality behind the country. The best post here is the one that made the comparison between America when it was a society of church going, 10 commandant learning, Christian taught children, and the life style it produced, and now. Those people had no locks on their doors. They didn't need them. It's an indication of the principality behind their peaceful coexistence. Night and day, doors always open. No one to fear. Try, I know, but just try to imagine this country with no locks on our doors. Now that we have removed our blessings and the blesser, are we doing better? It is an indication of the principality behind our lifestyle now. We kicked God out and created a vacancy. Satan moved right in. Don't believe the correlation? Don't lock your doors tonight...... Leave your keys in the car......... Where should we build the Museum? .

well thats because you guys havent started killing all of us believers yet. As long as you guys decide not to do that, we wont have any violence.

Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph are true believers, and both committed murder. Last time I looked, murder is a violent act.

This is the hypocrisy common among most Christians and conservatives: when a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the individual alone is responsible having nothing to do with his faith: for a Muslim, however, Islam alone is to blame.

Yes. of course. hypocrisy.

It can't possibly be because people are familiar with both faiths. Namely that Christianity teaches people not to engage in violence and that Islam has Jihad as a central tenent. A tenant that is very often interpreted to include violence.

This is the hypocrisy common among most Christians and conservatives: when a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the individual alone is responsible having nothing to do with his faith: for a Muslim, however, Islam alone is to blame.

As long as Christians believe they are killing for Jesus, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as Muslims believe they are killing for their false prophet, Mohammad, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as the Jews believe they are killing for their god of Abraham, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

I take it from your posts and user name you proclaim some kind of bible expertise, which is funny. The commandment is Thou Shalt not Murder. A real expert would have known that. And of course to kill does not necessarily mean to murder. Unless in your remarkable expertise you mean that we should never defend ourselves in a personal conflict to protect our own lives, which can result in us killing another human being.

Christians and Jews turned this commandment into a way that allowed them to feel less guilty when they killed another person. So by interpreting "Thou shalt not kill" to "Thou shalt not murder", which doesn't say this in any Bibles, Christians can feel better when they go off to war to kill other people.

Thou shalt not kill means you shall not kill. When the flesh of man is killed by any means, that flesh has died and will never be used again by anyone. God claims to be the killer according to His prophecies.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

This is why He says, "Thou shalt not kill". because He knows that we don't kill anyone. He's the one who created the illusion of killing to deceive us from the Truth that we're ALL saved from our wicked flesh to live forever.

So because the scripture more accurately translates to "Thou shalt not murder" that's not what it actually means? Instead you know.

As long as Christians believe they are killing for Jesus, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as Muslims believe they are killing for their false prophet, Mohammad, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

As long as the Jews believe they are killing for their god of Abraham, they don't have to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT KILL".

I take it from your posts and user name you proclaim some kind of bible expertise, which is funny. The commandment is Thou Shalt not Murder. A real expert would have known that. And of course to kill does not necessarily mean to murder. Unless in your remarkable expertise you mean that we should never defend ourselves in a personal conflict to protect our own lives, which can result in us killing another human being.

Christians and Jews turned this commandment into a way that allowed them to feel less guilty when they killed another person. So by interpreting "Thou shalt not kill" to "Thou shalt not murder", which doesn't say this in any Bibles, Christians can feel better when they go off to war to kill other people.

Thou shalt not kill means you shall not kill. When the flesh of man is killed by any means, that flesh has died and will never be used again by anyone. God claims to be the killer according to His prophecies.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

This is why He says, "Thou shalt not kill". because He knows that we don't kill anyone. He's the one who created the illusion of killing to deceive us from the Truth that we're ALL saved from our wicked flesh to live forever.

That's so cool. So in the unlikely but possible event that someday you and your child are taken, do fight back too hard when the thugs begin beating your kid to death, because you might accidently "kill" the thug.

Good grief.

Read the bible (all the bible) in contex thou shall not ""murder"" is not the same as kill. Jesus himself will destroy millions (all) of those god hating evil loving at his soon return.

In your opinion but not in mine. And not in law, which is, for all practical purposes, what counts.

In your opinion but not in mine. And not in law, which is, for all practical purposes, what counts.

nope. law can be changed.

murder can't.

"Violence and discrimination against religious groups by governments and rival faiths have reached new highs in all regions of the world except the Americas, according to a new Pew Research Center report.

"Social hostility such as attacks on minority faiths or pressure to conform to certain norms was strong in one-third of the 198 countries and territories surveyed in 2012, especially in the Middle East and North Africa, it said on Tuesday."

I guess the research didn't survey message boards such as this one.

full article here:

Religious groups face increased hostility worldwide: report

Considering how easy it is to find, they were probably looking for actual blood.
:beer: To Progress!​

America was a better place when the majority attended church regularly. Society has become a cesspool of debauchery and moral decay and if you deny that, you are a fucking mentally retarded trog.

May I assume you attend church regularly, and yet post a hateful ^^^ message? How do you explain that when comported with your premise?

You may assume as you wish, but your assumption is wrong. I am agnostic.

There's nothing hateful in the truth. If anyone really believes society has not become an immoral toilet, they are too stupid for words or a shit-faced liar. And I would have no problem saying that if I were a church goer.

:lmao:

Society hasn't become anything of the sort!

If you don't believe that there was plenty of debauchery and hedonistic behavior in America's past, you're a fool.

nope. law can be changed.

murder can't.

Laws can be changed, it's true. And over the last hundred years the rate of changed has accelerated, throughout the civilised world and America, in the direction of decriminalising abortion.

Forum List

Back