Boston Marathon Bombing

Does anyone have a source that isn't the NY Post that says anything about the suspect in custody

I saw a tweet that said a 20 year old saudi male was in custody. I'll try to find it again.

I've seen tweets like that too - so far everything I've found goes back to that NY Post story.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen an independent second source on that one.

....At least, a NON-Murdoch source.

Reports coming in that a Saudi national is being guarded in a Boston hospital as a person of interest in the bombings. It has not been confirmed whether or not he is a suspect or a witness.

EDIT: Or not...

I'm listening to an independant radio show and they are not bringing politics into this at all. It's refreshing.

Last edited:
Mass hysteria. Reports of this and that. Nobody knows what happened or who did it. Yet.
Let's wait as this developes.

Does anyone have a source that isn't the NY Post that says anything about the suspect in custody

I saw a tweet that said a 20 year old saudi male was in custody. I'll try to find it again.

That has been reported by Fox News anyway though they are calling this guy a 'person of interest' and not a 'suspect'.

Saw that.

The fact that the "suspect" himself is hurt is curious. (wrong place, wrong time?)

Then again, terrorist from the Weather Underground to the "Underwear Bomber" and more have a good history fraking themselves up pretty good. Remember the goobers that tried to Jeep bomb a London airport only to mess their own shite up?

Just too early to tell about today's sad events.

Forum List

Back