Boston Marathon Bombing

Does anyone have a source that isn't the NY Post that says anything about the suspect in custody

I saw a tweet that said a 20 year old saudi male was in custody. I'll try to find it again.

I've seen tweets like that too - so far everything I've found goes back to that NY Post story.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen an independent second source on that one.

Does anyone have a source that isn't the NY Post that says anything about the suspect in custody

I saw a tweet that said a 20 year old saudi male was in custody. I'll try to find it again.

That has been reported by Fox News anyway though they are calling this guy a 'person of interest' and not a 'suspect'.

MSNBC Chris Mathews is trying to blame the Right Wing. Bush is next.

You are a lying sack of shit. I'm watching him right now, and he said "it could have been right wing extremists, left wing extremists, muslim terrorists, we don't know"

MSNBC Chris Mathews said Right Wing Extremists about 10 times & how tax day activates the wrong part of the brain.

The media was right about the Aryan Brotherhood white supremacists being responsible for the DA murders in Texas.

Oh wait.

They were wrong.

i'm curious as to the lefties reactions in this thread. they are upset when someone makes it political, but virtually every gun death lefties immediately make it political.

most on the left, not all.

Nice job trying to politicize this attack asshole. The only ones that have been doing so are ultra-right wing pieces of shit like you.

i didn't politicize it. and you're quite the dishonest hypocrite as you make gun threads political.

btw...do explain how i am ultra right wing douchebag...

why is it you jump on the political bandwagon when it is about guns, yet, all of a sudden you give a shit. you're the very lefty asswipes i'm referring to.

good job

Is it that hard to keep political bias out of this before anyone knows anything?

Lord have mercy on some who frequent this board.

MSNBC Chris Mathews is trying to blame the Right Wing. Bush is next.

You are a lying sack of shit. I'm watching him right now, and he said "it could have been right wing extremists, left wing extremists, muslim terrorists, we don't know"

MSNBC Chris Mathews said Right Wing Extremists about 10 times & how tax day activates the wrong part of the brain.

What a sad little liar you are. Apparently you've got a serious serious agenda jones going on there, buddy.

Forum List

Back