Boston Marathon Bombing

tweets: Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims

That really doesn't make any sense.

It does: Mass General is close to the finish line. Some of the runners didn't stop...they kept going to MGH!

It's not really that close (and if streets were not shut down as for a marathon, certainly not a direct route), and I don't think they would even let you give blood right after running a marathon.

Last edited:
MSNBC is invoking the New Town Shooting because some of their people were there. An 8 year old was killed. They are dancing around Right Wing Guns.

MSNBC Chris Mathews has already said it could have been "Right Wing Extremist" & "Domestic Terrorist"

He also said it could be muslim terrorists or international terrorists.

Why do you people need to misrepresent so much????

Man, I'm glad I read the other thread on the bombing first.

If I'd read this one first, I'd be thinking very few here had any compassion at all.

Can we wait until tomorrow to play the right-wing, left-wing blame game?

MSNBC is invoking the New Town Shooting because some of their people were there. An 8 year old was killed. They are dancing around Right Wing Guns.

MSNBC Chris Mathews has already said it could have been "Right Wing Extremist" & "Domestic Terrorist"

And it could have been people like those OWS loons who wanted to blow up a bridge. The point is nobody knows yet, and MSNBC can go fuck themselves.

I finally am in agreement with you. Did hell freeze over? :lol:

it was a bomb
You think? Terrorists wouldn't be smart to bomb the JFK Library over this. The world around would condemn them for that.

I guess we'll know when the dust settles. That could take months.

Thanks for your input. I have no tv to watch right now.

It would be strange for a device to be planted 6 miles away when it is likely lightly visited due to a State Holiday (Patriot's Day). No school field trips.

Could be...but I doubt it.

FOX reports it was a fire at JFKPL

Most of what the press puts forth right now will be inaccurate or misinformation. I'd take everything with a grain of salt other than that a horrible attack occurred in which people were killed and seriously injured, and that a suspect is in custody.

He never said that and I already debunked this you lying sack of shit. Nice work politicizing tragedies. You right wing filth are disgusting.

You think? Terrorists wouldn't be smart to bomb the JFK Library over this. The world around would condemn them for that.

I guess we'll know when the dust settles. That could take months.

Thanks for your input. I have no tv to watch right now.

It would be strange for a device to be planted 6 miles away when it is likely lightly visited due to a State Holiday (Patriot's Day). No school field trips.

Could be...but I doubt it.

FOX reports it was a fire at JFKPL

That part of the story (like all of it, I guess) is still pretty fluid at this point.

FOX reporting that FBI and NTCT (National Counter-Terrorism Center) are going to report to Congress tomorrow. FOX analysts says that this indicates there is a larger scope an a local Boston jurisdiction

FOX reporting that FBI and NTCT (National Counter-Terrorism Center) are going to report to Congress tomorrow. FOX analysts says that this indicates there is a larger scope an a local Boston jurisdiction

Fox is propaganda. I wouldn't trust them.

Anyone pointing fingers at our own political parties is a damned idiot. Wait and we'll find out who is responsible soon enough...
Or there will be yet another scapegoat patsy who will be set up to deflect the blame from the real criminals.

I finally am in agreement with you. Did hell freeze over? :lol:

You are probably in agreement with me because you watched Matthews too and know what he said.

Forum List

Back