Boston Marathon Bombing

It's clear you're bigoted against muslims and it's clear you are a white supremacist in that you call me scum for even suggesting the bomber could be a domestic enemy.

Say sparky, isn't Islam a creed? An ideology?

Is it "bigoted" to oppose any ideology? I mean, like the Manson cult, is it bigoted to oppose what they taught?

Y'all have some pretty fucked up views, ya know?

So you don't deny being bigoted against a large demographic of people? Because this sounds like a defense of that. And also it's clear you don't have any sort of understanding of Islam nor do you deny the white supremacist claim, so in your view any brown person you don't agree with falls into this category. It's clear you're not that bright and bigoted as has been proven over and over in this thread. Especially since you're trying to argue things that aren't even directed towards you. So I'm just going to give you this :cuckoo: and move on.

No, you're playing the race card. You can't change it now, you hare brained know-nothing.

I think you've bottomed out in the stupid barrel, now. I'm going to see if I have recently negged you..and if I haven't, then brace yourself. You've earned it. Now shut up before you further embarass yourself, and by association any other retard that might be egging you on....

How does domestic automatically mean white or anything even involving you? You're out of your lunatic mind on this.

No, you're playing the race card. You can't change it now, you hare brained know-nothing.

I think you've bottomed out in the stupid barrel, now. I'm going to see if I have recently negged you..and if I haven't, then brace yourself. You've earned it. Now shut up before you further embarass yourself, and by association any other retard that might be egging you on....

How does domestic automatically mean white or anything even involving you? You're out of your lunatic mind on this.

Hmmm. Freudian on Koshergrl's part, eh?

It's clear you're bigoted against muslims and it's clear you are a white supremacist in that you call me scum for even suggesting the bomber could be a domestic enemy.

Is it "bigoted" to oppose any ideology? I mean, like the Manson cult, is it bigoted to oppose what they taught?

So you don't deny being bigoted against a large demographic of people? Because this sounds like a defense of that. And also it's clear you don't have any sort of understanding of Islam nor do you deny the white supremacist claim, so in your view any brown person you don't agree with falls into this category. It's clear you're not that bright and bigoted as has been proven over and over in this thread. Especially since you're trying to argue things that aren't even directed towards you. So I'm just going to give you this :cuckoo: and move on.

:eusa_eh:

You're a fucking idiot, lol.

But thanks for sharing. Now everybody knows it.

You're right. He didn't plead guilty, he took a plea bargain that included an admission of guilt on 4 counts.

I know way to much about pea bargains to consider them an admission of anything other than not being willing to risk years of prison. Did you know that any lawyer will advise you that it is better to plead guilty than to risk trial in federal court? The reason for that is that they simply cannot fight the government.

I don't think you're understanding my point.

I'm not arguing whether or not he's guilty of anything - my point is simply that he has not been denied any part of our justice system. It was claimed that he was being held indefinitely, and had been denied due process.

The only thing I asked is if he plead guilty, I hadn't heard that. Did you notice I never actually challenged you to prove it? I just wanted to know from my own curiosity, not trying to make out like you are deluded.

Last edited:

You moron. It automatically means white to YOU.

Maybe you're a sensible conservative (although you can address multiple people in a single post) but it's pathetic the level of vitriol is coming from the brain dead on the right to even insinuate it might be a domestic terrorist. It's pathetic that you people are so insecure that you think you're going to be somehow connected to the bomber or his beliefs.

Could that be because the brain dead on the left is blaming them for things they had nothing to do with?

How is it saying it could potentially be a domestic enemy who's angry about taxes or trying to make a statement since it was "Patriots' Day" in Boston an indictment of conservatives?

All the discussion about "teabaggers" escape your attention?

Hmmm. Freudian on Koshergrl's part, eh?

We have a large contingent of all sorts of extremist and crazy domestic groups. Everything from militarized muslims like the DC Sniper, to Neo-Nazi groups, to MS-13 groups, to right-wing political groups. Why are these people so stupid to think that saying it's probably a domestic enemy automatically mean an attack on them and their beliefs? Are they unconsciously saying they may have sympathies with the bomber or they'd support someone doing this for the right reasons? It's just fucking weird.

So are all foreign terrorists *brown*?

Wow. You sound like a racist.

Could that be because the brain dead on the left is blaming them for things they had nothing to do with?

How is it saying it could potentially be a domestic enemy who's angry about taxes or trying to make a statement since it was "Patriots' Day" in Boston an indictment of conservatives?

All the discussion about "teabaggers" escape your attention?

I wasn't apart of that and it's retarded to get so much bile from the usual suspects just because someone may think the bomber is a domestic enemy.

In your head it must be since you're fighting so hard against the notion that the bomber is an American white guy.

Because it's not likely..and it comes across as wishful thinking, scum.

So because there's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest and experts on terrorism say it's likely, it's wishful thinking? You really come across like an ignorant racist bitch on this one.

Experts on terrorism have said no such thing. The experts I have read have pointed out that the bomb design comes from an Al Qaeda magazine and that the date something that anti government types generally fixate on. They then point out that thre is absolutely no evidence to support anything right now, and that no respectable person would speculate.

I have seen a lot of talking heads mention right wingers, but not a single expert has made a point on focusing on them.

Because it's not likely..and it comes across as wishful thinking, scum.

So because there's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest and experts on terrorism say it's likely, it's wishful thinking? You really come across like an ignorant racist bitch on this one.

Experts on terrorism have said no such thing. The experts I have read have pointed out that the bomb design comes from an Al Qaeda magazine and that the date something that anti government types generally fixate on. They then point out that thre is absolutely no evidence to support anything right now, and that no respectable person would speculate.

I have seen a lot of talking heads mention right wingers, but not a single expert has made a point on focusing on them.

There's been a lot of thing said supporting both potential outcomes. Personally I'm 50/50 right now. I was leaning domestic but with the strong potential of thing being connected bombings in Finland a few months ago it seems that's a strong possibility as well. However, it's silly to get angry about just discussing potential outcomes and potential motives for this which is what's happening right now. And that's what I'm calling out right now. It's silly to listen to the usual gang of idiots attack anyone for something in their brains they're taking as an attack.

There's been a lot of thing said supporting both potential outcomes. Personally I'm 50/50 right now. I was leaning domestic but with the strong potential of thing being connected bombings in Finland a few months ago it seems that's a strong possibility as well. However, it's silly to get angry about just discussing potential outcomes and potential motives for this which is what's happening right now. And that's what I'm calling out right now. It's silly to listen to the usual gang of idiots attack anyone for something in their brains they're taking as an attack.

Of course you're leaning right in the domestic area of a conspiracy

In your head it must be since you're fighting so hard against the notion that the bomber is an American white guy.

Really?

Where did I do that?

How does making predictions correlate with your racial fear and in your brain how the word "domestic" automatically means "white conservative." It's pathetic how scared you look.

You're hoping to unleash even more of your bigoted demagoguery.

But you have no clue who did this - no one does. You're just jacking off to your racist/partisan fantasy.

You're the one having a nervous breakdown over the potential of this being a domestic enemy. I'm merely speculating but open to any possibility. The potential of this being connected to Finnish bombings a few months ago does suggest it's a foreign enemy but there's a lot of evidence to suggest it's a domestic. I'm personally just fascinated by this and want to know who's behind it. You're the one attaching emotional significance to this.

Right wing domestic terrorists tend to target the government, the bombs were in front of a Lens Crafters and a sporting goods store that I cannot remember the name of, not government offices. The target appears to have been the crowd, but that is only speculation at the moment.

So you don't deny being bigoted against a large demographic of people?

I admit it, I oppose Nazism.

Even though millions subscribed to the ideals and the creed of Nazism, I still see it as abhorrent.

Now you of the mindless left say that opposing ANYTHING is bigotry.

But then, you folk have the intelligence of the average lamp post.

Because this sounds like a defense of that. And also it's clear you don't have any sort of understanding of Islam nor do you deny the white supremacist claim, so in your view any brown person you don't agree with falls into this category.

Oh? Is that clear skippy?

Are you an expert on Islam? Do you have detailed knowledge of the Koran and the Hadiths? Have you delved into Al Bukhari and studied the life of the Warlord Muhammad?

ROFL - another fucknut spewing ignorance as if it were knowledge..

It's clear you're not that bright and bigoted as has been proven over and over in this thread. Especially since you're trying to argue things that aren't even directed towards you. So I'm just going to give you this :cuckoo: and move on.

Is that right sparky? Why not wow us with your vast knowledge of the history of Islam? I'd love to hear of the forays into India and the love Islam bestowed on the native populations?

Come on, show us just how wonderfully smart you are?

:eusa_eh:

You're a fucking idiot, lol.

But thanks for sharing. Now everybody knows it.

Uh yeah, I don't think there was any new knowledge there.

Sparky has been about for quite some time. And he never fails to make an impression.

Standard Disclaimer: Probably not the impression he intends, but an impression nonetheless....

Last edited:
I am getting a bad feeling, usually, credit is taken by the perpetrators ( or other assorted nuts) soon there after, soon can be as soon as the attack is 'successful' or shortly there after.....if we hit tomorrow and no credit has been taken, I will be thinking domestic...

Well I don't know if that's true anymore. Terrorists have seen what happens to those who do take responsibility for attacks like this. It also might mean that they aren't finished yet.

yes I see your point.

what scares me if they have gotten smart and learned enough to just let it lie, lay up and wait for another opportunity. If its a stand alone cell that is snug and seriously organized, we are in trouble.

Terror is letting your victim dangle and build the tension until you strike again.....

Forum List

Back