Boston Marathon Bombing

Why is this such a racial thing with conservatives? Calm down, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Racial? Did your head get screwed on wrong again?

Why are they having such a nervous breakdown that this could potentially be a white person? They really just need to shut the fuck up.
what if it is a white person or persons...just as guilty and just as cowardly with an equally fuckup political or religious motive as nay non white person.
or just a nut job who likes blowing shit up.

Why are they having such a nervous breakdown that this could potentially be a white person? They really just need to shut the fuck up.

The ONLY ones making predictions as to who it was, are you Obamunists.

We all know why.

How does making predictions correlate with your racial fear and in your brain how the word "domestic" automatically means "white conservative." It's pathetic how scared you look.

He plead guilty? Are you sure about that?

You're right. He didn't plead guilty, he took a plea bargain that included an admission of guilt on 4 counts.

I know way to much about pea bargains to consider them an admission of anything other than not being willing to risk years of prison. Did you know that any lawyer will advise you that it is better to plead guilty than to risk trial in federal court? The reason for that is that they simply cannot fight the government.
what's a pea bargain?:eusa_whistle:

We all know why.

How does making predictions correlate with your racial fear and in your brain how the word "domestic" automatically means "white conservative." It's pathetic how scared you look.

Neither Arab nor Muslim is a race definition, you fucking moron.

SEMITIC refers to language.

So where is the RACISM? Aside from your own, that is...

We all know why.

Arab isn't a race, you fucking moron.

:laugh: This post does nothing to dissuade my point that you're an ignorant racist bitch. In fact it's kind of funny that you don't get it.

You're hoping to unleash even more of your bigoted demagoguery.

But you have no clue who did this - no one does. You're just jacking off to your racist/partisan fantasy.

You're hoping to unleash even more of your bigoted demagoguery.

But you have no clue who did this - no one does. You're just jacking off to your racist/partisan fantasy.

You're the one having a nervous breakdown over the potential of this being a domestic enemy. I'm merely speculating but open to any possibility. The potential of this being connected to Finnish bombings a few months ago does suggest it's a foreign enemy but there's a lot of evidence to suggest it's a domestic. I'm personally just fascinated by this and want to know who's behind it. You're the one attaching emotional significance to this.

It's like being in the Twilight Zone. JoeB is cheering because this bombing will direct people away from the Gosnell trial...and these loons are turning it into a race issue...only the people who set the bombs aren't the racists...the people who dare to think it could possibly be middle east terrorists are!

"How dare you think it could be set by middle eastern loons! You are a racist if you dare to imagine that middle east locos might be up to no good (again)!!! You are the problem! You're why we deserve to be bombed!"

:laugh: This post does nothing to dissuade my point that you're an ignorant racist bitch. In fact it's kind of funny that you don't get it.

The casual observer would certainly recognize a "racist bitch" in this thread.

Though, I don't think they would see it as KG playing that role.

Ya know? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I'm just sayin......

We've already established that your opinion is tainted and worthless.

Really. What race am I bigoted against?

It's clear you're bigoted against muslims and it's clear you are a white supremacist in that you call me scum for even suggesting the bomber could be a domestic enemy.

MUSLIM ISN'T A RACE you fucking retard.

And you are scum. Calling you scum doesn't make me a white supremecist...but the fact that you think it does makes you possibly the stupidest person currently posting.

And that's saying something.

We all know why.

Neither Arab nor Muslim is a race definition, you fucking moron.

how quaint a bigoted, homophobic, bible thumper attempts the legerdemain of semantics to cover her racism.

both Arabs and Jews are
SEMITIC so you can hate them both equally

It's like being in the Twilight Zone. JoeB is cheering because this bombing will direct people away from the Gosnell trial...and these loons are turning it into a race issue...only the people who set the bombs aren't the racists...the people who dare to think it could possibly be middle east terrorists are!

"How dare you think it could be set by middle eastern loons! You are a racist if you dare to imagine that middle east locos might be up to no good (again)!!! You are the problem! You're why we deserve to be bombed!"

I'd love to meet these imaginary people in your head. They must be wild people to torture you so.

It's clear you're bigoted against muslims and it's clear you are a white supremacist in that you call me scum for even suggesting the bomber could be a domestic enemy.

Say sparky, isn't Islam a creed? An ideology?

Is it "bigoted" to oppose any ideology? I mean, like the Manson cult, is it bigoted to oppose what they taught?

Y'all have some pretty fucked up views, ya know?

No, you're playing the race card. You can't change it now, you hare brained know-nothing.

I think you've bottomed out in the stupid barrel, now. I'm going to see if I have recently negged you..and if I haven't, then brace yourself. You've earned it. Now shut up before you further embarass yourself, and by association any other retard that might be egging you on....

Forum List

Back