Boston Marathon Bombing

I feel bad for that saudi student, too. Poor guy.

I'm sure it was a bunch of right wingers that heard the explosion, then tackled the first brown person they saw to be "heroes" that they roughed up and caught the terrorist

You want to stop this kind of thing... you want to REALLY stop this kind of thing? Then you need to say FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, FUCK WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE, and PROFILE the FUCK otta these mother fucking MUSLIMS, PERIOD.

Time to quit worrying and all the touchy, feely, can't offend anyone BULL SHIT.

So of the bomber turns put to be white, shpuld all.whites be profiled? I love how.passionate you are towards everyone but you. White guy.

You want to stop this kind of thing... you want to REALLY stop this kind of thing? Then you need to say FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, FUCK WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE, and PROFILE the FUCK otta these mother fucking MUSLIMS, PERIOD.

So of the bomber turns put to be white, shpuld all.whites be profiled? I love how.passionate you are towards everyone but you. White guy.

No, only whites who fit the profile.

It was the Black Panthers!!!

How do I know?

Only white people were hurt.
The bombs were in pressure cookers which is symbolic for the blowing pressure cookers from the oppression of 50,000 years of slavery African-Americans endured by white America.
They were in pack packs which is symbolic of the heavy load they have to carry.
It was on April 15 to symbolize all the money taken from them and given to white people.
It was at the Boston Marathon to represent all the running they did fleeing slavery.
There were two bombs to represent the north and the south
It was at the finish line to represent the end of one era and the start of a new era.
If you spell Boston backwards it spells Notsob which represents "not taking it anymore you son of bitches." or Notsob.
The Black Panthers really hate the song "Amanda" by Boston.

How many billions does DHS receive? With all those tools that have to do the job they are supposed to do why didn't they before the race search the are around the finish line?
After all this is one of the biggest races in America.
Two block sweep around the finish line could have prevented this. Is it too much to expect DHS to do their job?

What if they were? What's to say that it would have still happened anyway?

Exactly, so why are we now searching EVERYONE with a bag??? You think they can't hide pipe bombs in their clothes and still drop them into garbage cans?
To answer your question: because the bomb was made from a pressure cooker,you cant hide that easily in clothes but you can hide them in bags and back packs.

At least he is not being held in detention indefinitely, unlike that feckless documentary maker whose been blamed for inciting the riot that led to the Benghazi attack.

Why make things up?

He plead guilty to probation violations, and was sentenced to 1 year in prison. He's not "being held in detention indefinitely".

I have news for you asswarp, after the islamic extremists pulled off 9-11 white people were profiled. we were the only ones being pulled outta line by the tsa, patted down and searched. get a new lie whydonchya?

Exactly, so why are we now searching EVERYONE with a bag??? You think they can't hide pipe bombs in their clothes and still drop them into garbage cans?
To answer your question: because the bomb was made from a pressure cooker,you cant hide that easily in clothes but you can hide them in bags and back packs.

:clap2:

At least he is not being held in detention indefinitely, unlike that feckless documentary maker whose been blamed for inciting the riot that led to the Benghazi attack.

Why make things up?

He plead guilty to probation violations, and was sentenced to 1 year in prison. He's not "being held in detention indefinitely".

He was targeted to cover up for the Obama administration's malfeasance.

It's disgusting.

Why make things up?

It's disgusting.

You're welcome to that opinion. But you're not welcome to your own facts.

He had a trial. He plead guilty, and was sentenced.

He's not a political prisoner - he openly, admittedly violated the conditions of his parole.

Why make things up?

It's disgusting.

He's not a political prisoner - he openly, admittedly violated the conditions of his parole.

He claimed innocence but took a plea after he had to sell his house due to death threats against himself and his family.

The Obama Administration engaged in a gross abuse of power which denied this man an actual due process under the law. He was used as political damage control fodder.

It's disgusting.

You don't think they'd just use another type of bomb?

It's disgusting.

He claimed innocence but took a plea after he had to sell his house due to death threats against himself and his family.

The Obama Administration engaged in a gross abuse of power which denied this man an actual due process under the law. He was used as political damage control fodder.

It's disgusting.

How was he denied due process?

And are you now backing off your claims of "indefinite detention"?

Something interesting a Finnish friend of mine brought up on another board.

The type of bomb used in this attack has been talked about a lot on Finnish papers today and it seems to be same type, that was used here 10/11/02 in a shopping mall. 7 people killed (3 children) and 80 wounded.

6-liter pressure cookers meant to maim and not kill.

I doubt it was Al Qaeda. The huge cloud of white smoke strongly suggests the explosive was (sulfurous) gunpowder. Al Qaeda bombers are far too advanced to use something that primitive. They know how to make ANFO, which is basically what Timothy McVeigh used in Oklahoma City. That would have caused ten times the damage of yesterday's bombs.

pressure cooker bombs such as this have been used in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, etc. And the Ft. Hood bomber did as well.
The pressure cooker is basic and common. It serves only as the containment for the explosive material, which is the critical component.

If gunpowder was used, which all that white smoke would suggest, the people in the area of the blast were very lucky. Because gunpowder is comparatively slow-burning. But everything I've read or heard about Al Qaeda bombers is they use ANFO or C-4, either of which would have produced infinitely more damage.

So far my guess is some homegrown, unaffiliated, sympathetic fanatic(s) did this. But time will tell.

Small difference of opinion. since C-4 is tagged, and gunpowder isn't, it makes a lot more sense to use gunpowder to avoid detection. On top of that, pressure cooker bombs rely on the pressure build up to cause the explosion, C-4 would blow right throw any pressure cooker I have ever seen, which make it useless in pressure type bombs.

How does that give them the right to search anyone, much less students?

Why make things up?

He plead guilty? Are you sure about that?

Forum List

Back