Boston Marathon Bombing

We should really get into your complexes sometime because you can't handle it when other people are correct.

The complete and utter lack of even a hint of evidence to support your claims makes you "correct?"

Well alrighty then...... :clap2::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

You won't refute anything I said and I laid out logically exactly what your problem is... so I guess this is the point where you try to insult me and wander off like a good little conservative.

:bye1:

The Saudi student has been cleared.

Source: Bombs were likely in pressure cookers in backpacks - CNN.com

No suspects have been identified, and the motive remains unclear, authorities said.
Authorities late Monday searched the apartment of a young Saudi man who was injured at the race. He was found to have no connection to the attack. "He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time," the U.S. official said.

A Saudi woman, a medical student who was also injured in the blast, has also been interviewed by investigators, according to a law enforcement source.

So many injured and stuck in hospital but only 2 questioned as suspects.
Does that say a little something?
How many others were under armed guard and had their houses searched, what, none?
There's something very wrong when you treat a guest that way because they're the 'wrong' race and/or religion.

There used to be a poster on here who really got into the internet message board psychoanalysis thing...omg, he'd get super irate when anyone said that psychology wasn't a science. Who was that?

Crap, was it eots???

The Saudi student has been cleared.

Source: Bombs were likely in pressure cookers in backpacks - CNN.com

No suspects have been identified, and the motive remains unclear, authorities said.
Authorities late Monday searched the apartment of a young Saudi man who was injured at the race. He was found to have no connection to the attack. "He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time," the U.S. official said.

A Saudi woman, a medical student who was also injured in the blast, has also been interviewed by investigators, according to a law enforcement source.

How many others were under armed guard and had their houses searched, what, none?
There's something very wrong when you treat a guest that way because they're the 'wrong' race and/or religion.

Talk to the leaders of Islam about that one.

Talk to the leaders of Islam about that one.
really? guess you don't remember the house un-American activities committee or J EDGAR HOOVER.

Last edited:
They already know quite a bit about whoever it was that built the bombs from the way the bombs were built. It's not like they have nothing to go on.

I feel bad for that saudi student, too. Poor guy.

He will survive. We don't kill people and parade them through the streets when we suspect them of things they didn't do. We just question and release them.

They already know quite a bit about whoever it was that built the bombs from the way the bombs were built. It's not like they have nothing to go on.
how's that? knowing how the bombs were built is no real indication of who built them.
it's not as if the maker left some sort of I.D. in the fragments.
if "they" did it would not be announced until "they" were caught.
nice use of logic there sport!

Last edited:
how's that? knowing how the bombs were built is no real indication of who built them.
it's not as if the maker left some sort of I.D. in the fragments.
if "they" did it would not be announced until "they" were caught.
nice use of logic there sport!

Cripes, you're such a moron.

"“These kinds of things often have what are referred to as signature tell-tale signs that could signal who exactly might have been involved in putting these items together,” said Harris"

Clues to identifying Boston bombers encrypted in explosives: terrorism expert | Globalnews.ca

At least he is not being held in detention indefinitely, unlike that feckless documentary maker whose been blamed for inciting the riot that led to the Benghazi attack.

He will survive. We don't kill people and parade them through the streets when we suspect them of things they didn't do. We just question and release them.

Except when we waterboard them too many times & they snap, or we test them to destruction, or we accidentally freeze them, electrocute them, put them into positions of stress for too long, deprive them of sleep too long, drug them too long, let them bleed/not treat their wounds until they answer, set dogs on them, confine them in tiger cages, extreme rendition them to the tender mercies ... oh, yah, great humanitarians we are, especially if we're afraid that somehow Al Queda or unspecified others will nuke us, or germ us, or tamper with our precious bodily fluids ...

Forum List

Back