Boston Marathon Bombing

Why make things up?

He plead guilty to probation violations, and was sentenced to 1 year in prison. He's not "being held in detention indefinitely".

He was targeted to cover up for the Obama administration's malfeasance.

It's disgusting.

You're welcome to that opinion. But you're not welcome to your own facts.

He had a trial. He plead guilty, and was sentenced.

He's not a political prisoner - he openly, admittedly violated the conditions of his parole.

Now I know you are making things up, he did not have a trial.

At least he is not being held in detention indefinitely, unlike that feckless documentary maker whose been blamed for inciting the riot that led to the Benghazi attack.

Why make things up?

He plead guilty to probation violations, and was sentenced to 1 year in prison. He's not "being held in detention indefinitely".

He plead guilty? Are you sure about that?

You're right. He didn't plead guilty, he took a plea bargain that included an admission of guilt on 4 counts.

Why is this such a racial thing with conservatives? Calm down, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Racial? Did your head get screwed on wrong again?

Why are they having such a nervous breakdown that this could potentially be a white person? They really just need to shut the fuck up.

You are talking to a conservative, which makes me part of they, yet I am not having a meltdown. I have objected to the tendency to blame right wing without evidence, which you might consider a meltdown, but I don't.

They already know quite a bit about whoever it was that built the bombs from the way the bombs were built. It's not like they have nothing to go on.
how's that? knowing how the bombs were built is no real indication of who built them.
it's not as if the maker left some sort of I.D. in the fragments.
if "they" did it would not be announced until "they" were caught.
nice use of logic there sport!

Cripes, you're such a moron.

"“These kinds of things often have what are referred to as signature tell-tale signs that could signal who exactly might have been involved in putting these items together,” said Harris"

Clues to identifying Boston bombers encrypted in explosives: terrorism expert | Globalnews.ca
often is not always and this guy like everybody else is guessing, it took ten years to nab the Unabomber using that technique.
who's the moron again.
"could" means may or might. what was that you were yammering about being floored by the use of language?
post# 1021

Last edited:

It's disgusting.

He's not a political prisoner - he openly, admittedly violated the conditions of his parole.

Again, you are correct. It seems he took the plea bargain before the trial started.

Why make things up?

You're right. He didn't plead guilty, he took a plea bargain that included an admission of guilt on 4 counts.

I know way to much about pea bargains to consider them an admission of anything other than not being willing to risk years of prison. Did you know that any lawyer will advise you that it is better to plead guilty than to risk trial in federal court? The reason for that is that they simply cannot fight the government.

Racial? Did your head get screwed on wrong again?

Why are they having such a nervous breakdown that this could potentially be a white person? They really just need to shut the fuck up.

You are talking to a conservative, which makes me part of they, yet I am not having a meltdown. I have objected to the tendency to blame right wing without evidence, which you might consider a meltdown, but I don't.

Maybe you're a sensible conservative (although you can address multiple people in a single post) but it's pathetic the level of vitriol is coming from the brain dead on the right to even insinuate it might be a domestic terrorist. It's pathetic that you people are so insecure that you think you're going to be somehow connected to the bomber or his beliefs.

Why make things up?

Nevermind.

He did plead guilty to 4 charges, as part of the plea bargain. The other 4 charges were dropped, also part of the plea bargain.

That does in fact count as a "guilty plea".

Maybe you're a sensible conservative (although you can address multiple people in a single post) but it's pathetic the level of vitriol is coming from the brain dead on the right to even insinuate it might be a domestic terrorist. It's pathetic that you people are so insecure that you think you're going to be somehow connected to the bomber or his beliefs.

Could that be because the brain dead on the left is blaming them for things they had nothing to do with?

Exactly, so why are we now searching EVERYONE with a bag??? You think they can't hide pipe bombs in their clothes and still drop them into garbage cans?
To answer your question: because the bomb was made from a pressure cooker,you cant hide that easily in clothes but you can hide them in bags and back packs.

You don't think they'd just use another type of bomb?

They could yes but whoever did this knew that nobody would check them in the first place. Why try to get better materials if you don't have to. Here's the thing with soft targets,they only use them because they know they can get away with it easily. If they think they will be searched or it will be a hassle they will move on. Now the Boston Marathon will become a PITA,they will find another crowded event with less security.

It's disgusting.

He couldn't possibly had more than a violation hearing. He wasn't charged with any additional counts.

I know way to much about pea bargains to consider them an admission of anything other than not being willing to risk years of prison. Did you know that any lawyer will advise you that it is better to plead guilty than to risk trial in federal court? The reason for that is that they simply cannot fight the government.

I don't think you're understanding my point.

I'm not arguing whether or not he's guilty of anything - my point is simply that he has not been denied any part of our justice system. It was claimed that he was being held indefinitely, and had been denied due process.

Could that be because the brain dead on the left is blaming them for things they had nothing to do with?

How is it saying it could potentially be a domestic enemy who's angry about taxes or trying to make a statement since it was "Patriots' Day" in Boston an indictment of conservatives?

The pressure cooker is basic and common. It serves only as the containment for the explosive material, which is the critical component.

If gunpowder was used, which all that white smoke would suggest, the people in the area of the blast were very lucky. Because gunpowder is comparatively slow-burning. But everything I've read or heard about Al Qaeda bombers is they use ANFO or C-4, either of which would have produced infinitely more damage.

So far my guess is some homegrown, unaffiliated, sympathetic fanatic(s) did this. But time will tell.

I have never heard of Al Qaeda using C-4. They can't just whip that stuff up in a kitchen. Plus a pressure cooker full of C-4 would have done 10 times more damage than that. Gun powder requires a pressure vessel. Al Qaeda uses TATP, TCAP or PETN but those don't require a pressure vessel. Truck Bombs use ANFO or ANNM.

Last edited:

He had no trial. He plead to a judge in a closed session.

{Prosecutors had maintained that Mr. Nakoula lied to the police about the extent of his involvement in the project.

In accordance with the sentencing request by Robert Dugdale, the assistant United States attorney who prosecuted the case, Judge Christina A. Snyder ruled that Mr. Nakoula would serve one year in prison followed by four years of probation.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/maker-of-anti-islam-video-gets-prison-term.html?_r=0

Further, he was held for making the anti-Muhammad film, as the above clearly shows. He may be a scumbag, but he IS a political prisoner.

The 37 members of the Westboro Baptist church define all 2.4 billion Christians.

You Christophobic Bigots have it all figured out!
making shit up again?
or do you just intentionally misinterpret what is posted for your own masturbational pleasure?

if you consider the Westboro Baptist church as even remotely Christian then yes, it defines all of you.
if not, then I apologize.

Forum List

Back