Boston Marathon Bombing

Kathy is 69 or 70 and never did anything violent with bombs herself, personally. So, no. Probably she didn't blow up the Boston Marathon. That's a young man's work.

I said that above and then found this on Reuters just now, remember all the prosecutors out West being shot? So I guess I am underestimating SOME women's tendency toward violence!

Woman confesses to killing Texas prosecutors

Arrest raises hopes of progress in killings of Texas prosecutors
Sun, Apr 14 2013

By Lisa Maria Garza

KAUFMAN, Texas | Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19pm EDT

(Reuters) - The wife of a former Texas justice of the peace confessed to shooting dead two prosecutors and the wife of one of the officials earlier this year, and she has been charged with their murder, the Kaufman County Sheriff's Office said on Wednesday.

Kim Williams told investigators during an interview on Tuesday that she shot Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife, Cynthia, and Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse.

"Kim Williams confessed to her involvement in the scheme and course of conduct in the shooting deaths," said a warrant for her arrest released by the sheriff's office.

The two prosecutors were involved in the conviction of her husband, Eric Williams, who lost his position as justice of the peace in Kaufman County after he was found guilty of stealing computer monitors from a public building, according to law enforcement authorities in Kaufman county.
Yeah....where was Sara Jane Olson (Kathleen Soliah) when the bombings went down?

Yeah....where was Sara Jane Olson (Kathleen Soliah) when the bombings went down?

Boy, that prosecutor thing was unexpected. Now that was a crime that everyone was convinced was a rightwing white prison gang! But the person arrested was the wife of a guy who stole a few computers........

I guess it's a lesson in wait and see. The world is always wilder than we can imagine.

Former NYPD Bomb Squad Detective Kevin Berry explains why the bombs may not have been fully functional:

[ame=http://youtu.be/LhAQEFX_IYw]Boston Marathon 2013: Explaining the Explosions - YouTube[/ame]​

Former NYPD Bomb Squad Detective Kevin Berry explains why the bombs may not have been fully functional:

That hole in the concrete is huge. That was done by a pressure cooker bomb? Amazing.

I am a bit confused about the white powdery substance. That would take at least a few large containers to carry it in. If it's part of the bomb, somebody would obviously see it put in place.

Excellent Video FB.

Oh, I loved the begining when the anchor had no clue that the third devise was not a bomb. Shows how up to date the media often is.

That hole in the concrete is huge. That was done by a pressure cooker bomb? Amazing.

I am a bit confused about the white powdery substance. That would take at least a few large containers to carry it in. If it's part of the bomb, somebody would obviously see it put in place.

Excellent Video FB.

Oh, I loved the begining when the anchor had no clue that the third devise was not a bomb. Shows how up to date the media often is.

The hole didn't appear that large to me.

Excellent Video FB.

If you have ever run a jackhammer you would know that busting a hole, that size, in a city sidewalk takes a bit of effort. The size I guess is relative to my experience with one of those.

Good video. The white powder could also be fire retardant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPAH0NGqv0]Fire Extinguishers at Work Video - YouTube[/ame]

Just throwing that out....the expert may be correct too.

That was my initial thought when I first saw the video. Maybe the expert was just guessing.

Excellent Video FB.

If you have ever run a jackhammer you would know that busting a hole, that size, in a city sidewalk takes a bit of effort. The size I guess is relative to my experience with one of those.

How big do you think the hole is?

Just looked at the video again, It blasted brick, not concrete, so my bad, much easier to move.

Hole looks to be roughly 2 feet, by 2 feet and 8 to 10" deep.

The amazing think to me is that it took just a few seconds to create the hole.

Just looked at the video again, It blasted brick, not concrete, so my bad, much easier to move.

FYI:

pre-blast:

1stBomb.jpg

1890.jpg

Not sure if this is the blast nearest the finish line or not. The hole isn't there in this picture...

Boston_Marathon_explosions_%288652971845%29.jpg

FYI:

pre-blast:

1stBomb.jpg

1890.jpg

Not sure if this is the blast nearest the finish line or not. The hole isn't there in this picture...

I was referencing FreedomBeckys video, showing a blue tub that was in the hole. Looked like one of those tubs used to carry mail. From that view it looked quite large

Last edited:
Kathy Boudin, a terrorist, gets out of prison as his hired as a professor by Colombia University, in a short time, there is a terrorist bombing in Boston. Are these connected? Harvard, in Boston, teaches radicalism right along with law and medicine. There is much more of a chance that the Boston Marathon bombings was done by a leftist radical college student.

Kathy is 69 or 70 and never did anything violent with bombs herself, personally. So, no. Probably she didn't blow up the Boston Marathon. That's a young man's work.

She didn't bomb anything personally, which is why she spent 22 years in prison as a conspirator. She doesn't have to blow up the Boston Marathon, just advise and encourage someone else to do it.

FYI:

pre-blast:

1stBomb.jpg

1890.jpg

I was referencing FreedomBeckys video, showing a blue tub that was in the hole. Looked like one of those tubs used to carry mail. From that view it looked quite large

Yeah, I know...that hole that was in the video is not in the picture above which likely means:

1). This may be the other blast site.

I don't think it is due to the amount of blood that is there. And also the white residue came after the fact.

2). The hole was made subsequently....maybe by evidence collection teams?

FYI:

pre-blast:

1stBomb.jpg

1890.jpg

Yeah, I know...that hole that was in the video is not in the picture above which likely means:

I don't think it is due to the amount of blood that is there. And also the white residue came after the fact.

all valid points, although I can't believe they would create the hole so soon after. If looking for evidence I would think they would want to keep the area as is, maybe cover it for a time befor excavating it.

But then again, what the hell do I know.

Excellent Video FB.

The white powered substance seems to be broken glass to me but I'm no expert.

all valid points, although I can't believe they would create the hole so soon after. If looking for evidence I would think they would want to keep the area as is, maybe cover it for a time befor excavating it.

But then again, what the hell do I know.

Could be anything....

I could see a scenario by which there was maybe something embedded in some of the bricks, they were removed and sent somewhere for analysis. The blue item in the video may be covering the excavated area to preserve it as sterile as possible...

Again, could be anything--or even the 2nd blast scene...the fence looks like it may be different in front of the Lens Crafter's neighbor.

Bloody hell, this seems to be true.

http://www.facebook.com/BostonBombing1542013?ref=nf

I'm way too tired to work out time zones at the moment.
Can someone check and post the results, please.

Just in case no one else has, I sent this to the FBI.
If the page was set up before the bombs, it may well help the police catch the bastards that did this.

I did a check in at one place today on my tablet...it didn't "take". When I got back to my gym where there is strong WIFI, I checked in there. Both check-ins were done at the same time. FB can glitch from time to time.

Didn't hurt to send it in though.

Bloody hell, this seems to be true.

http://www.facebook.com/BostonBombing1542013?ref=nf

I'm way too tired to work out time zones at the moment.
Can someone check and post the results, please.

Just in case no one else has, I sent this to the FBI.
If the page was set up before the bombs, it may well help the police catch the bastards that did this.

I actually saw this page when had something like 27 likes at the time if I recall correctly. People were all over it the day of the bombings. It was explained he had renamed the page he had set up for a different purpose and then the bombings happened and the name was changed to reflect support for Boston.

Forum List

Back