Boston Marathon Bombing

BIMRi7vCQAEvhGk.jpg:large

Here's a pic of one of the suspects arrested tonight.

Okay am I going crazy? That guy does not seem to match the pics they released earlier?

So the buzz is they got one and they're right on the heels of the other one. And these idiots are in fact the Boston Bombers.

How fucking bright are you to rob a 7/11 when the entire country is in a manhurt to nail you?

Possibly to cause a bunch of havoc. They probably knew it was only a matter of time until they were busted.

So the buzz is they got one and they're right on the heels of the other one. And these idiots are in fact the Boston Bombers.

How fucking bright are you to rob a 7/11 when the entire country is in a manhurt to nail you?

they seem (the media) to be pulling back that they are the bombers

Earlier they stated or corrected that this was not a robbery at 7-11 but a car jacking so they possible could have a clean get away car.

CaféAuLait;7113431 said:
CaféAuLait;7113389 said:
Be careful.

I'm in the financial district, I should be okay. Just wanna see if I can hear anything.

They just told reporters to move again, brought in police command unit and told reporters to stay away due to military grade explosives. So still be careful, I'm not familiar with how far that is from Watertown though.

It's a pretty decent ways away.

I just walked around a couple of blocks...didn't hear anything and my number one contact on the Boston streets, the overnight fruit stand guy, didn't hear or see anything either. A few police cars did go whizzing by and the cops were wearing SWAT style hats. A colleague who left to go home at 2 just called and said that there are shitloads of cops on the highway burning up the road heading somewhere.

Globe says they have one bomber in custody. I hope they don't have it all jacked up like the wrong suspects. Now they are saying they believe there are more than just two and there are more suspects at large possibly.

CaféAuLait;7113458 said:
BIMRi7vCQAEvhGk.jpg:large

Here's a pic of one of the suspects arrested tonight.

Okay am I going crazy? That guy does not seem to match the pics they released earlier?

maybe there is a bunch of these guys

That is what they just said.. Wow, I wonder if that is true?

Another reporter is now saying they are unsure if its them but there was one person arrested and at least two on the loose.

CaféAuLait;7113467 said:

Globe says they have one bomber in custody. I hope they don't have it all jacked up like the wrong suspects. Now they are saying they believe there are more than just two and there are more suspects at large possibly.

maybe

the guy in the picture does not look like the two suspects

and the guy they had face down on the ground

did not look like the two suspects

if all are related

that would make at least four

Forum List

Back