Boston Marathon Bombing

IfEgkXB.jpg

What does Iraq have to do with anything?
At this time, nothing factual. This is a speculative discussion.

Think of it this way: If someone tossed a pipe bomb through your window and killed your family, in contemplating who might have done it wouldn't the factor of why it was done cross your mind? Wouldn't you wonder what you ever did to deserve something like that?

If in contemplating the matter of provocation it occurs to you that you once bombed someone's home and killed his kids -- and he knew who did it, wouldn't that individual's name rank high on your list of suspects?

Does that answer your question more substantively?

Bombers are Palestinian / Arabic. They used Expensive Remote Control Toys & Expensive Golf / Polo Hats.

Bomber #1 Hat
1_photo.jpg

Bomber #2 Hat
Ralph%20Lauren%20big%20pony%20polo%20cap%20in%20white-864.jpg

Yes, as a matter of fact, motherfucker. Drop on by and ask. You'll find out we have great hospitals here.

I go to Boston quite a bit, have a lot of family there. Most people there are fucking sheep, just like everywhere else.

Next time you go, stop by a Bruins game, shoot your measly mouth off like this, and then remind your dentist that he owes me one, pussy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-CT9TVboo]The Internet Tough Guy Song - YouTube[/ame]

All kinds of craziness going down in the Boston burbs right now.

Apparently they chased down the suspects to which the suspects fired back with automatic rifles and grenades??? I'm having trouble tracking down details.

that is what i just heard

supposedly reports from the media ( we know how accurate that has been)

one is in the hospital

I go to Boston quite a bit, have a lot of family there. Most people there are fucking sheep, just like everywhere else.

Next time you go, stop by a Bruins game, shoot your measly mouth off like this, and then remind your dentist that he owes me one, pussy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-CT9TVboo]The Internet Tough Guy Song - YouTube[/ame]

--LOL

thanks for sharing the youtube

Apparently they chased down the suspects to which the suspects fired back with automatic rifles and grenades??? I'm having trouble tracking down details.

What have I missed, does this have anything to do with the death of the guard at MIT? Or with the bombing? Damn cable is acting up!

CNN field reporter says MIT shooters resemble the bombers. He heard on scanner was positive ID. Nothing confirmed yet. They made suspect strip naked before they were told to walk towards them. Bomb or grenade had gone off. Officer shot & killed.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7113330 said:

What have I missed, does this have anything to do with the death of the guard at MIT? Or with the bombing? Damn cable is acting up!

kindle fire

2nd not in custody

CaféAuLait;7113330 said:

kindle fire

2nd not in custody

iPad, just got the TV going, thanks for the updates!,

Forum List

Back