Boston Marathon Bombing

CaféAuLait;7113348 said:
CaféAuLait;7113330 said:
What have I missed, does this have anything to do with the death of the guard at MIT? Or with the bombing? Damn cable is acting up!

kindle fire

2nd not in custody

iPad, just got the TV going, thanks for the updates!,

they seem to have stopped the scanner talk currently

bruns posted a good live link

a few posts back

I should leave the office for a bit and take a walk around and see if I hear anything going on.

I hope so, but this lady reporter is saying the death of a police always has a large response of police presence. She seems to be downplaying it now and walking things back, saying the large police presence may just be because of the high tension in the area.

Strange.

CaféAuLait;7113389 said:
I should leave the office for a bit and take a walk around and see if I hear anything going on.

Be careful.

I'm in the financial district, I should be okay. Just wanna see if I can hear anything.

They just told reporters to move again, brought in police command unit and told reporters to stay away due to military grade explosives. So still be careful, I'm not familiar with how far that is from Watertown though.

CaféAuLait;7113431 said:
CaféAuLait;7113389 said:
Be careful.

I'm in the financial district, I should be okay. Just wanna see if I can hear anything.

They just told reporters to move again, brought in police command unit and told reporters to stay away due to military grade explosives. So still be careful, I'm not familiar with how far that is from Watertown though.

plus armored vehicles

they are saying the MIT cop was killed while responding to a robbery .......why would the bombers draw attention to themselves by committing a robbery ???very strange indeed .

BIMRi7vCQAEvhGk.jpg:large

Here's a pic of one of the suspects arrested tonight.

Jennifer Peter‏@GlobeJenPeter5m
A marathon suspect is in custody as manhunt continues for another in Watertown, according to official with knowledge of the investigation.

The Boston Globe‏@BostonGlobe31s
One Marathon bombing suspect has been caught, and another is on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police, officials said.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Seth Mnookin‏@sethmnookin1m
Cambridge bomb squad being directed to head back from Cambridge from Watertown. pic.twitter.com/JaWv8ckEd5

Forum List

Back