Boston Marathon Bombing

The last I heard, the fire at the library was most likely due to a mechanical malfunction and was not intentionally caused--whether that is definitive or not remains to be seen but I know the police are being careful not to speculate in any way. As for 'other explosions', the police have repeatedly said that there were only two devices at the scene and no others so rumors about others apparently were just rumors.
Boston Marathon bombs placed in pressure cookers - ESPN Boston

I'm glad to see that not only did Obama get Bin Laden, but Obama also got these two terrorists. Any comments? :eusa_whistle:

Well, in fairness to the President he didn't exactly take all the credit for the capture, but he definitely made it clear that it was his efforts that contributed to it. :)

He does beat all. In going on 4-1/2 years now, I have yet heard him accept ANY responsibility for anything bad that has happened, any failed policy, anything that went wrong. That stuff is always somebody else's fault or something he inherited. He is blameless.

But he sure does want credit for anything good that happens, doesn't he. He manages to make it clear that it was HIS idea or HIS doing that made it happen.

And in this speech, he just can't bring himself to say that the motive likely comes from Muslim extremism. Even though he has no problem at all speculating on motives re a Cambridge professor or a Trayvon Martin, etc. And that is intensely frustrating to those of us who know that Muslim extremism is killing thousands, maybe millions, of innocent people and creating mayhem all around the world.
]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgByrIZAhW4]Obama comments on capture of Boston bombing suspect - Lastest News - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Have you wondered why the blast at JFK Library, about five miles away from Marathon Explosions, is not being talked about? And I wonder what happened to the two other explosives reportedly found at Marathon site.

From what I read, it wasn't an explosion at the library, it was fire, and in a back section. The other two explosives, weren't explosives either. Apparently just stuff that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What discussing motivation what has to be taken into account is that these were brothers who may have some common experiences which may have been the source for these acts.

I find it very curious that they did not harm the man they hijacked the car from. After killings and maiming many others. If this killing spree was motivated by a religious belief that man should have been killed as well.

There is more to this story.

You could argue, they are a product of Russian anti-Muslim violence.
I would imagine it's easy to radicalise someone who has been on the receiving end of oppression.

I agree especially after learning the older brother had recently spent 6 months in Russia. Still, not everyone who is on the receiving end of what they consider "oppression" chooses to bomb people seemingly at ransom and that have not been their oppressors.

What discussing motivation what has to be taken into account is that these were brothers who may have some common experiences which may have been the source for these acts.

I find it very curious that they did not harm the man they hijacked the car from. After killings and maiming many others. If this killing spree was motivated by a religious belief that man should have been killed as well.

There is more to this story.

You could argue, they are a product of Russian anti-Muslim violence.
I would imagine it's easy to radicalise someone who has been on the receiving end of oppression.

I agree especially after learning the older brother had recently spent 6 months in Russia. Still, not everyone who is on the receiving end of what they consider "oppression" chooses to bomb people seemingly at ransom and that have not been their oppressors.

Let's see what we learn from this.

If all those runners and spectators had been armed, these two guys would never have escaped the scene of the crime. In fact, since everyone would have slapped leather and started blazing away, NOBODY would have left the scene of the crime...

Lots of speculation during those initial hours....Most all of it proved to be false......

Indeed. Something I did not realize is the suspects had two cars when they were stopped, one they had jacked and their own. Each one was in a different car when the cops stopped them in Watertown.

The two men were in separate cars when they were confronted, he said — apparently one of their own and another that they had carjacked.

Deveau said police tracked one of the cars because the carjack victim’s phone was still inside. The lone officer, whom he identified as Joe Reynolds, was told not to engage the suspects, but the suspects fired on him from separate locations, Deveau said.

Report: 3 arrested in New Bedford in connection to bombing suspe - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

So were they picking up something from their other car? Going in different directions? For them to have planned this attack, stay around for days then finally decide to leave they seemed to lack any real plan.

2qbru43.jpg

CNN reporting that a law enforcement official is saying they have a Saudi National injured in the hospital. He is a "person of interest" has been questioned, is being guarded but not under arrest.

And so begins the bullshit.

By the way, all of you who basically convicted this Saudi, comments?

I'm glad to see that not only did Obama get Bin Laden, but Obama also got these two terrorists. Any comments? :eusa_whistle:

Well, in fairness to the President he didn't exactly take all the credit for the capture, but he definitely made it clear that it was his efforts that contributed to it. :)

He does beat all. In going on 4-1/2 years now, I have yet heard him accept ANY responsibility for anything bad that has happened, any failed policy, anything that went wrong. That stuff is always somebody else's fault or something he inherited. He is blameless.

But he sure does want credit for anything good that happens, doesn't he. He manages to make it clear that it was HIS idea or HIS doing that made it happen.

And in this speech, he just can't bring himself to say that the motive likely comes from Muslim extremism. Even though he has no problem at all speculating on motives re a Cambridge professor or a Trayvon Martin, etc. And that is intensely frustrating to those of us who know that Muslim extremism is killing thousands, maybe millions, of innocent people and creating mayhem all around the world.
]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgByrIZAhW4]Obama comments on capture of Boston bombing suspect - Lastest News - YouTube[/ame]

SHUT THE FUCK UP... you fucking hack.

CNN reporting that a law enforcement official is saying they have a Saudi National injured in the hospital. He is a "person of interest" has been questioned, is being guarded but not under arrest.

Ya know there are other threads where posters were convinced this man was the guy:

KgNQBlu.jpg

9VuyFm6.jpg

Comments ranged from he looks "mentally retarded", to he was "the one" or looked like a "Tea Partier", just by his looks. There were other 'white' guys profiled along with people of color.

I know when I reviewed the photos, I was more intent on finding people who appeared with backpacks then sans backpack. Color did not matter. When I saw the guy above, I too thought he might be someone that sould be looked into along with others.

As far as the Saudi man ( who is not pictured in the photo you have above) he was detained by police, and his home was searched for 5 hours by ATF, FBI and other agencies. People were going by reports. At the time hearing he was being questioned and seeing agents at his apartment gave people reason to believe he may have been the suspect.

Who, as it turns out, got deported..which means he either is an outright criminal, or has been associated with something very questionable.

So he was guilty, and worth a closer look. Good riddance.

What are we even arguing about right now? Internet profiling? Who cares? It was interesting. This was the first American criminal investigation that several million people were following online. It was resolved within three days and no one innocent was harmed by the speculation. You are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing.

Poetic justice that the younger brother probably killed the older one by driving over him while trying to escape.

I hope the kid lives a long life behind bars.

What are we even arguing about right now? Internet profiling? Who cares? It was interesting. This was the first American criminal investigation that several million people were following online. It was resolved within three days and no one innocent was harmed by the speculation. You are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing.

I wonder if the guy that everyone labeled a retard agrees with you?

Fact of the matter is, that nutters see things and go out and do something in revenge. The speculation was pretty stupid.

I wonder if the guy that everyone labeled a retard agrees with you?

You're going to have to be more specific for this website...

]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgByrIZAhW4"]Obama comments on capture of Boston bombing suspect - Lastest News - YouTube[/ame]

SHUT THE FUCK UP... you fucking hack.

Oooh..articulate.

Forum List

Back