Boston Marathon Bombing

CaféAuLait;7123198 said:
Lots of speculation during those initial hours....Most all of it proved to be false......

Indeed. Something I did not realize is the suspects had two cars when they were stopped, one they had jacked and their own. Each one was in a different car when the cops stopped them in Watertown.

The two men were in separate cars when they were confronted, he said — apparently one of their own and another that they had carjacked.

Deveau said police tracked one of the cars because the carjack victim’s phone was still inside. The lone officer, whom he identified as Joe Reynolds, was told not to engage the suspects, but the suspects fired on him from separate locations, Deveau said.

Report: 3 arrested in New Bedford in connection to bombing suspe - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

So were they picking up something from their other car? Going in different directions? For them to have planned this attack, stay around for days then finally decide to leave they seemed to lack any real plan.

Good chance that they didn't think they would get caught until their pictures were released to the public.....

Well, in fairness to the President he didn't exactly take all the credit for the capture, but he definitely made it clear that it was his efforts that contributed to it. :)

He does beat all. In going on 4-1/2 years now, I have yet heard him accept ANY responsibility for anything bad that has happened, any failed policy, anything that went wrong. That stuff is always somebody else's fault or something he inherited. He is blameless.

But he sure does want credit for anything good that happens, doesn't he. He manages to make it clear that it was HIS idea or HIS doing that made it happen.

And in this speech, he just can't bring himself to say that the motive likely comes from Muslim extremism. Even though he has no problem at all speculating on motives re a Cambridge professor or a Trayvon Martin, etc. And that is intensely frustrating to those of us who know that Muslim extremism is killing thousands, maybe millions, of innocent people and creating mayhem all around the world.
]
Obama comments on capture of Boston bombing suspect - Lastest News - YouTube

SHUT THE FUCK UP... you fucking hack.

Oooh..articulate.

Zona gets that way.........

CaféAuLait;7123198 said:
Lots of speculation during those initial hours....Most all of it proved to be false......

Indeed. Something I did not realize is the suspects had two cars when they were stopped, one they had jacked and their own. Each one was in a different car when the cops stopped them in Watertown.

The two men were in separate cars when they were confronted, he said — apparently one of their own and another that they had carjacked.

Deveau said police tracked one of the cars because the carjack victim’s phone was still inside. The lone officer, whom he identified as Joe Reynolds, was told not to engage the suspects, but the suspects fired on him from separate locations, Deveau said.

Report: 3 arrested in New Bedford in connection to bombing suspe - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

So were they picking up something from their other car? Going in different directions? For them to have planned this attack, stay around for days then finally decide to leave they seemed to lack any real plan.

Good chance that they didn't think they would get caught until their pictures were released to the public.....

True, but I honestly think they had more mayhem planned and that is why they did not flee before. But who knows, right?

The last I heard, the fire at the library was most likely due to a mechanical malfunction and was not intentionally caused--whether that is definitive or not remains to be seen but I know the police are being careful not to speculate in any way. As for 'other explosions', the police have repeatedly said that there were only two devices at the scene and no others so rumors about others apparently were just rumors.
Boston Marathon bombs placed in pressure cookers - ESPN Boston

I hate to be paranoid, but sometimes a criminal or cell group will create distractions that help them get away by tying up police personnel who otherwise would be on the scene where the real crime took place.

Were there any associated persons to the known killers in the vicinity of the library when the 'malfunction' occurred? Were there videos on there showing movement of people in the area of the library preceding its 'malfunction?'

/paranoia

So that's a total of six so far in this terrorist cell?

Well, ya got the two bombers...

Then we have reports and photos of the three being arrested in. So I count 5, IF the three they took away in handcuffs last night are involved, but I have yet to find any other information.

The other guy they arrested today in Chicago is not related to the Boston case a different Al-Qaeda cell.

The last I heard, the fire at the library was most likely due to a mechanical malfunction and was not intentionally caused--whether that is definitive or not remains to be seen but I know the police are being careful not to speculate in any way. As for 'other explosions', the police have repeatedly said that there were only two devices at the scene and no others so rumors about others apparently were just rumors.

I hate to be paranoid, but sometimes a criminal or cell group will create distractions that help them get away by tying up police personnel who otherwise would be on the scene where the real crime took place.

Were there any associated persons to the known killers in the vicinity of the library when the 'malfunction' occurred? Were there videos on there showing movement of people in the area of the library preceding its 'malfunction?'

/paranoia

That was my first thought but I'm sure the authorities are looking at that as a possibility....

We just don't know yet.......

Last edited:
I must have missed that, but I would think maybe an expired Visa or something along those lines?

Nope, they revoked his visa. Strangely, according to someone of Facebook, the first lady visited him before visiting anyone else after the Bombing.

Without having to retrace what you two are talking about who did she visit?

/paranoia

That was my first thought but I'm sure the authorities are looking at that as a possibility....

We just don't know yet.......
After reading about their other student "associates" I'm starting to think America needs to do a little housekeeping on immigrations given with paid educational benefits and welfare.

First, working people are taxed to kingdom come for the government's largesse, and then, they kill us at the end of the rainbow as payback, and our own vets are denied promises made to them for serving.

I must have missed that, but I would think maybe an expired Visa or something along those lines?

Nope, they revoked his visa. Strangely, according to someone of Facebook, the first lady visited him before visiting anyone else after the Bombing.
That is sick, if true. I hope it isn't. :doubt:

Edit: Oh, no. I found the visitation here: Michele Obama Visited Saudi National on Thursday.

Never mind Thanks Becki

Over the years, the FBI has been criticized for many things. This time around they did it right. They have now developed a new method of catching criminals using the general public. It is nice to see the American people and the FBI on the same side. Let's hope it continues.

fbi-seal-logo-vector-200x200.png

Last edited:

That is sick, if true. I hope it isn't. :doubt:

Edit: Oh, no. I found the visitation here: Michele Obama Visited Saudi National on Thursday.

What a ninny you are. Jesus wept.

Since the people she visited have been cleared from suspicions I have no problem with her visiting with them, they are as much a victim as anyone else.....

Without having to retrace what you two are talking about who did she visit?

The first suspect, the one they caught the day of the bombing but later said had nothing to do with it, however, they've revoked his visa and are planning on deporting him anyway...strange workings there.

Since the people she visited have been cleared from suspicions I have no problem with her visiting with them, they are as much a victim as anyone else.....

According to the Facebook post, she passed by all the Americans and headed straight for the Saudi national. Kind of a slap in the face to the wounded Americans, wouldn't you say? Apparently our own citizens aren't good enough for a visit from the first lady but Saudi Nationals are.

Forum List

Back