Boston Strong’: Marching in Lockstep with the Police State

The image of your neighborhood cops have been forever altered

APTOPIX_POLICE_CONVERGE_MAS2_zps4a1c33de.jpg

WELCOME TO IRAQ, AMERICA !!

Aren't you proud that that you spread freedom and democracy to the Middle East -- and made America's hyper-empire stride the world like a colossus?

...I also have very little doubt that henceforth overreacting will become modus operandi in all cases of domestic terrorism.

And that modus operandi will be in effect regardless of whether the Rs or the Ds are in the drivers seat
Yup, you've got that right. It's the American Way.

SAVE YOUR FIAT MONEY, BOYS -- THE HYSTERICAL STATES OF AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN !!

hard-hats-1970.jpg

The image of your neighborhood cops have been forever altered

APTOPIX_POLICE_CONVERGE_MAS2_zps4a1c33de.jpg

WELCOME TO IRAQ, AMERICA !!

Aren't you proud that that you spread freedom and democracy to the Middle East -- and made America's hyper-empire stride the world like a colossus?
You have the right images in mind but you're painting with too broad a brush. Just who is the focus of your implicitly sarcastic but very valid question?

. . . but the image suggests something other than the traditional American concept of "cops." It is in fact the first glimpse the public has had of the militarized version of the new American cops.

Beyond the question of necessity is the deeper question of why such militarization of civilian police has become necessary. Why has such potentially oppressive, militant government authority found its way to the streets where we live?

It doesn't look like "cops." And it doesn't look like America, anymore.
It hasn't been "America" for a long, long time.

You're just beginning to realize it.

It's still America, and you're still an idiot.

this was shocking to watch all over ONE PERSON they were searching for..what were you people thinking in Boston?

SNIP:

By John W. Whitehead
April 22, 2013

“Of all the tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.”—C.S. Lewis

Caught up in the televised drama of a military-style manhunt for the suspects in the Boston Marathon explosion, most Americans fail to realize that the world around them has been suddenly and jarringly shifted off its axis, that axis being the U.S. Constitution.

For those like myself who have studied emerging police states, the sight of a city placed under martial law—its citizens under house arrest (officials used the Orwellian phrase “shelter in place” to describe the mandatory lockdown), military-style helicopters equipped with thermal imaging devices buzzing the skies, tanks and armored vehicles on the streets, and snipers perched on rooftops, while thousands of black-garbed police swarmed the streets and SWAT teams carried out house-to-house searches in search of two young and seemingly unlikely bombing suspects—leaves us in a growing state of unease.

Mind you, these are no longer warning signs of a steadily encroaching police state. The police state has arrived.

It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

As the events in Boston have made clear, it does indeed work the same in every country. The same propaganda and police state tactics that worked for Adolf Hitler 80 years ago continue to be employed with great success in a post-9/11 America.

all of it here
https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...ng_marching_in_lockstep_with_the_police_state

funny that your open minded about this subject but you have been taken in by the myth,lies and propaganda that Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century when others actuially spelled it ot for you that he was actully the most corrupt president ever at that time.

oh brother...:cuckoo:

too arrogant to face facts i see even though you were taken to school on these two threads here by myself,Bfgrn,Duckdale duks,and most of all,Dante- whom is actually a poster I dont even care for but I liked him this one time,because for once,unlike you Reagan apologists,did not ignore facts how corrupt and lousy a president he was..

Just cant do the mature thing and admit you have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media I see.No surprise,there are alot of arrogant posters here who cant face FACTS.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/277239-the-greatest-president-in-100-years.html

Bfgrn especially handed you Regan apologists your asses to you on a platter in his first post on this thread.Not ONE of you Reagan apologists could counter his facts or tried.:lmao::clap2::clap2::clap2:

and AGAIN,like i said before,Dante,myself,duckdale -Jukes and ESPECIALLY Dante, REALLY handed your ass to you on a platter on this thread of Dantes below that he was the most corrupt president at the time.that was quite a feat by Dante because he almost always ignores facts of government corruption, so Im impressed that for once,he was able to think outside the box.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/277663-reagan-and-conservatives-revisonist-history-101-a.html

but of course you wont acknowledge and admit that truth and will just come back with something like "oh brother" or something like that .:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
. . . but the image suggests something other than the traditional American concept of "cops." It is in fact the first glimpse the public has had of the militarized version of the new American cops.

Beyond the question of necessity is the deeper question of why such militarization of civilian police has become necessary. Why has such potentially oppressive, militant government authority found its way to the streets where we live?

Exactly, Numan, MikeK.

Instead of adopting the vision that made America great, many immigrants and people whose first loyalty is their homeland (the Irish come to mind) want the US dragged down to the level of 1950s eastern Europe the pics resemble. In recent years Tiananmen Square is the image these people want for America. These fucking parasites move to the US then do everything they can to drag the US down the level of the nations they escaped on student visas or in a haywagon.

Many of them end up in the nutball party because it is the closest political affiliation they can find to a criminal enterprise that the government they escaped would be under US law.

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly, Numan, MikeK.

Instead of adopting to the vision that made America great, many immigrants and people whose first loyalty is their homeland (the Irish come to mind) want the US dragged down to the level of 1950s eastern Europe the pics resemble. In recent years Tiananmen Square is the image these people want for America. These fucking parasites move to the US then do everything they can to drag the US down the level of the nations they escaped on student visas or in a haywagon.

Many of them end up in the nutball party because it is the closest political affiliation they can find to a criminal enterprise that the government they escaped would be under US law.
Yeah, except noobman and Mike K want to make America more like Soviet Russia, rather than have it resemble the original republic.

They're as disinterested in America being America as any of the police statists.

funny that your open minded about this subject but you have been taken in by the myth,lies and propaganda that Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century when others actuially spelled it ot for you that he was actully the most corrupt president ever at that time.

too arrogant to face facts i see even though you were taken to school on these two threads here by myself,Bfgrn,Duckdale duks,and most of all,Dante- whom is actually a poster I dont even care for but I liked him this one time,because for once,unlike you Reagan apologists,did not ignore facts how corrupt and lousy a president he was..

Just cant do the mature thing and admit you have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media I see.No surprise,there are alot of arrogant posters here who cant face FACTS.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/277239-the-greatest-president-in-100-years.html

Bfgrn especially handed you Regan apologists your asses to you on a platter in his first post on this thread.Not ONE of you Reagan apologists could counter his facts or tried.:lmao::clap2::clap2::clap2:

and AGAIN,like i said before,Dante,myself,duckdale -Jukes and ESPECIALLY Dante, REALLY handed your ass to you on a platter on this thread of Dantes below that he was the most corrupt president at the time.that was quite a feat by Dante because he almost always ignores facts of government corruption, so Im impressed that for once,he was able to think outside the box.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/277663-reagan-and-conservatives-revisonist-history-101-a.html

but of course you wont acknowledge and admit that truth and will just come back with something like "oh brother" or something like that .:eusa_whistle:

I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, and what this all has to do with this thread... but whatever it seems you are seeking a medal or something
babble on

Last edited:

I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, and what this all has to do with this thread... but whatever it seems you are seeking a medal or something
babble on
neither does he! to hand job everything's a conspiracy...it's a side effect of being from the shallow end of the gene pool.

It's still America, and you're still an idiot.
And you still have Tourette's Syndrome -- and nothing relevant to say.

'
“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.”
C.S. Lewis

Well, thank goodness, we don't have to worry about a tyranny like that in the U.S.A.!! · ·
images

For those like myself who have studied emerging police states, the sight of a city placed under martial law—its citizens under house arrest (officials used the Orwellian phrase “shelter in place” to describe the mandatory lockdown), military-style helicopters equipped with thermal imaging devices buzzing the skies, tanks and armored vehicles on the streets, and snipers perched on rooftops, while thousands of black-garbed police swarmed the streets and SWAT teams carried out house-to-house searches in search of two young and seemingly unlikely bombing suspects—leaves us in a growing state of unease.

Mind you, these are no longer warning signs of a steadily encroaching police state. The police state has arrived.

Equally unnerving is the ease with which Americans welcomed the city-wide lockdown, the routine invasion of their privacy, and the dismantling of every constitutional right intended to serve as a bulwark against government abuses. Watching it unfold, I couldn’t help but think of Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering’s remarks during the Nuremberg trials.
Goering: "It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

As the events in Boston have made clear, it does indeed work the same in every country. The same propaganda and police state tactics that worked for Adolf Hitler 80 years ago continue to be employed with great success in a post-9/11 America.
Well, the Boston sideshow was as nothing compared to 9/11, which "Der Führer Bush and Company" so successfully used to destroy America and bring "Chaos and Dark Night" to the world.

I remember a German friend who lived through the Hitler Years. He said that if Americans had 50% unemployment, riots and murder on the streets, and a government which burned Congress down to bring in laws that established a dictatorship, then Americans would become Nazis so fast that it would make your head swim.

Well, it didn't take anything near so drastic to make Americans accept totalitarian rule, did it?

There was a terrorist who was involved in placing pretty powerful explosives that ripped through the bodies of over 100 people killing several of them and then shooting to death a police officer, on the loose.

Even the Constitution of the United States provides for the government to protect it's civilian population in the face of such a threat.

The O/P indeed seems to insinuate there was no provocation for this lockdown, as if this house to house search materialized out of thin air and the bombs detonated on Boylston Street were just an excuse to get the raid started.

We can always count on the right for our daily dose of sheer paranoia.

Look who started the thread. Enough said.

'
“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.”
C.S. Lewis

Well, thank goodness, we don't have to worry about a tyranny like that in the U.S.A.!! · ·
images

Equally unnerving is the ease with which Americans welcomed the city-wide lockdown, the routine invasion of their privacy, and the dismantling of every constitutional right intended to serve as a bulwark against government abuses. Watching it unfold, I couldn’t help but think of Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering’s remarks during the Nuremberg trials.
Goering: "It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

Well, the Boston sideshow was as nothing compared to 9/11, which "Der Führer Bush and Company" so successfully used to destroy America and bring "Chaos and Dark Night" to the world.

I remember a German friend who lived through the Hitler Years. He said that if Americans had 50% unemployment, riots and murder on the streets, and a government which burned Congress down to bring in laws that established a dictatorship, then Americans would become Nazis so fast that it would make your head swim.

Well, it didn't take anything near so drastic to make Americans accept totalitarian rule, did it?

No.

It didn't.

And cock smokers from both sides of the aisle are standing in line to get more koolade. One wonders how much of a role public education played in turning Americans into a Vichy sort of people?

Forum List

Back