Boston Strong’: Marching in Lockstep with the Police State

Yet more reasons Republicans keep losing elections.

Republicans DON'T "keep losing elections," and conspiracy nonsense is NOT a Republican position. I've heard nuts from the far left and the far right trying to spin ridiculous 'theories' around these events. Try to keep your partisanship in check once in a while.

Stuphie is a rightie wacko....in fact most of the complaints on how the police handled the situation come from, you guessed it, rightie wackos.

lol, and you are a far far far left wacko who wanted to call them losers instead of terrorist
you don't see anything wrong in how the police acted, that is your right..then get the hell out of this thread with your insane rantings

I am from Boston. My family is there and I have many friends there. NOBODY was put in lock down in their houses and there was no Martial Law implemented. People by and large, at the recommended of law enforcement and government officials, voluntarily stayed home given that there was a nutjob running around possibly with explosives. Nobody was forcibly confined to their homes with the possible exception of the few houses surrounding the Watertown house where he was found, for obvious reasons.
The "obvious reason" was because the bungling Boston police let that nutjob escape....And they'll escape any culpability for it.

:rolleyes:

They killed one, or he was killed when engaging the police, and the other one temporarily eluded capture. I bet you couldn't go a single day without being a partisan hack. Cops aren't perfect and no one really expects them to be, except your ilk. There's no doubt in anyone's mind that you'd be criticizing them no matter what they did.

I am from Boston. My family is there and I have many friends there. NOBODY was put in lock down in their houses and there was no Martial Law implemented. People by and large, at the recommended of law enforcement and government officials, voluntarily stayed home given that there was a nutjob running around possibly with explosives. Nobody was forcibly confined to their homes with the possible exception of the few houses surrounding the Watertown house where he was found, for obvious reasons.
The "obvious reason" was because the bungling Boston police let that nutjob escape....And they'll escape any culpability for it.

They killed one, or he was killed when engaging the police, and the other one temporarily eluded capture. I bet you couldn't go a single day without being a partisan hack. Cops aren't perfect and no one really expects them to be, except your ilk. There's no doubt in anyone's mind that you'd be criticizing them no matter what they did.
He was wounded in a fucking fire fight...The fucking incompetent cops let him get away....That's not partisan, that's the fact, jack.

Best heard this described on another message board as:

BOSTON SHEEPLE WORSHIP THE POLICE STATE IN MASS OUTBREAK OF STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
That's fairly witty !! · · · [emphasis added]

SAVE YOUR FIAT MONEY, BOYS -- THE HYSTERICAL STATES OF AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN !!

hard-hats-1970.jpg

There was a terrorist who was involved in placing pretty powerful explosives that ripped through the bodies of over 100 people killing several of them and then shooting to death a police officer, on the loose.

Even the Constitution of the United States provides for the government to protect it's civilian population in the face of such a threat.

The constitution does not allow what was done here, you're sadly mistaken.

He was wounded in a fucking fire fight...The fucking incompetent cops let him get away....That's not partisan, that's the fact, jack.

Right...they let him get away. What an idiot you are.

There was a terrorist who was involved in placing pretty powerful explosives that ripped through the bodies of over 100 people killing several of them and then shooting to death a police officer, on the loose.

Even the Constitution of the United States provides for the government to protect it's civilian population in the face of such a threat.

The constitution does not allow what was done here, you're sadly mistaken.
Sure it does. The Boston PD did what was in it's power to protect the citizens of Boston. They didn't force anyone to comply with the shelter in place order just like no one ever forces people in the path of a hurricane to evacuate.

And no matter how much you whine about it, they did the right thing.

Moved To Conspiracy Theories.

Where is the conspiracy? Not much of a surprise a halfwit parasite with rudimentary English skills sees conspiracy in criticism of police behavior resembling that in parasite nations, but there is a real reality outside fantasy and delusion that moderators might do well to consider.

Abuse of police power is what it is and perceptions of abuse of police power are what they are. There isn't a word posted in this thread that suggests abuse of power by filthy god damned flatfeet is more than one more example of government incompetence.

IN sum, coincidence is neither cause nor conspiracy.

Last edited:

Right...they let him get away. What an idiot you are.
I didn't say they did so on purpose, nitwit.

Watch this video and tell me again that this was voluntary.
I do not believe the people in that house had much of a choice.

You have no idea why they raided that particular house nor whether or not they had a warrant for it.

It's pretty awesome to see the rightwingloons supporting the terrorist's side.

Crazy as bat shit loons they are....imagine if the Boston cops did nothing and the asswipes used the rest of their arsenal.

You say Boston cops . . .

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

. . . but the image suggests something other than the traditional American concept of "cops." It is in fact the first glimpse the public has had of the militarized version of the new American cops.

Beyond the question of necessity is the deeper question of why such militarization of civilian police has become necessary. Why has such potentially oppressive, militant government authority found its way to the streets where we live?

It doesn't look like "cops." And it doesn't look like America, anymore.

Last edited:

Republicans DON'T "keep losing elections," and conspiracy nonsense is NOT a Republican position. I've heard nuts from the far left and the far right trying to spin ridiculous 'theories' around these events. Try to keep your partisanship in check once in a while.

Stuphie is a rightie wacko.....

If SHE is a "wacko," then take it up with her. She does NOT represent the Republican Party.

If SHE is a "wacko," then take it up with her. She does NOT represent the Republican Party.

Actually, Republicans DO keep losing elections. Are you some kind of fucking idiot, or what?

Not to mention that as far as many of us are concerned, she does represent the nutball gaggle - and does it a lot better than fuckups like you, Ms Skunky Conspiracy Theory. You might also be interested in knowing that in America halfwit parasites don't get to decide what citizens believe.

Bottom line on your insights: if brains where dynamite you couldn't blow you nose. A word of advice, keep working on those English skills. People stupid enough to see any charges of conspiracy in this thread have plenty of work ahead in that area.

Meanwhile, fuck you, parasite.

Last edited:

Actually, Republicans DO keep losing elections. .

There are other elections than the one for President, idiot. Just because you are too much of an ignorant, apathetic stoner moron to pay attention more than once every four years when some comedian 'informs' you about it doesn't mean that voting for the President is the beginning and end of our democratic process.

Last edited:
Ravi represents the Democrat party true and true..

a shrill, intolerant, narrow minded shrew

now you all carry on

While I don't really object to the overreaction that occurred because of the Marathon bombing, (I can easily see how it got so out of hand) I also have very little doubt that henceforth overreacting will become modus operandi in all cases of domestic terrorism.

And that modus operandi will be in effect regardless of whether the Rs or the Ds are in the drivers; seat

The image of your neighborhood cops have been forever altered

APTOPIX_POLICE_CONVERGE_MAS2_zps4a1c33de.jpg

Last edited:
. . . but the image suggests something other than the traditional American concept of "cops." It is in fact the first glimpse the public has had of the militarized version of the new American cops.

Beyond the question of necessity is the deeper question of why such militarization of civilian police has become necessary. Why has such potentially oppressive, militant government authority found its way to the streets where we live?

It doesn't look like "cops." And it doesn't look like America, anymore.
It hasn't been "America" for a long, long time.

You're just beginning to realize it.

Forum List

Back