Boston to start offering free sunscreen from dispensers around the city

Sounds like a great idea. It will hopefully prevent sunburn and ultimately some forms of skin cancer.

I'm sure there is a downside to this someone will think up.
The homeless will use it for sex jelly...

Perhaps they should offer Ben-Gay as well. :ack-1:

I shuddered thinking about that stuff. My grandmother would have us put it on her back and the few times I had to do it were awful. Not because, as a kid, old people are gross but because I'm extremely sensitive to the chemicals in that stuff and my hands would ache for hours after putting it on her.

Ah, our not-so-fond memories from childhood!

Conan-O_Brien.jpg

Pale Bostonian's might need it.:beer:

Make that creepy pale Bostonians.

Sounds like a great idea. It will hopefully prevent sunburn and ultimately some forms of skin cancer.

I shuddered thinking about that stuff. My grandmother would have us put it on her back and the few times I had to do it were awful. Not because, as a kid, old people are gross but because I'm extremely sensitive to the chemicals in that stuff and my hands would ache for hours after putting it on her.

On your back is no big deal. On the genitals, however ... Oy vey.

Killer, and enemas with a douche option....

Now you two are just getting silly! If you offer those things then you have to offer them private rooms in which to do those things and that could eventually lead to giving them permanent residences and then who are people going to use to feel better about themselves?

On your back is no big deal. On the genitals, however ... Oy vey.
One whey to wake up sleeping track jocks on the bus ride home...

Now you two are just getting silly! If you offer those things then you have to offer them private rooms in which to do those things and that could eventually lead to giving them permanent residences and then who are people going to use to feel better about themselves?
There is always the Muslims....

This is so gross. Some creep could contaminate the lotion.

Bleah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured Boston would offer free dictionary's to translate their "wicked haad coor retaded" language into English.

There is always the Muslims....

True ...

Bleah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With what, you sick minded individual???

Not sick, prudent. I wouldn't eat food out of a bin left outside by the city. Why on earth would I spread potions left outside in the same manner upon my skin?

The skin is the body's largest organ. One should take care of it. I certainly don't require a Nanny State Government to allot sunscreen to my personal use.

Bleah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sick, prudent. I wouldn't eat food out of a bin left outside by the city. Why on earth would I spread potions left outside in the same manner upon my skin?

The skin is the body's largest organ. One should take care of it. I certainly don't require a Nanny State Government to allot sunscreen to my personal use.
The govt. is not dispensing the sun screen......it's coming from charity......I'd not have chills on my largest organ over that, now my limb looking organ might...

Bleah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The govt. is not dispensing the sun screen......it's coming from charity......I'd not have chills on my largest organ over that, now my limb looking organ might...

You are persistently uninformed. They may be funded by donations, but it is a city government program.

The city is installing 30 free sunscreen dispensers in five public parks this summer.

Mayor Marty Walsh says Boston will be the first major Northeast city to launch such a program, which is also offered in Miami Beach, Florida.

Boston Providing Free Sunscreen At City Parks CBS Boston

It's not free

just another feel good move that will fuck over small business that sells sunscreen for an evul profit
Because profit trumps health care
yes fucknut

If a small biz loses profit, they have to find money to cover the loss to pay for HC, if they can't, well, dun dun dun, people get fired.

damn, leftist are so fucking dumb it's shocking.

It's not free

just another feel good move that will fuck over small business that sells sunscreen for an evul profit
Because profit trumps health care
yes fucknut

If a small biz loses profit, they have to find money to cover the loss to pay for HC, if they can't, well, dun dun dun, people get fired.

damn, leftist are so fucking dumb it's shocking.
Damn, I guess those sunscreen-only businesses will have to close their doors :(

Forum List

Back