Boston to start offering free sunscreen from dispensers around the city

Sounds like a great idea. It will hopefully prevent sunburn and ultimately some forms of skin cancer.

I'm sure there is a downside to this someone will think up.
It's not free

just another feel good move that will fuck over small business that sells sunscreen for an evul profit
Because profit trumps health care
yes fucknut

If a small biz loses profit, they have to find money to cover the loss to pay for HC, if they can't, well, dun dun dun, people get fired.

damn, leftist are so fucking dumb it's shocking.
Damn, I guess those sunscreen-only businesses will have to close their doors :(
yea, that's it, you keep thinking that government only gives away sunscreen, don't look shit up, you might learn how ignorant you are.

Sounds like a great idea. It will hopefully prevent sunburn and ultimately some forms of skin cancer.

I'm sure there is a downside to this someone will think up.
Wow, I am totally surprised a bunch of freeloading micks would go for something as stupid as this, not.

I can't believe the right wingers in this thread, utterly against anything that helps others, continually pushing a narrative against "evil" entitlements while ignoring that people are literally reliant on capitalists for products, I find the idiocy astounding, you're telling me your against the government helping people, but ok with a heartless plutocracy where the rich get richer and the poor/working class get utterly destroyed. You can look at America before the evil "entitlements" what, with seniors facing huge homelessness, mothers struggling to feed their kids, healthcare being a massive privilege... You may want to learn that the countries with the strongest entitlements have lots of small businesses, higher life expectancy, better upward mobility... I'm sure you right wingers are also against meals on wheels, that's an entitlement, what, sick seniors Need to just pick themselves up by their bootstraps! Yall need to grow up, realize that your mythological world view has never been successful, only leading to horrid conditions for working families.. I'm tired and pissed off that right wingers are acting like helping to prevent skin cancer is evil of the government..

I can't believe the right wingers in this thread, utterly against anything that helps others, continually pushing a narrative against "evil" entitlements while ignoring that people are literally reliant on capitalists for products, I find the idiocy astounding, you're telling me your against the government helping people, but ok with a heartless plutocracy where the rich get richer and the poor/working class get utterly destroyed. You can look at America before the evil "entitlements" what, with seniors facing huge homelessness, mothers struggling to feed their kids, healthcare being a massive privilege... You may want to learn that the countries with the strongest entitlements have lots of small businesses, higher life expectancy, better upward mobility... I'm sure you right wingers are also against meals on wheels, that's an entitlement, what, sick seniors Need to just pick themselves up by their bootstraps! Yall need to grow up, realize that your mythological world view has never been successful, only leading to horrid conditions for working families.. I'm tired and pissed off that right wingers are acting like helping to prevent skin cancer is evil of the government..
you're so stewpud it should hurt

Forum List

Back