Boston weighs giving NON CITIZENS the right to vote

Boston weighs giving legal, non-US citizens voting rights | Boston.com

Guess they are tired of doing the hard work of finding the illegals to come and vote so now they want to legalize allowing NON CITIZENS to vote...not like commiechusetts can get any worse anyways.
"Non-U.S. citizens living in the country legally may one day be allowed to vote in Boston elections." How terrible. Legal aliens having a say in the goings on in the CITY they reside. How is that in any way bad? They pay the same taxes, have to deal with the same problems and they did it legally, so why shouldn't they be allowed to vote in city elections?

Because they are not citizens.

Non-U.S. citizens living in the country legally may one day be allowed to vote in Boston elections." How terrible. Legal aliens having a say in the goings on in the CITY they reside. How is that in any way bad? They pay the same taxes, have to deal with the same problems and they did it legally, so why shouldn't they be allowed to vote in city elections?
Incrementalism butt-wipe. Next, it's the State elections, Then federal. Talk about disenfranchisement. Can I go to Mexico on my next vacation and vote there? Fuck no!

local leaders are considering giving LEGAL non-citizens who have LEGAL residence a chance to have a say in their LOCAL politics

"The City Council is considering ways to make city elections more inclusive."
Well, they could include Russia, France, England oh fuck it all, just let the world vote in US elections! Dumbasses!

Guess they are tired of doing the hard work of finding the illegals to come and vote so now they want to legalize allowing NON CITIZENS to vote...not like commiechusetts can get any worse anyways.
"Non-U.S. citizens living in the country legally may one day be allowed to vote in Boston elections." How terrible. Legal aliens having a say in the goings on in the CITY they reside. How is that in any way bad? They pay the same taxes, have to deal with the same problems and they did it legally, so why shouldn't they be allowed to vote in city elections?

They are legal aliens. They pay taxes, can serve in the military, hold jobs, contribute to society. It's simple pettiness to say. "Hey you weren't born here so you are not allowed to participate in the democratic process in any way."

They are legal aliens. They pay taxes, can serve in the military, hold jobs, contribute to society. It's simple pettiness to say. "Hey you weren't born here so you are not allowed to participate in the democratic process in any way."

Nothing petty about it. Citizens can vote, non-citizens can't. Write it down and study it.

Well, they could include Russia, France, England oh fuck it all, just let the world vote in US elections! Dumbasses!
Makes you wonder why Democrats are pissed off thinking the Russians affected our elections. Hell, they want illegal Russian immigrants voting here. WTF?

Non-U.S. citizens living in the country legally may one day be allowed to vote in Boston elections." How terrible. Legal aliens having a say in the goings on in the CITY they reside. How is that in any way bad? They pay the same taxes, have to deal with the same problems and they did it legally, so why shouldn't they be allowed to vote in city elections?
Incrementalism butt-wipe. Next, it's the State elections, Then federal. Talk about disenfranchisement. Can I go to Mexico on my next vacation and vote there? Fuck no!
No, but for instance my American wife can vote in my city elections (I'm Belgian). She can't vote on the federal level. Nobody here bats an eye. I have a question. Why does it seem to me that Republicans go out of their way to make voting as exclusive and difficult as possible?" Land of the free" rings very hollow when curtailing freedoms is so high on the policies list.

No, but for instance my American wife can vote in my city elections (I'm Belgian). She can't vote on the federal level. Nobody here bats an eye. I have a question. Why does it seem to me that Republicans go out of their way to make voting as exclusive and difficult as possible?" Land of the free" rings very hollow when curtailing freedoms is so high on the policies list.
We have a constitution. Have your wife read it to you!

I think 2016 was a huge wake up call for democrats. Without Illegals, Trump wins CA and NY

Funny. I've actually read the constitution. I see absolutely nothing that prohibits anyone voting in city elections. In fact the constitution says absolutely nothing about voting on the local level. Even more, by the original constitution if you are a woman you wouldn't be allowed to vote either. Thankfully, later politicians recognized that the constitution wasn't the bible.

Funny. I've actually read the constitution. I see absolutely nothing that prohibits anyone voting in city elections. In fact the constitution says absolutely nothing about voting on the local level. Even more, by the original constitution if you are a woman you wouldn't be allowed to vote either. Thankfully, later politicians recognized that the constitution wasn't the bible.
There is an amendment process! It is long and drawn out! Go for it!

Non citizens have voted in American elections legally since the 1790s in various places. Indianola and Galveston and San Antonio allowed German and Irish immigrants to vote before naturalization into the 1850s.
would that be local elections or national? Maryland allows it in some towns but only for local issues.
They would have been local elections, not national.
I did mention local elections snake and if you knew it was that way why weren't you more specific? are you trying to troll?
You are such a goofus, rebflake. My prior examples were local. Nothing was said about national, except you. You asked me, I corrected you, you virtual signaler, and that's it. :lol:

Last edited:
Non citizens have voted in American elections legally since the 1790s in various places. Indianola and Galveston and San Antonio allowed German and Irish immigrants to vote before naturalization into the 1850s.
would that be local elections or national? Maryland allows it in some towns but only for local issues.
I did mention local elections snake and if you knew it was that way why weren't you more specific? are you trying to troll?
You are such a goofus, rebflake. My prior examples were local. Nothing was said about national, except you. You asked me, I corrected you, you virtual signaler, and that's it. :lol:
Where exactly did you identify it was local elections?
"Non citizens have voted in American elections legally since the 1790s in various places. Indianola and Galveston and San Antonio allowed German and Irish immigrants to vote before naturalization into the 1850s"
You didn't know if it was national or local until I mentioned it to you.

Blacks are leaving the democrat Party in droves and they've already registered every dead person. If not Illegals, who's left to vote democrat?

Where is your evidence that blacks are leaving the Democratic Party in droves?

Where exactly did you identify it was local elections?
"Non citizens have voted in American elections legally since the 1790s in various places. Indianola and Galveston and San Antonio allowed German and Irish immigrants to vote before naturalization into the 1850s"
You didn't know if it was national or local until I mentioned it to you.
Where did I say national elections, rebflake? You do this all the time. You try to set a trap and then step into it. And what point are you trying to make? I doubt you know. :p

Forum List

Back