Both sad and ridiculous

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Democrats, Progressives, Liberals all profess to be the party on the cutting edge of civilization, the world at large, new ideas, etc, etc..

If that is true, why are they reaching back in time to use the very organization that is nearly 250 years old and a system at least another 100 years older than that?

It only stands to reason that millions of dead people and those who have moved are still on the lists. That's why absentee work and mailing ballots to everyone one the lists are reckless and irresponsible, at best.

Add ballot harvesting to the mix, demanded by the Democrats and you have all the ingredients for a violent civil war.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
but it never happens right?
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
it is not mass mailed offsome outdated voter registration form.
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
Like I said. It's in your imagimation.
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
Yes. In your imagination.
Your "report" didn't identify a single instance of fraud.
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
Voter fraud is an over trumped position. Trump could not even find much with his own hand picked commission, with Pense and Kobach running the show, so it probably just isn't there.
View attachment 375895
I take it you really did not pay attention while the commission was going on, and possibly in school. Blue states went ballistic over the idea of anyone looking at their voter rolls and record keeping. They refused to hand over any information. The commission had to be abandoned simply because of the lack of information. So you can repeat that little claim all you want but it shows that you are not grounded in reality
Great. No evidences in what you guys describe without evidence as a widespread den of iniquity. A supposed target rich environment where only republicans wns up get caught and prosecuted. Maybe you guys are just ineffectual and incompetent, while the democrats catch illegal and immoral BS you attempt on a wide front various illegal activity, get confessions, corroborating witnesses, convictions with juries of your peers, etc. In the supposed target rich voter fraud, voter crime front that you guys rave about, with Drump's winning team headed by Pence and Kobach were out foxed, out maneuvered, out played in the public courts of opinion and the legal courts of record and come up empty. Yet I am supposed to be the one not paying attention? I am supposed to be the one that missed something in school? Good luck, loser.
I get so tired of trying to educated the undereducated. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation. If you will notice it is a sampling of prosecuted cases not a complete list nor does it cover those that were not caught or not prosecuted. The fact remains that blue states were afraid to give out information. Those backing the blue states also didn’t want that information out. Most assuredly it was because they had a reason to hide the information.

well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....

Do you mean to the cemeteries?
if they are deceased we were supposed to endorse it no forwarding order on file....if i knew they are dead i endorsed it deceased and sent it back....and if they dont update their files that is on the register of voters...

Sure less polling places Another republican bs trick You're all fn traitors and deserve a traitors fate

I’m not suggesting an increase or decrease in the number of polling places... just a requirement that the lazy fucks get off their ass and go to them if they want to vote.

Sure less polling places Another republican bs trick You're all fn traitors and deserve a traitors fate

I’m not suggesting an increase or decrease in the number of polling places... just a requirement that the lazy fucks get off their ass and go to them if they want to vote.
Why not increase polling places and machines ? Isn't the object to get all legal Americans to vote not REDUCE the number? Why kneecap the post office the most loved of ALL institutions ? You and I both know why . Trump is scum

Why not increase polling places and machines ? Isn't the object to get all legal Americans to vote not REDUCE the number? Why kneecap the post office the most loved of ALL institutions ? You and I both know why . Trump is scum

No, and it never has been the idea that everyone should vote. Remember... White, Land-owning Males? We see that as racist and misogynistic now, and women never should have been allowed to vote, but the initial concept was to pick that group out because they were the EDUCATED, INFORMED, and INVESTED members of Society. The people who would cast the Right vote, not just any vote.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.

No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong.
No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong
LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

You have nothing but dopey suppositions and paranoid delusions.

No, and it never has been the idea that everyone should vote. Remember... White, Land-owning Males? We see that as racist and misogynistic now, and women never should have been allowed to vote, but the initial concept was to pick that group out because they were the EDUCATED, INFORMED, and INVESTED members of Society. The people who would cast the Right vote, not just any vote.
Sorry OLD but EVERY American has a vested right to vote in our country We called it a democracy

LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .

Even a number 10x what you posted would be inconsequential.

You still have nothing.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .

You still have nothing.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.
How can any repub talk about cheating when Trump is a world class cheat ,,,and liar as well

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
Nice a successful link.....good job....100% mandatory mail in voting will make a joke out of our election system...we will lose the nation to the best cheater not the most qualified.....and not the peoples choice....is that what you want?....because it won't go away with Trump....it will be here to stay......elections won by the best cheater....
exactly !!! and what if dems actually lose the mail in vote [even though they will cheat ] does anyone believe they will peacefully accept the loss ? mass mail in voting is a recipe for chaos and civil unrest !

I don't think Democrats are just looking for an opportunity to commit voting fraud, although that's certainly part of it. I think they're also deliberately looking to disenfranchise millions of voters just so they have an excuse to scream that the election was invalid (if they lose). And hey, maybe it gives them a chance to monkey around with election laws they'd like changed to benefit them more; can't rule it out.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
How can any repub talk about cheating when Trump is a world class cheat ,,,and liar as well

"How can you POSSIBLY object to our cheating when I can sit here and make accusations against Trump?! My accusation makes it fact, and you have to accept that!"

How can any eddiew talk about how bad Trump is, when he's an eddiew?

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it

"Ramp with fraud"? What the fuck does that MEAN? Is English not your first language?

Feds ramp up for coronavirus fraud - News - The Pueblo ...
www.chieftain.com › news › feds-ramp-up-for-coronav...

Now do you understand cecilie?
Mar 21, 2020 - DENVER — Federal authorities announced on Saturday they would investigate and prosecute perpetrators of fraud stemming from the ...

Voting by mail works. Just ask any military member who is deployed overseas.

Better check with USPS, they informed 46 states they can't guarantee ballots will be arrived on time.

USPS: Blockbuster Video in the Netflix era.

There's at least one state - Ohio - which allows a voter to request a mail-in ballot, by mail, up to three days before the election. By the time that ballot is mailed to the voter, there's no way that person is going to be able to get it postmarked by Election Day. Other states allow people to request mail-in ballots up to four days before the election.

The USPS knows perfectly well how long its delivery times are, so they know that there are election laws on the books in various states which are incompatible with how the USPS works. And it's not even remotely comparable to military ballots, which already have a planned system and timetable in place (and which, by the way, Democrats have frequently sought to have disqualified).

"Ramp with fraud"? What the fuck does that MEAN? Is English not your first language?
Feds ramp up for coronavirus fraud - News - The Pueblo ...
www.chieftain.com › news › feds-ramp-up-for-coronav...

Now do you understand cecilie?
Mar 21, 2020 - DENVER — Federal authorities announced on Saturday they would investigate and prosecute perpetrators of fraud stemming from the ...

Oh, I already understood. What I understood was that your butt-buddy misused the phrase because he doesn't understand English very well. Now I understand that you're as language-impaired as he is, and stupid enough to try to play at condescension based on your ignorance of English.

"Ramp up for" is the correct phrase. "Ramp with" is a meaningless malapropism (Go look it up, fool, right after you look up "ramp up for").

Way to make a fool of yourself while thinking you're sounding smart.

Forum List

Back