Both Sides of the Gun Debate Need to Listen to This

[Q

The government's right to tax is not considered an infringement. However, I do think it should be abolished.

It sure as hell infringes upon my right to live a better life when the government takes my money and gives it to somebody else. I agree with you. Abolish taxation!

how does my right to own a gun infringe on your right to life? Please explain...
If I lived next door to a crack house and they had an arsenal of automatic weapons I don't think I'd feel very safe.
I asked you, "How does my right to own a gun, infringe on your right to life?' and you use a non sequitur. Again I will ask you one more time
"How does my right to own a gun, infringe on your right to life".
You'll have to tell me more about yourself and your guns. Do you live in a crack house in Virginia?
Again, you avoid to answer. How does my right to own a gun, infringe upon your right to life? Maybe your right to life infringes upon mine, so I should use my gun against you?

how does my right to own a gun infringe on your right to life? Please explain...
If I lived next door to a crack house and they had an arsenal of automatic weapons I don't think I'd feel very safe.
do any of your current neighbors own firearms?

Do you feel safe in your current neighborhood knowing your neighbors own firearms?
I don't if any of them own guns or not so my ignorance is my bliss. I did meet one neighbor while walking the dog, and he was carrying a machete. He is a West Point grad and one of the finest people I know but no, I didn't feel any safer.

I asked you, "How does my right to own a gun, infringe on your right to life?' and you use a non sequitur. Again I will ask you one more time
You'll have to tell me more about yourself and your guns. Do you live in a crack house in Virginia?
Again, you avoid to answer. How does my right to own a gun, infringe upon your right to life? Maybe your right to life infringes upon mine, so I should use my gun against you?
Threatening me certainly curtails my pursuit of happiness so you've answered your own question.

Do you feel safe in your current neighborhood knowing your neighbors own firearms?
I don't if any of them own guns or not so my ignorance is my bliss. I did meet one neighbor while walking the dog, and he was carrying a machete. He is a West Point grad and one of the finest people I know but no, I didn't feel any safer.
I ask this question of liberals but never get an answer.

If you are walking down the street, and you see me openly carrying my .45 S&W, M&P shield, and then you hear Allah ooh Akbar and a rag wearing, machete wielding terrorist coming at you, with intent to cut your head off, do you want me to walk away with my weapon, or pull it and use it in your defense?

Threatening me certainly curtails my pursuit of happiness so you've answered your own question.

There was no threat, trollboy. Everyone can read the posts and realize you are being melodramatic.

If you are walking down the street, and you see me openly carrying my .45 S&W, M&P shield, and then you hear Allah ooh Akbar and a rag wearing, machete wielding terrorist coming at you, with intent to cut your head off, do you want me to walk away with my weapon, or pull it and use it in your defense?
Quite the hypothetical there but sure, please defend me.

But why should I, if you feel insecure with me owning a weapon.

Not hypothetical when it has happened before.

Then don't, I don't really need your help to protect me, I'll just pick up a hypothetical rock and crack the hypothetical skull of the hypothetical terrorist.

Then don't, I don't really need your help to protect me, I'll just pick up a hypothetical rock and crack the hypothetical skull of the hypothetical terrorist.
There are 2 types of people in the world right now.
Future victims of a crime.
Law Abiding citizens who can protect themselves.

Alang will be a future victim, and I wont shed a tear...

The odds are better that I'll be shot than I'll get beheaded.

The odds are better that I'll be shot than I'll get beheaded.
You go ahead and believe either, as you are the future victim of a violent crime.

I have yet to meet anyone who wants to try to make me a victim, in my little town in Virginia..

There are way more than 2 types.

Dad Accidentally Shoots 14-Year-Old Son Dead In Front of Family At Gun Range

There are way more than 2 types.

Dad Accidentally Shoots 14-Year-Old Son Dead In Front of Family At Gun Range
When I take my daughter to the gun range where she fires her own .380 she has been well trained in the use of the firearm. What this dad did, was stupid as hell, and he will have to live with the fact that he didn't follow protocol. But you want all the rest of US responsible gun owners to give up ours, because of an idiot.

Do you want to ban all SUV's also?

Family famed for protest photo die when SUV goes off cliff
"We have every indication to believe that all six children were in there," Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said, appealing for tips to retrace where the siblings and two parents had been before the vehicle was found Monday in rocky ocean. "We know that an entire family vanished and perished during this tragedy."

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

Forum List

Back