Bought the new Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Gear today

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Saw a YouTube video of the smart watch and was intrigued. Went into Sprint just to look and walked out with both.

I have to say playing around with a watch that can do all the stuff this one does is quite fun. Taking and making calls/texts/emails without ever touching a device is pretty cool. The audio quality is clear and I've been told by the people I've called that I sound just like I'm on a phone.

The camera & video functions are pretty darn good too. However I can see teens and peeves abusing this function.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase. Plus Sprint has a new program where all you pay is the tax on the phone now. I got the Note 3 for 56 bucks! The watch was full price however.

Thank you for buying the watch. I rely on first adopters to discover all the bugs before I buy something. :D

I usually wait a generation or two.

It will be nice someday when these watches won't need a connection to a cell phone or other device to work.

Last edited:
Thank you for buying the watch. I rely on first adopters to discover all the bugs before I buy something. :D

I usually wait a generation or two.

It will be nice someday when these watches won't need a connection to a cell phone or other device to work.

Are you ever not a dick?

got my 1st tablet a month ago. Its a whole diff animal than a desktop. Battery last 4X longer than my netbook as well.

Forum List

Back