Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
Apples and oranges.
The massage parlor shooter was just having a bad day.

. . . but, above all. . . it is the gun with a mind of it's own, isn't it? :heehee:

Said nobody ever.
If it weren't about the gun. . . then why do we keep having this dumb discussion after every shooting?

You don't take guns away from law abiding citizens.

I agree that it’s dumb to discuss a gun with a mind of its own.

Especially since nobody is suggesting that.
One of my lefty friends just posted this to her FB, demanding an end to the filibuster, and wanting action on GUN control NOW!

View attachment 471379

I don't even engage with her anymore, it is pointless, because there are no rational answers. WHAT action? What law would stop this CNN propaganda?

We are both intelligent enough to know, that nothing less that reducing legal gun ownership will stop this. . . so don't bullshit us.

We already have just about any sensible gun law that one could think to impose, that the Constitution will allow.

So just stop already.

They are either not being enforced, or there is nothing else that can possibly stop a graphic like this CNN propaganda from being flashed on Americans screens, short of the repeal of the 2A. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT.

I noticed that your lefty friend isn’t suggesting that guns have a mind of their own.

Because nobody is suggesting that.
Anyone that blames the gun, instead of the criminal, is doing just that.

So yes, that is what she is doing.

She is not demanding more mental health services, or social service support, looking at the root causes of the problem, she is demanding restrictions on the 2A, IOW, blaming the gun, not the users.

This guy was alienated and angry, we need to alleviate the anger in the nation, create more opportunity and connection between the citizenry . . . not create more alleniation and strip more freedom away. . .

. . . but, above all. . . it is the gun with a mind of it's own, isn't it? :heehee:

Said nobody ever.
If it weren't about the gun. . . then why do we keep having this dumb discussion after every shooting?

One of my lefty friends just posted this to her FB, demanding an end to the filibuster, and wanting action on GUN control NOW!

View attachment 471379

I don't even engage with her anymore, it is pointless, because there are no rational answers. WHAT action? What law would stop this CNN propaganda?

We are both intelligent enough to know, that nothing less that reducing legal gun ownership will stop this. . . so don't bullshit us.

We already have just about any sensible gun law that one could think to impose, that the Constitution will allow.

So just stop already.

They are either not being enforced, or there is nothing else that can possibly stop a graphic like this CNN propaganda from being flashed on Americans screens, short of the repeal of the 2A. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT.

I noticed that your lefty friend isn’t suggesting that guns have a mind of their own.

She is not demanding more mental health services, or social service support, looking at the root causes of the problem, she is demanding restrictions on the 2A, IOW, blaming the gun, not the users.

This guy was alienated and angry, we need to alleviate the anger in the nation, create more opportunity and connection between the citizenry . . . not create more alleniation and strip more freedom away. . .

Except nobody is arguing that the gun has a mind of its own. So your interpretation of her argument is flawed.

You’re replacing their actual argument with an argument that you would rather address. An easier argument to disprove that nobody is actually suggesting. A strawman.

Edited for brevity ...

View attachment 471379

So just stop already.

Were any of those shooting gang related~connected ???

Either way, one of the reasons I "pack" in public, carry concealed (yes, I'm licensed).

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

Black guy does something terrible: BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

Turns out the shooter is a muslim immigrant. A ban on muslim immigration would have prevented this attack and those people would still be alive.

I personally have long supported a near blanket ban on Third World Immigration.

Said nobody ever.

View attachment 471379

So just stop already.

Except nobody is arguing that the gun has a mind of its own. So your interpretation of her argument is flawed.

You’re replacing their actual argument with an argument that you would rather address. An easier argument to disprove that nobody is actually suggesting. A strawman.

If you don't believe that a gun is the problem, then you don't make that the target of your laws.

The law affects natural rights. Laws affects EVERYONE that want to own one, not just criminals.

You are obviously not a real American. You just don't understand the 2A.

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

Turns out the shooter is a muslim immigrant. A ban on muslim immigration would have prevented this attack and those people would still be alive.

I get that. But I don’t think it’s realistic.

Said nobody ever.

View attachment 471379

So just stop already.

If you don't believe that a gun is the problem, then you don't make that the target of your laws.

The law affects natural rights. Laws affects EVERYONE that want to own one, not just criminals.

You are obviously not a real American. You just don't understand the 2A.

Neat. Well that has nothing to do with your strawman argument that a gun thinks on its own.

Smart to abandon that since nobody has ever suggested that.

If people stopped lying about the issue, it could be done.

Or even if enough people started calling out the liars to their faces, rather than being afraid to do so.

Of course, that is the point of doxxing and the brown shirt mobs. To terrorize people into silence so that obviously bad policies can be continued despite everyone knowing that they are bad.

What an uneducated retard you are.

I take shits with more education than you have, racist troll...

Your shits are more educated than you are. Poop head.
1616530360721.png

If people stopped lying about the issue, it could be done.

Or even if enough people started calling out the liars to their faces, rather than being afraid to do so.

Of course, that is the point of doxxing and the brown shirt mobs. To terrorize people into silence so that obviously bad policies can be continued despite everyone knowing that they are bad.

Who lied about the issue?

You had control of all 3 branches of government. Why specifically didn’t it get done then?

The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
Apples and oranges.
The massage parlor shooter was just having a bad day.

Said no one who doesn't work at MSNBC or CNN.

Forum List

Back