Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

Black guy does something terrible: BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”
Islam is a problem. Get yourself a Koran and the Hadith and read it for yourself. It is full of hate and violence. Supremacy and intolerance.

And there you go. Thanks for confirming.
What I said is a fact. I know the truth upsets the Hell out of some people. You have plenty of company.

I believe you believe that. Thanks for confirming.

Read it. The facts are backed up by Islam's own holy literature. Muhammad said the Koran was to be taken iterally. Muhammad has the final say on what Islam is. Do not forget it. Individual Muslims are not the problem. The problem comes from the hate this religion spreads.

I believe that you believe all that. Thanks for confirming what I just said.
It is right there in front of you. I know how people are able to deny what they see, I just do not understand why.

I’m not here to defend Islam.

My point is that you attack their culture unless it’s white people.

Go take your shit over to the religion forum.
When have I attacked another culture? Islam is a religion first, culture is a result of that religion.

Semantics. Attack their religion, their culture, etc.

When it’s white people, it’s about the individual rather than their religion, culture, etc.
You are talking to the wrong person. You will find nothing racist in my posts. Go ahead and quote some examples.

You clearly missed the point. Sorry.
No I did not. You said I attack any culture but white culture, a ridiculous statement you haven't a chance of backing up.

I believe that you believe that.

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”
Islam is a problem. Get yourself a Koran and the Hadith and read it for yourself. It is full of hate and violence. Supremacy and intolerance.

What I said is a fact. I know the truth upsets the Hell out of some people. You have plenty of company.

Read it. The facts are backed up by Islam's own holy literature. Muhammad said the Koran was to be taken iterally. Muhammad has the final say on what Islam is. Do not forget it. Individual Muslims are not the problem. The problem comes from the hate this religion spreads.

It is right there in front of you. I know how people are able to deny what they see, I just do not understand why.

When have I attacked another culture? Islam is a religion first, culture is a result of that religion.

When it’s white people, it’s about the individual rather than their religion, culture, etc.
You are talking to the wrong person. You will find nothing racist in my posts. Go ahead and quote some examples.

No I did not. You said I attack any culture but white culture, a ridiculous statement you haven't a chance of backing up.

You have posted nothing that proves it is untrue. Get on that, :auiqs.jpg: or STFU.

[I'm still waiting on XponentialChaos to explain how the Muslim culture in Albania is not "white culture," given that Albanians are, you know, white...
Blond, even --- remarkable. That's what led people (me, too) to support that war in Serbia Clinton started to try to distract everyone from Monica Lewinsky, as if a war in the Balkans could distract anyone anywhere from a sex scandal THAT juicy.

However, with perspective of time and Muslim terrorism experience I see that we were on the wrong side.

You have posted nothing that proves it is untrue. Get on that, :auiqs.jpg: or STFU.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything.

. . . but, above all. . . it is the gun with a mind of it's own, isn't it? :heehee:

Said nobody ever.
If it weren't about the gun. . . then why do we keep having this dumb discussion after every shooting?

You don't take guns away from law abiding citizens.

I agree that it’s dumb to discuss a gun with a mind of its own.

Especially since nobody is suggesting that.
One of my lefty friends just posted this to her FB, demanding an end to the filibuster, and wanting action on GUN control NOW!

,o1 a-3.jpg

I don't even engage with her anymore, it is pointless, because there are no rational answers. WHAT action? What law would stop this CNN propaganda?

We are both intelligent enough to know, that nothing less that reducing legal gun ownership will stop this. . . so don't bullshit us.

We already have just about any sensible gun law that one could think to impose, that the Constitution will allow.

So just stop already.

They are either not being enforced, or there is nothing else that can possibly stop a graphic like this CNN propaganda from being flashed on Americans screens, short of the repeal of the 2A. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT.

. . . but, above all. . . it is the gun with a mind of it's own, isn't it? :heehee:

Said nobody ever.
If it weren't about the gun. . . then why do we keep having this dumb discussion after every shooting?

You don't take guns away from law abiding citizens.

I agree that it’s dumb to discuss a gun with a mind of its own.

Especially since nobody is suggesting that.
One of my lefty friends just posted this to her FB, demanding an end to the filibuster, and wanting action on GUN control NOW!

View attachment 471379

I don't even engage with her anymore, it is pointless, because there are no rational answers. WHAT action? What law would stop this CNN propaganda?

We are both intelligent enough to know, that nothing less that reducing legal gun ownership will stop this. . . so don't bullshit us.

We already have just about any sensible gun law that one could think to impose, that the Constitution will allow.

So just stop already.

They are either not being enforced, or there is nothing else that can possibly stop a graphic like this CNN propaganda from being flashed on Americans screens, short of the repeal of the 2A. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT.

I noticed that your lefty friend isn’t suggesting that guns have a mind of their own.

Because nobody is suggesting that.

Forum List

Back