Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

Black guy does something terrible: BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”
Black guy is a result of not encouraging Black youth to stay in school or learn a trade.

When it’s a black person who does something bad, it’s about his skin color and the stereotypes associated with that color.

When it’s a white person who does something bad, it’s about his individual mental issues and has nothing to do with his skin color.
No, it's about black CULTURE. It has nothing to do with skin color but about common behavior that we find with people of a certain color. Big difference

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”
Black guy is a result of not encouraging Black youth to stay in school or learn a trade.

When it’s a black person who does something bad, it’s about his skin color and the stereotypes associated with that color.

When it’s a white person who does something bad, it’s about his individual mental issues and has nothing to do with his skin color.

I think the bad thing is about the bad thing. The left uses race to push their agenda.

This Trump hating muslim should get a double tap to the ear....as should the Asian masdage parlor killer.

Race is meaningless to anyone but libs.

Islam is a problem. Get yourself a Koran and the Hadith and read it for yourself. It is full of hate and violence. Supremacy and intolerance.

No, it's about black CULTURE. It has nothing to do with skin color but about common behavior that we find with people of a certain color. Big difference

Yes yes. When a black person does something bad, it’s because of black culture.

When a white person does something terrible, it’s not about white culture.

Islam is a problem. Get yourself a Koran and the Hadith and read it for yourself. It is full of hate and violence. Supremacy and intolerance.

And there you go. Thanks for confirming.

The party of skin color is the Democratic party. Race baiting is their bread and butter.

I see a lot of race baiting from both sides.
How so? I do not see Republicans doing it.

I know you don’t. And if I point it out to you, you will still deny it.
Pretty big leap since you have not pointed to anything.

I can go dig something up. You will deny it. Then I’ll say that I expected you to deny it.

How about we just skip past all that. You’re not hard to predict.

The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
Yea, white Christians are still the majority population. They're everywhere.

You best hide in your basement, Son.
It was mainly white and Christian that did the insurrection of the capital Jan 6th.
There was no insurrection. There was hyperbole and high drama to distract from the obvious fraud that took place.

I think the bad thing is about the bad thing. The left uses race to push their agenda.

This Trump hating muslim should get a double tap to the ear....as should the Asian masdage parlor killer.

Race is meaningless to anyone but libs.

Nah, bullshit. If it’s a black person, you go after black culture. If it’s a Muslim person, you go after Muslim culture. Etc.

Except if it’s a white person, then it’s not about white culture. It’s just about that individual.

What I said is a fact. I know the truth upsets the Hell out of some people. You have plenty of company.

But....but...but...they are non white and thus exempt from accountability
Lib 101

The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
somebody that spends most of his time in massage parlors is hardly a christian...besides, those places exist thanks to liberals

What I said is a fact. I know the truth upsets the Hell out of some people. You have plenty of company.

I believe you believe that. Thanks for confirming.

The party of skin color is the Democratic party. Race baiting is their bread and butter.

I can go dig something up. You will deny it. Then I’ll say that I expected you to deny it.

Are you a mind reader or just have nothing to say?

Anyone who breaks any law should be punished according to the law.

You identity politics liberal fucks are the biggest danger to this nation. Fuck all of you.

Obammy balkanized the nation. The last four years of open hatred of white devils by the Baghdad Bob's, Hollywood, and the Nazi democrat party has created racial tension greater than any time since the first civil war the filthy democrats started.

You Nazis have felt safe attacking the hated whites for decades, but once the whites got uppity and elected Orange Man Bad, your Reich got vicious and violent. After a year of Kristalnacht, no Juden, no white, should feel safe. You are waging a race war against whites as your filthy party seeks power.

I believe you believe that. Thanks for confirming.

Read it. The facts are backed up by Islam's own holy literature. Muhammad said the Koran was to be taken literally. Muhammad has the final say on what Islam is. Do not forget it. Individual Muslims are not the problem. The problem comes from the hate this religion spreads. It was designed to churn out terrorists like Ford does cars.

Are you a mind reader or just have nothing to say?

I don’t have to be a mind reader to predict exactly how that conversation will go.

Forum List

Back