Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

So, this idiot Bowman is the ONLY person in the U.S. that doesn't think anything will happen if he pulls a fire alarm? Also the lunk head didn't think security cams would catch him? I think he must have the IQ of an imbecile. He should be removed from his position, not 'fined.' Ignorance and stupidity like that is incurable.

so if a civilian goes into a federal building on the capital grounds and pulls a fire alarm and runs they would only get a fine and a slap on the wrist eh ? :bsflag: you know.... we know ...everyone knows that America now has a 2 teared justice system .

Can you give us some examples of people that pulled fire alarms and were sent to jail for it? I have never heard of it happening unless a firefighter got hurt on the way to a fake fire.

He got a stiffer sentence than many 1/6 insurrectionists.
Next vote I don’t like. I’ve got plenty of cash.

1698368413568.gif

So, this idiot Bowman is the ONLY person in the U.S. that doesn't think anything will happen if he pulls a fire alarm? Also the lunk head didn't think security cams would catch him? I think he must have the IQ of an imbecile. He should be removed from his position, not 'fined.' Ignorance and stupidity like that is incurable.
You know what's really scary, Leo? Bowman used to be a High School Principle! That stupid and he was in charge of our kid's educations? And they wonder why our children don't know how to read or write...

You know what's really scary, Leo? Bowman used to be a High School Principle! That stupid and he was in charge of our kid's educations? And they wonder why our children don't know how to read or write...
What is more scary is that you don’t know the difference between “principle” and “principal”...

PS: none of that should have been capitalized.

What is scary is that you’re comparing this relatively benign action to a riot where 140 cops were injured and you are still able to reproduce.

What is more scary is that you don’t know the difference between “principle” and “principal”...

PS: none of that should have been capitalized.

What is scary is that you’re comparing this relatively benign action to a riot where 140 cops were injured and you are still able to reproduce.
I’m sure there’s 30 Americans willing to keep Congress from voting.

Forum List

Back