Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

No what you're saying is the same white trash you speak of saved the world twice.. You are an ungrateful racist bastard

No. Just a high percentage of Trump voters. Nobody else. And unless those voters are in their late 90s or early 100s, they did fuck all during WWII.....most of them weren't even alive. Stop trying to take credit for your forebears' service.

Its not me it's the delware blue state national guard

That no way in hell you could beat..

Are you really this ignorant of America?

Each state has its own national gaurd..

They all have a full squadron of fighter jets..

You didn't know how many EC votes California had. And you call me ignorant. Fighter jets can be shot down....not that hard.

Calforinia has 56i already said that..

How are you going to shoot them down in kiwi land? Point your fingers and say

Pew

Pew

Pew
?

Its not me it's the delware blue state national guard

That no way in hell you could beat..

Are you really this ignorant of America?

Each state has its own national gaurd..

They all have a full squadron of fighter jets..

You didn't know how many EC votes California had. And you call me ignorant. Fighter jets can be shot down....not that hard.

Calforinia has 56i already said that..

How are you going to shoot them down in kiwi land? Point your fingers and say

Pew

Pew

Pew
?

You have to be the most god damn ignorant lying poster I have ever met on the net.
Your not from NZ you're a kid in the Bronx

Tell us when new Zealand saved the world?

When was that remind us
Tell us prick what inventions did NZ give to the world?

We certainly did our share. And no, we don't ask for thanks or bleat about it on messageboards like the world owes us anything. I can tell you what we haven't done - we haven't started any wars. None.

Rutherford split the atom which lead to a whole new era of discovery. But that aside Big Mouth, what have YOU done with your life that's so great. All I see is white trash trying to take credit for other's work...

You have to be the most god damn ignorant lying poster I have ever met on the net.

You would be close to the dumbest I've met and I've been on here 10 years. Then again, you are a white trash Trumpie voter so you're obviously not that bright to begin with.

You would be close to the dumbest I've met and I've been on here 10 years. Then again, you are a white trash Trumpie voter so you're obviously not that bright to begin with.

10 years.. I have to see this to believe it.. If yo have been on here for 10 years I will destroy your dumb kiwi ass like you have never been destroyed before

[

10 years.. I have to see this to believe it.. If yo have been on here for 10 years I will destroy your dumb kiwi ass like you have never been destroyed before

How are you going to destroy me? You don't even know the number of EC votes California has. And you can't even look under my avatar to see my join date. I mean, really? You're that fucking dumb?

Ya know, before the election I was pushing for an IQ test. It has to be over 100 before you are allowed to vote. You are the poster child for my idea. And you'd be in the "Not allowed to vote" box...

You don't even have a nuke thank god you kiwis are so stupid you might accidently cut the blue wire and blow that piece of shit island to kingdom come

Again remind us what the kiwi airforce has? US bought fighter jets..

Why the fuck do you post stupid?

You have no milatay
You have no army
You have nothing..
Except to rely on the United States

Your spelling is getting worse the drunker you get.

Yeah, we don't have an army or a navy...naw, nothing...

You don't even have a nuke thank god you kiwis are so stupid you might accidently cut the blue wire and blow that piece of shit island to kingdom come

Yeah, we're so dumb it's terrible. It's why we're only fourth on the list and you're...

.......oh, 14th.....
World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science?

You still in your fantasy land of unicorns farts and rain bows?

What did kiwis invevent?

You are really boring to knock down a piss ass country like new Zealand.

Again what did you guys do?

Forum List

Back