boy if hillary did this there would be all kinds of hearing after her

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

I guess if its not Hillary doing it, its ok ...

When you post something about Hillary's donations from Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries, let me know so I can give a shit.
she, according to the people in the know, has never received donations for her campaign ever from a foreign country ... you can't point out one now can you ... you keep up with that schooling... maybe they will learn ya how to do some of that research stuff ...

When you post something about Hillary's donations from Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries, let me know so I can give a shit.
she, according to the people in the know, has never received donations for her campaign ever from a foreign country ... you can't point out one now can you ... you keep up with that schooling... maybe they will learn ya how to do some of that research stuff ...
"People in the know", eh? Let me guess, that would be other liberals, right, moron?

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......
like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

Obama actually altered the process so that the country of origin wasn't traceable on his donations. He is a felon like Hillary.

The Clinton foundation is a charity refistered in the USA....

"People in the know", eh? Let me guess, that would be other liberals, right, moron?
well apparently you weren't in the know now are ya ... it seems more liberals are well educated and you not so much ... because if you did have some sort of evidence of hillary asking foreign governments you would have posted it now wouldn't you ... you a person who isn't in the know would have know that... keep up that schoolin'

well apparently you weren't in the know now are ya ... it seems more liberals are well educated and you not so much ... because if you did have some sort of evidence of hillary asking foreign governments you would have posted it now wouldn't you ... you a person who isn't in the know would have know that... keep up that schoolin'
On-line GED? Impressive....:lol:

You must not be one of those educate liberals because an educated liberal would probably know how to use capital letters, commas, and periods and would probably be able to spell.

registered??? sorry ya lost me there ...
as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...

as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...
Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

Are you really this fucking stupid? You make the democrats proud....:lol:

just talking to your level of comprehension moron ... I guess you made it to the 4th grade ... is that you behind the desk making a fool of yourself again ???
:desk:

just talking to your level of comprehension moron ... I guess you made it to the 4th grade ... is that you behind the desk making a fool of yourself again ???
Oh, is that what you are doing.....well, put more quarters in your on-line degree meter then child....:lol:

Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

well looks like your ability to do research is well, like your post here showing us ignorance ... show us where 98% of the money goes to the clinton ... give us one web site thats credible ... if you can ... I get mine from the IRS where will you get yours from Whirlynutdaily Newsmax FOX noise??? I go to the source you go to the land of nutcase republicans world ... and it is you who is fucking stupid ...

factcheck.org...

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says that “so little” of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation “actually go to charitable works” — a figure CARLY for America later put at about 6 percent of its annual revenues — but Fiorina is simply wrong.

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 90 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Oh, is that what you are doing.....well, put more quarters in your on-line degree meter then child....:lol:
seem you need to go back to the 4th grade again and learn ya something'

P.S.
you didn't answer is that you behind the desk???:desk: seems your digging yourself a deeper hole ... :dig:

well looks like your ability to do research is well, like your post here showing us ignorance ... show us where 98% of the money goes to the clinton ... give us one web site thats credible ... if you can ... I get mine from the IRS where will you get yours from Whirlynutdaily Newsmax FOX noise??? I go to the source you go to the land of nutcase republicans world ... and it is you who is fucking stupid ...

factcheck.org...

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says that “so little” of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation “actually go to charitable works” — a figure CARLY for America later put at about 6 percent of its annual revenues — but Fiorina is simply wrong.

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 90 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.
Clinton Foundation Put On Charity ‘Watch List’ Along With Al Sharpton’s Shady Nonprofit

seem you need to go back to the 4th grade again and learn ya something'

P.S.
you didn't answer is that you behind the desk???:desk: seems your digging yourself a deeper hole ... :dig:
I will gladly send you quarters to help you keep up with my superior intelligence....:lol:

Obama took millions in foreign donations, and no one investigated his campaign for it. Hillary has already taken over $100 million in foreign donations via the Clinton Foundation. Actually they were outfight bribes. So where is the investigation?

one other thing that points out your ability to comprehend I said in my post the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation which proves my point ... you don't understand what you read .. I never said or implied they didn't come from foreign entities ... but that old lack of your comprehending skills out shines us all when you post ... you make the republicans ashamed ... are you now going to become and independent ??? we all know independents are ashamed republicans

Forum List

Back