Boy scouts lose 425,000 boys 1 week after announcing name change

Only the beginning.....it with take a man of Mike Pence's courage to undo Obama's gay agenda

Obama never had a gay agenda, he only accepted them. Since Pence is an Evan now, he will probably have them stoned, like the OT says to do.

Scouts seem to be in a panic mode as they look to reshape themselves for a new generation

To me, I don’t see many girls joining Scouts
Most troops will remain boys with maybe an occaisional girl

The draw may be for girls to make Eagle Scout
Gold Scout just doesn’t equate
No longer the Boy Scouts... they are now the squaw scouts

I take it that everyone who objects to the new rule is a gay/bi male.

Because when I was a kid, being a hetero male, I would have liked it very much that girls would be included. And so would ALL of my straight male friends.

Any male that is desperate to go camping only with other males is probably bi-sexual/gay (whether they know it or not).

Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course...but let's call it what it is.

This goes to what I have long suspected...that there are a LOT more bi/gay males in America than the public is aware of.
:cuckoo:

Scouts seem to be in a panic mode as they look to reshape themselves for a new generation

To me, I don’t see many girls joining Scouts
Most troops will remain boys with maybe an occaisional girl

The draw may be for girls to make Eagle Scout
Gold Scout just doesn’t equate
No longer the Boy Scouts... they are now the squaw scouts

Same program

Just different members

Scouts do run an exceptional youth program

Only the beginning.....it with take a man of Mike Pence's courage to undo Obama's gay agenda

Obama never had a gay agenda, he only accepted them. Since Pence is an Evan now, he will probably have them stoned, like the OT says to do.
Boned, then stoned. Dat's some life right dere.

Oh they bone then first, didn't know that?
That's what makes them the big bucks.

Again jackass quote your entire post. YOU mentioned parental involvement...it is there for everyone to see.

Good grief you're stupid

My question has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARENTS you fucking moron.

It is my question and I dictate what it is referring to. How can you be so stupid as to not understand that?

I guess I have to ask it even simpler for your limited brain.

What is wrong with boys camping with girls?

Now can you get it together enough to answer that?

Quote the entire post lmao. You're trapped like a rat. YOU mentioned parents....gawd you're ignorant

And again...he/she ducks the question. Or maybe she/he does not have the intellectual ability to answer questions she/he has not been prepared for...kinda like Trump.

Well, I could see the problem if they're BOYS! A lot of babies being born 9 months later. ;) I don't think it is good to destroy the atmosphere of the BOY scouts. If a "Transman" wants to join then they'll have to be a man and deal with the reality that this place is a place for boys.
Most of the boys on the camping trips are 12-15 years old
If girls are there, there must be strict chaperone regulations. More difficult, but not impossible

Scouts go up to 18 years old
Kids that age will find a way scouting or not

So lets just help it along as they sneak off into the woods making it even easier than a school trip to the nearest mall.

And for an added bonus we have planned parenthood teaching them where the hell to stick a dildo at when they're 6 yrs old so yeah. They'll find a way alright lol.

Boned, then stoned. Dat's some life right dere.

Oh they bone then first, didn't know that?
That's what makes them the big bucks.

How do they bone them when they are alive?

The Lutheran church that I attend has sponsored a Boy Scout troop for 40 years.

My sons both went through the program. My older son was an Eagle Scout. I helped out for several years as an Assistant Scout Master.

We voted recently to disband the troop. Other Protestant churches in the area are doing just like the LDS and getting out of it. Families are not encouraging their sons to join the program any more. I think the Boys Scouts is kaput now.

The reason is best summed up in this:

88241465-4D83-4C76-BCEB-9455F70810FE-542886.JPG

Boy Scouts Lose 425,000 Boys 1 Week After Announcing Name Change
One week after the century-old Boy Scouts of America announced it was changing its name and its mission to accept girls at all levels of scouting, its single biggest participant announced Tuesday that it was cutting ties to the Scouts.
==================================

LOL , it didn't take a rocket scientist to have known this was going to happen.

Well of course. The point of the BOY scouts is that it's for BOYS. You change it so girls can join, and it simply isn't BOY scouts anymore.

I knew this was going to happen to. I would pull my boys out for sure. The whole point is to send them where they can have men mentors, and develop relationships with boys.

It is my question and I dictate what it is referring to. How can you be so stupid as to not understand that?

Quote the entire post lmao. You're trapped like a rat. YOU mentioned parents....gawd you're ignorant

And again...he/she ducks the question. Or maybe she/he does not have the intellectual ability to answer questions she/he has not been prepared for...kinda like Trump.

Well, I could see the problem if they're BOYS! A lot of babies being born 9 months later. ;) I don't think it is good to destroy the atmosphere of the BOY scouts. If a "Transman" wants to join then they'll have to be a man and deal with the reality that this place is a place for boys.
If girls are there, there must be strict chaperone regulations. More difficult, but not impossible

So lets just help it along as they sneak off into the woods making it even easier than a school trip to the nearest mall.

And for an added bonus we have planned parenthood teaching them where the hell to stick a dildo at when they're 6 yrs old so yeah. They'll find a way alright lol.
I usually try to ignore you because ..well..because you're an idiot..but this:

Where did you get the idea that Planned Parenthood teaches anyone about dildos..not to mention a 6 year old? Do you just make this shyte up? If so..you are seriously disturbed! Do you fantasize about such matters?? If so, please get help

If not..got a link that states this?

Wow...you really are stupid. And/or a coward for not answering a question that makes your original point look stupid.

Let's try it one more time.

And why is it important that boys MUST camp ONLY with other boys?

Again jackass quote your entire post. YOU mentioned parental involvement...it is there for everyone to see.

Good grief you're stupid

Let's try something else - since you are entirely incapable of answering my previous questions. Or simply don't dare for fear of making your whole original point look nonsensical.

What specifically is your objection to boys camping (supervised by Scout Leaders) with girls?

Boys should be boys and girls should be girls. I don't have anything against girls wishing to be boys, but damnit the two genders are different and wiping out that element isn't good.

How is boys and girls camping together going to wipe them out?

I have noticed that your posts seem to lack something...but I cannot put my finger on just what that is....got it!

'Sanity'.

Where is your link to an unbiased source that factually proves that Planned Parenthood teaches children 'where the hell to stick a dlido at when they are 6 years old'?

One week after the century-old Boy Scouts of America announced it was changing its name and its mission to accept girls at all levels of scouting, its single biggest participant announced Tuesday that it was cutting ties to the Scouts.

Well of course. The point of the BOY scouts is that it's for BOYS. You change it so girls can join, and it simply isn't BOY scouts anymore.

I knew this was going to happen to. I would pull my boys out for sure. The whole point is to send them where they can have men mentors, and develop relationships with boys.

SOME haven't learned that destroying the male is an engineered plan. Radical feminist and these twisted loons hung up on " Woman power" Hear me roar will destroy it for males.

If these idiots want " equality" they sure in the hell don't show it.

Men should have their " get away from women" clubs, trips, socializing days too as well as places to go.

It sickens me these feminist idiots want to invade everything male while screaming " equal rights" .....

I have noticed that your posts seem to lack something...but I cannot put my finger on just what that is....got it!

'Sanity'.

Where is your link to an unbiased source that factually proves that Planned Parenthood teaches children 'where the hell to stick a dlido at when they are 6 years old'?

It only seems that way because your IQ isn't high enough to comprehend anything.
As it's all right in front of your faces daily.

Don't feel bad though pretty much anything/anyone that is a leftist has the same problem.

'Sanity'.

take your pick and find it yourself, since Trump haters can't seem to believe anything you show them.

Living in a false reality usually doesn't make realistic teaching go away. They just sexualize your kids and you stupid asses haven't any idea it's going on because they sell it to you stupid asses as " sex ed"

upload_2018-5-13_19-29-48.png

upload_2018-5-13_19-28-52.png

'Sanity'.

Want a little more reality

SOME haven't learned that destroying the male is an engineered plan. Radical feminist and these twisted loons hung up on " Woman power" Hear me roar will destroy it for males.

If these idiots want " equality" they sure in the hell don't show it.

Men should have their " get away from women" clubs, trips, socializing days too as well as places to go.

It sickens me these feminist idiots want to invade everything male while screaming " equal rights" .....

Hey man...if you are SOOOO desperate to get away with just the boys...why don't you drop by a gay men's club? I imagine that many of them organize lots of men-only getaway's.

I mean you seem SO desperate for men-only time...gay bars seems to be what you are calling out for.

Now Me? I don't much care for going away with just men. But I am hetero, so......

'Sanity'.

Want a little more reality

Lol...I said 'unbiased'. Your source is anything but.

Forum List

Back