Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

Can you find an example of me trying to interfere in someone else's life?
you're breathing.....

Nice attempt there dull-ek.
everything you post is in some form or another is intrusive .
the difference between you and me is I admit my stuff is sometimes intentionally intrusive!

Show me actual harm being caused by my posts.
no need to point out the obvious.

Attempted dodge fail.

What does that have to do with what I posted?

You used the term "pedo" and most of these cases do not involve pedophiles, but really pederasts.
Really? Pedos are being convicted of pederasty? Who knew?

Actually both are being convicted of either crimes such as sexual assault, or statutory rape.The pedo vs. pederast issue is one of what they are attracted to.
Right. And I was talking about pedos. I still have no idea why you brought this red herring up.

It's not a red herring, most cases involving molestation in Boy Scouts involve post pubescent or pubescent boys, which is not pedophilia.

You continue to use the word in the wrong way, and I am calling you on it.
I don't know if that is true or not and it is immaterial. I was talking about Christian groups, not Boy Scouts.

It isn't me that confuses the terms. I've lost count of how many times RWNJs have called pederasts pedos. Harvey Milk comes to mine as the most recent accused by Sil.

busy body asshats ? it's ok when you asshats interfere in other peoples lives!

you're breathing.....

the difference between you and me is I admit my stuff is sometimes intentionally intrusive!

I'm pretty sure they are causing some of my brain cells to die.

Actually both are being convicted of either crimes such as sexual assault, or statutory rape.The pedo vs. pederast issue is one of what they are attracted to.
Right. And I was talking about pedos. I still have no idea why you brought this red herring up.

It's not a red herring, most cases involving molestation in Boy Scouts involve post pubescent or pubescent boys, which is not pedophilia.

true it's not a red herring it's just false!

Ravi is using the word wrong, all he has to do is admit as such.
RAVI IS NOT A HE!

you're breathing.....

Attempted dodge fail.
false!

intrusive
[ inˈtro͞osiv ]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
ADJECTIVE
adjective: intrusive
  1. causing disruption or annoyance through being unwelcome or uninvited:
    "that was an intrusive question"
never said it meant to do harm you willfully misinterpreted it to fit your pov.

A red herring is a figurative expression referring to a logical fallacy in which a clue or piece of information is or is intended to be misleading, or distracting from the actual question

ravi's use of this term is correct in this discussion

You used the term "pedo" and most of these cases do not involve pedophiles, but really pederasts.

I don't know if that is true or not and it is immaterial. I was talking about Christian groups, not Boy Scouts.

It isn't me that confuses the terms. I've lost count of how many times RWNJs have called pederasts pedos. Harvey Milk comes to mine as the most recent accused by Sil.

For Priests it's usually the same thing, they are pederasts, not pedophiles.

The discussion about most pederasts being repressed homosexuals is probably a debate for another thread.

Attempted dodge fail.
false!

intrusive
[ inˈtro͞osiv ]
ADJECTIVE
adjective: intrusive
  1. causing disruption or annoyance through being unwelcome or uninvited:
    "that was an intrusive question"
never said it meant to do harm you willfully misinterpreted it to fit your pov.

A red herring is a figurative expression referring to a logical fallacy in which a clue or piece of information is or is intended to be misleading, or distracting from the actual question

ravi's use of this term is correct in this discussion

They are not pedophiles.

true it's not a red herring it's just false!

Ravi is using the word wrong, all he has to do is admit as such.
RAVI IS NOT A HE!

So you are a she, congrats. I'll try to remember.

you're breathing.....

I'm pretty sure they are causing some of my brain cells to die.

Not actual harm.

The discussion about most pederasts being repressed homosexuals is probably a debate for another thread.
Yeah, that sounds about as factual as the claims that most pedos are gay.

Pedophilia is a separate form of sexual attraction. Pederasty is homosexuality focused on pubescent or post pubescents.

Those women teachers who bed 14 year old boys are heterosexuals, why isn't a priest who bangs a 14 year old boy a homosexual?

Pedophilia is a separate form of sexual attraction. Pederasty is homosexuality focused on pubescent or post pubescents.

Those women teachers who bed 14 year old boys are heterosexuals, why isn't a priest who bangs a 14 year old boy a homosexual?
Well, damn. I did learn something. I did not realize the definition of pederast was particular to male on male. I thought it was adult on teen.

Well, damn. I did learn something. I did not realize the definition of pederast was particular to male on male. I thought it was adult on teen.

It refers to the bonding relationships between older men and younger men found in antiquity, Rome and Greece for example. It's what Harry Hay was a fan of, not pedophilia as some try to accuse him of.

Again, words mean things.

How many of the boys being diddled by priests were 14?

How many of the boys being diddled by priests were 14?

This is from 2004:

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/reports/2004_02_27_JohnJay_revised/4_3_incident3.pdf

80% of the victims were boys, and boys aged 11-15 constituted 62% of the victims. 85% were 10 and over. Age 14 was actually 2nd after Age 12 for highest percentage.

It refers to the bonding relationships between older men and younger men found in antiquity, Rome and Greece for example. It's what Harry Hay was a fan of, not pedophilia as some try to accuse him of.

Regardless, I was talking about pedos.

Again, most cases in both the Church Scandals the the Boy Scout Scandals aren't pedos.

Again, most cases in both the Church Scandals the the Boy Scout Scandals aren't pedos.
And yet, in this country, the majority of pedos are Christians.

Forum List

Back