Boy Scouts win right to remain in building they built

Dumbass. Do you know any facts of the case? The lease was signed with the local chapter which was taken over by the Cradle Council formed in 1996. The Chapter rescinded their discrimination policy in 2003 but the national BSA office threatened to remove them from the National Charter if they didn't continue practicing bigotry. So under pressure the local chapter moved back to Bigotville.

Why is it acceptable for you to be bigoted against those who hold different beliefs than you?

Holy shit you are stoopid. You cannot be a bigot towards bigotry. Calling someone out on their bigotry doesn't make the speaker a bigot you dumbass. Learn the meaning of the term.

i kind of wonder how a former eagle scout became the foreman for the jury. How in the hell could bias not be present?

It's quite simple. I don't give a fuck if the bsa wants to practice bigotry as long as they don't ask for public funds in the process. This is not endemic to the bsa and it applies to all non-profit groups. If you want to discriminate on the grounds of being a "private membership" organization then pay your own way instead of demanding a free fucking ride.

they have not received public funds, how hard is that to understand?

Holy fuck it's Nuclear Stoopidapalooza. The free ride on property owned by the government is their public funding you dumbass. Why don't you tell homeowners and renters to stop paying their mortgages and rents? When they get eviction notices you can file a lawsuit to stop the eviction and argue they are not receiving money from banks and landlords therefore they have no reason to be evicted.

i kind of wonder how a former eagle scout became the foreman for the jury. How in the hell could bias not be present?

It's quite simple. I don't give a fuck if the bsa wants to practice bigotry as long as they don't ask for public funds in the process. This is not endemic to the bsa and it applies to all non-profit groups. If you want to discriminate on the grounds of being a "private membership" organization then pay your own way instead of demanding a free fucking ride.

Holy fuck it's Nuclear Stoopidapalooza. The free ride on property owned by the government is their public funding you dumbass. Why don't you tell homeowners and renters to stop paying their mortgages and rents? When they get eviction notices you can file a lawsuit to stop the eviction and argue they are not receiving money from banks and landlords therefore they have no reason to be evicted.

Not free stupid. They've paid as agreed.

Just because you don't like the amount, does not mean that they haven't lived up to their end of the bargain...so...

1. They have paid as agreed.
and
2. They have not received public funding.

You may now circle back around and begin the same argument again, like you always do.

It's not "bashing" to call out bigotry where bigotry exists. The BSA has enable pedophiles and like the Catholic Church, is guilty of keeping private files on pedophiles within the BSA. The majority of pedophiles who hurt young boys are heterosexual men. So if the BSA was so "concerned" about pedophilia why hasn't it been honest in profiling them? Why have they kept secret files on them instead of immediately alerting local authorities?

Wherever you find bigotry, dishonesty is in the shadow.

Would it be bashing to point out your bias toward heterosexual men here?

Pedophiles are never heterosexual men, or homosexual men, they are pedophiles. Pedophiles only get sexual gratification out of children, not adult women, or adult men. They do sometimes use adults who look childlike as an outlet for their fantasies, but they are never hetero, or homo, sexual.

Biased against my own sexual orientation? Lol. I'm pointing out statistically the majority of convicted pedophiles are self professed heterosexuals.

All pedophiles are liars, the majority are delusional, and none of them are heterosexual. Pedophilia is their sexual orientation, and some of them think it is perfectly normal.

Really? Tell me what right of the BSA's you are considering , because I can tell you unequivocally that you have NO right to be in the Boy Scouts. NONE and therefor you rights aren't affected one whit.

So tell me again, who's being dishonest?

You and your bigot band cheering the bigotry. The BSA rights are being considered because nobody is saying they should have to allow gays no matter what. The problem is they want taxpayers, who include gays, to subsidize their operations. This isn't that difficult to understand. You guys see the hypocrisy but don't give a shit.

:lol: typical liberal . get your ass spanked so you come with name callling.

Tell me how the tax payers are subsidizing anything? They are not. They are paying exactly what the tax payers representative asked for rent.The BSA have a valid lease. You can't toss someone out of a lease just b/c you don't like what they are doing.

My ass got spanked? What fucking fantasy world are you living in you fucking useless crybaby cocksucking ****? I explained how the rights of both the BSA and gays are in consideration so you completely ignore that and whine about being the stoopid **** you are.

Tax payers are subsidizing their bigotry by not receiving proper payment for use of the building and land which are both city owned. How can you be this fucking stoopid? Then....lol....you call me a liberal? You dumb whiner. Your position on this is the core problem of Liberalism you ignorant fuck because you want the BSA to get a free ride. Ever complained about welfare? Why? Because it's people getting a free ride from the government. Stank rank hypocrites like you close your eyes to the double standard.

In the 1950's, you could be an open racist in many areas of the country, and no one would say boo to you - in fact, you would probably be applauded. In the decades that followed, our country became educated to a degree on the issues of racism and bigotry. The Civil Rights Act played a large part in that education.

As a consequence of this evolution of thought, it became socially unacceptable to be an open racist. And so, people began to back off on expressions of open racism uttered to others. Did that mean that racism and bigotry no longer existed? Of course not - it just went underground.

And so, overt racism came to be replaced with covert racism. Now, instead of openly stating racist beliefs, the covert racist does things behind the scenes that will accomplish his goals. He pushes for policies that will make life more difficult for the objects of his hatred. He elects officials he knows share his views. He votes for laws that he knows are designed to hinder the progress of those he despises.

No one is going to stand up today and say: "I am a racist. I am a bigot." But they are still here.

If you support the right of the Scouts to be bigotted, the next question to ask is why? Why do you support that right? If you can honestly say you are strongly opposed to such a policy, but nonetheless recognize their right to do it under our existing laws; if you can honestly say you think they are a bunch of bigotted bastards and you have zero respect for them - then I would say good on ya, mate!

On the other hand, if you are saying that you hate gays yourself and think they have no business associating with normal people in an organization such as the Scouts, and THAT is why you are in line with what they are doing, then I would say that you truly are a bigot.

This is beginning to sound like that tired, old conservative wheeze that "no one has the right not to be offended" - God, what a rationalization for all kinds of rude, obnoxious behavior.

So - what's it gonna be, QW?

I guess I fall somewhere in between.

I think they are bigoted, but I do not disrespect them because of their stance. It would be dishonest of me to do so, because I want to be free to keep people who radically disagree with my views as far away form me as possible. I do not want the KKK to be able to force me to spend my free time enjoying my shared fun to be able to force their presence on me, so I defend the right of all people, including the KKK, to discriminate in any way they want to, as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others.

I hate to say it, but the truth is no one has the right to not be offended. The corollary of this is that offensive people do not have the right not to be ridiculed. Exercise your right to ridicule offensive people gearge, if nothing else it will make you feel better. :funnyface:

Well spoken. And thanks for including the corollary to no one has the right not to be offended - a corollary that is so often ignored by those who cite the original premise with impunity and often.

You are correct when you say that everyone is bigoted to some degree. Did you ever hear that great song, "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist" from Avenue Q? Here, enjoy:

Everyones A Little Bit Racist - Video - YouTube

Pedophiles are never heterosexual men, or homosexual men, they are pedophiles. Pedophiles only get sexual gratification out of children, not adult women, or adult men. They do sometimes use adults who look childlike as an outlet for their fantasies, but they are never hetero, or homo, sexual.

Biased against my own sexual orientation? Lol. I'm pointing out statistically the majority of convicted pedophiles are self professed heterosexuals.

All pedophiles are liars, the majority are delusional, and none of them are heterosexual. Pedophilia is their sexual orientation, and some of them think it is perfectly normal.

You're missing my point. A common argument against gays is they would be too close to young boys but since the clear majority of pedophiles are self professed heteros it means that line of reasoning is based on bullshit.

That has exactly NOTHING to do with this thread, but I would love to see the proof.

It doesn't exist, pedophiles are not heterosexuals.

You and your bigot band cheering the bigotry. The BSA rights are being considered because nobody is saying they should have to allow gays no matter what. The problem is they want taxpayers, who include gays, to subsidize their operations. This isn't that difficult to understand. You guys see the hypocrisy but don't give a shit.

:lol: typical liberal . get your ass spanked so you come with name callling.

Tell me how the tax payers are subsidizing anything? They are not. They are paying exactly what the tax payers representative asked for rent.The BSA have a valid lease. You can't toss someone out of a lease just b/c you don't like what they are doing.

My ass got spanked? What fucking fantasy world are you living in you fucking useless crybaby cocksucking ****? I explained how the rights of both the BSA and gays are in consideration so you completely ignore that and whine about being the stoopid **** you are.

Tax payers are subsidizing their bigotry by not receiving proper payment for use of the building and land which are both city owned. How can you be this fucking stoopid? Then....lol....you call me a liberal? You dumb whiner. Your position on this is the core problem of Liberalism you ignorant fuck because you want the BSA to get a free ride. Ever complained about welfare? Why? Because it's people getting a free ride from the government. Stank rank hypocrites like you close your eyes to the double standard.

Look oh clueless one. If I rent you a house for $1 forever and in 50 years I decide I want market value, I'm out of luck. Ask all those lucky bastards that are in rent controlled apartments in New York City.

You can't REALLY not understand that?

You're missing my point. A common argument against gays is they would be too close to young boys but since the clear majority of pedophiles are self professed heteros it means that line of reasoning is based on bullshit.

No one but you is even arguing that point in this thread. Who cares about gays. Make it people with green eyes. The BSA still has the right to say nope don't want them.

In the 1950's, you could be an open racist in many areas of the country, and no one would say boo to you - in fact, you would probably be applauded. In the decades that followed, our country became educated to a degree on the issues of racism and bigotry. The Civil Rights Act played a large part in that education.

As a consequence of this evolution of thought, it became socially unacceptable to be an open racist. And so, people began to back off on expressions of open racism uttered to others. Did that mean that racism and bigotry no longer existed? Of course not - it just went underground.

And so, overt racism came to be replaced with covert racism. Now, instead of openly stating racist beliefs, the covert racist does things behind the scenes that will accomplish his goals. He pushes for policies that will make life more difficult for the objects of his hatred. He elects officials he knows share his views. He votes for laws that he knows are designed to hinder the progress of those he despises.

No one is going to stand up today and say: "I am a racist. I am a bigot." But they are still here.

If you support the right of the Scouts to be bigotted, the next question to ask is why? Why do you support that right? If you can honestly say you are strongly opposed to such a policy, but nonetheless recognize their right to do it under our existing laws; if you can honestly say you think they are a bunch of bigotted bastards and you have zero respect for them - then I would say good on ya, mate!

On the other hand, if you are saying that you hate gays yourself and think they have no business associating with normal people in an organization such as the Scouts, and THAT is why you are in line with what they are doing, then I would say that you truly are a bigot.

This is beginning to sound like that tired, old conservative wheeze that "no one has the right not to be offended" - God, what a rationalization for all kinds of rude, obnoxious behavior.

So - what's it gonna be, QW?

I guess I fall somewhere in between.

I think they are bigoted, but I do not disrespect them because of their stance. It would be dishonest of me to do so, because I want to be free to keep people who radically disagree with my views as far away form me as possible. I do not want the KKK to be able to force me to spend my free time enjoying my shared fun to be able to force their presence on me, so I defend the right of all people, including the KKK, to discriminate in any way they want to, as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others.

I hate to say it, but the truth is no one has the right to not be offended. The corollary of this is that offensive people do not have the right not to be ridiculed. Exercise your right to ridicule offensive people gearge, if nothing else it will make you feel better. :funnyface:

Well spoken. And thanks for including the corollary to no one has the right not to be offended - a corollary that is so often ignored by those who cite the original premise with impunity and often.

You are correct when you say that everyone is bigoted to some degree. Did you ever hear that great song, "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist" from Avenue Q? Here, enjoy:

Everyones A Little Bit Racist - Video - YouTube

Wonderful song, thanks.

It actually isn't, even it it is outdated it is based on the fact that quite a few of the early homosexual activists also advocated NAMBLA. It wasn't until the 80s that Gay Pride groups started banning NAMBLA from participating in events they sponsored.

Just because you don't like the amount, does not mean that they haven't lived up to their end of the bargain...so...

and

You may now circle back around and begin the same argument again, like you always do.

No, Radioman, a dollar a year is what the law regards as a "peppercorn". It is a meaningless gesture insofar as payment is concerned. I'd be shocked if the Boy Scout's lawyers had tried to argue this.

And for the record, payment in kind is just as much government support as payment in cash. Goods and services have value and that value can be measured.

and

No, Radioman, a dollar a year is what the law regards as a "peppercorn". It is a meaningless gesture insofar as payment is concerned. I'd be shocked if the Boy Scout's lawyers had tried to argue this.

And for the record, payment in kind is just as much government support as payment in cash. Goods and services have value and that value can be measured.

Sorry, contracts are contracts. Just because the city doesn't like the amount now does not give them the automatic ability to start charging a higher rent.

and

Sorry, contracts are contracts. Just because the city doesn't like the amount now does not give them the automatic ability to start charging a higher rent.

You're still sooper stoopid. Just because a contract exists it doesn't mean it is legal or following the law. The BSA are not following the City law in Philly that requires non-profit groups who use city property for free to not discriminate. A jury with an Eagle Scout as foreman saying the BSA can stay doesn't even mean it is within the law. It simply means 12 idiots don't know how to comprehend basic law because the BSA pulls heart strings at every possible chance and dumb bitches fall for it.

You're still sooper stoopid. Just because a contract exists it doesn't mean it is legal or following the law.

...and yet it was determined in this case that it was following the law.

Circling back around again?

No one but you is even arguing that point in this thread. Who cares about gays. Make it people with green eyes. The BSA still has the right to say nope don't want them.

Gee. Why would I bring up discrimination against gays in a thread where the subject is the BSA winning a lawsuit for discrimination against gays? Fucking dickidiot.

Eta: you dumbfucks are still missing the point. I don't think a single person in this thread has argued the BSA should never be allowed to discriminate. We are all saying yes they have the right to discriminate as a Private Membership organization but with that declaration comes responsibilities and the BSA should be responsible for paying their own way if they want the benefits of a Private organization.

For the last fucking time you ignorant stank skank toxic twat dripping ass zit:

If they want a free ride then respect the laws. If they don't want to pay their own way they should not have the same benefits other non-profit groups who actually follow the law. If they want to live in government subsidized Liberal Land they shouldn't be able to do it from Liberty University's front door.

What they are teaching kids is:

It's okay to have others pay your way even if you practice bigotry so long as you know what heart strings to pull.

This is no different than giving the KKK government land to use and allowing them to ban all other races.

Last edited:

It actually isn't, even it it is outdated it is based on the fact that quite a few of the early homosexual activists also advocated NAMBLA. It wasn't until the 80s that Gay Pride groups started banning NAMBLA from participating in events they sponsored.

Outdated? Wtf you talking about? Do I really need to waste the time to post the links showing a common reason bigots are against gays in the BSA is the accusation of being too close to young boys?

You're still sooper stoopid. Just because a contract exists it doesn't mean it is legal or following the law. The BSA are not following the City law in Philly that requires non-profit groups who use city property for free to not discriminate. A jury with an Eagle Scout as foreman saying the BSA can stay doesn't even mean it is within the law. It simply means 12 idiots don't know how to comprehend basic law because the BSA pulls heart strings at every possible chance and dumb bitches fall for it.

...and yet it was determined in this case that it was following the law.

Circling back around again?

(Your affinity for dishonesty in posting is matched only by your stoopidity)

Forum List

Back