Boycott amazon.com

I'm betting Bezos wins this one, too. He's unstoppable. Just ask Ebay.

How are you liking your FIRE phone?

How are you liking your Google Glass?

Like I said, Bezos is unstoppable:

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year
Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider

I boycott GOOG - and as God Is My Witness, will never use Google Glass!

It's OK, you couldn't afford a pair anyway.

You are a moron. I never discuss my personal income or wealth with anonymous people on the interwebs, so you have no idea what I can or cannot afford.

Someone would have to care about what you can or cannot afford in the first place.

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider

Wait a minute. Aren't you a walmart hater? Why the hell do you support a company that treats its workers even worse?

Where did I say I supported Amazon?

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

Alibaba is bigger than Amazon. Does that mean I support them?

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

Proof: go to your profile and click on your content. Read your posts. There you will see a moronic hypocrite in full flower.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

Answer my question. You have accused me of being a hypocrite so prove it.

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.

Amazon has a problem with documenting their outlandish claims of success. It is a common consequence of having a marketing outlook with unrealistic expectations, and a propensity to avoid the obvious.

Just say'n...

Link?

Double entendre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A double entendre (/dʌbl ɒnˈtɒnrə/, /d-/, /-ʒrə/; French pronunciation: [dubl ɑ̃.tɑ̃dʁ(ə)]) is a figure of speech or a particular way of wording that is devised to be understood in either of two ways, having a double meaning. Typically one of the interpretations is rather obvious whereas the other is more subtle.

Wait a minute. Aren't you a walmart hater? Why the hell do you support a company that treats its workers even worse?

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

Oh, and name calling is against the USMB rules.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

They are beating Ebay.

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

They are beating Ebay.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

They are beating Ebay.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

I've also sent a complaint to Cereal Killer.

I suspect you've got a 3-inch dick and a muscle car in the garage, too.

Oh, and the use of emoticons is the sure sign of a total loser, loser.

They are beating Ebay.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

Feel free. You little progs are all the same, children thinking you can eat at the adults table. Like I said little one. It's time to grow up. What is the sign of using bolded letters in every post? That particular affectation must mean something....what could it possibly be?:eusa_think::eusa_think:

Maybe it means you're a narcissistic personality disorder? I don't know. Possibly... Anyway. Are you ever going to answer my question? I see you bashing ebay, and i seem to recall you bashing walmart, but your posts on Amazon seem to support them. Just like progs all love to bash the Koch brothers but love Apple products, all the while knowing that Apple basically engages in slave labor at its plants in China.

I'm just trying to get a handle on what you support.

They are beating Ebay.

Feel free. You little progs are all the same, children thinking you can eat at the adults table. Like I said little one. It's time to grow up. What is the sign of using bolded letters in every post? That particular affectation must mean something....what could it possibly be?:eusa_think::eusa_think:

Maybe it means you're a narcissistic personality disorder? I don't know. Possibly...

Keratoconus in my left eye. The only way I can proof what I write is to bold it. Ever proof what you write before you make yourself look like an idiot? Nope, obviously.

Nimrod? How insulting.

They are beating Ebay.

A lesson? What kind of lesson? Are you offering free lessons?

Maybe it means you're a narcissistic personality disorder? I don't know. Possibly...

Keratoconus in my left eye. The only way I can proof what I write is to bold it. Ever proof what you write before you make yourself look like an idiot? Nope, obviously.

Ouch!

How is it cost effective to have a drone bring one item at a time to someone? What if it's raining or snowing out? Item may be in a box but its gonna get wet....I don't think this will ever take off.

How is it cost effective to have a drone bring one item at a time to someone? What if it's raining or snowing out? Item may be in a box but its gonna get wet....I don't think this will ever take off.

Damn! I'm so impressed! Why is it that white supremacists are always such pragmatists? And......in spite of the good that accompanies that trait....they just can't get any traction with liberals?

It's a conundrum!

Perhaps there is a vaccination for that.

I sincerely don't think it's intended to take off. I think it's sort of like Donald Trump announcing he may run for POTUS. Gets a lot of attention. There is only going to be a small handful of people who will be able to afford a drone delivery, and I suspect the service will only be available in certain areas, i.e. Manhattan will NOT be one of them. D.C. won't either. Malibu, yes. North Dallas, yes.

They are beating Ebay.

A lesson? What kind of lesson? Are you offering free lessons?

I've reported his thinly veiled threats to his superiors and advised them that schoolyard bullies should have their Ballz taken away and sent out of the school yard.

What is really funny is his accusing me of narcissism. If I was, I would apply to be a moderator here on the USMB.

Forum List

Back