Boycott amazon.com

I knew it:

Amazon.com Inguity HD Camera Drone - 6 Axis Gyro Accelerometer - 4 Channel Radio - 2.4gHz 300ft Range Stealth Design - 2MP HD Camera - Micro Mini Nano Quadcopter Drone Toy - US Customer Tech Support - Full 30 Day Warranty Toys Games
51pGl4VGsbL._SL1303_.jpg

the future can't be stopped. I doubt the system works well so I don't think you have a concern.
I agree.

There are too many readily apparent weaknesses to Amazon's intended drone usage in all but the most extremely limited circumstances.

Further, as this drone technology increases in popularity it is sure to cause a variety of problems, beginning with crash injury to bystanders. Consequently I fully expect restrictive regulations affecting use -- and possibly possession -- of toy drones.

I presently have two small toy helicopter drones that I enjoy flying around the house and driving my Yorkie nuts. But my anticipation of regulation is keeping me from investing in a more expensive outdoor version.

I'm hoping that an Amazon drone carrying an expensive watch or loose diamonds sputters out or crashes in my front yard.
The drones will probably be used for skeet shooting in my state.

You know, that is kind of funny to think about. I wonder, if you are standing on your property and shoot at what you think might be a predatory bird or other UFO flying overhead, is it a crime? And if it goes down on your property are you allowed to claim it as property? Hmmmmm.....

In the 19th century people want nutz over the train
In the 20th century people want nutz over the car and plane
So in the 21st century people go nutz over the drone!

lol

Nutz is an interesting poster, but people prefer him over the airplane and the automobile?

I'm betting Bezos wins this one, too. He's unstoppable. Just ask Ebay.

How are you liking your FIRE phone?

How are you liking your Google Glass?

Like I said, Bezos is unstoppable:

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year
Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider

Wait a minute. Aren't you a walmart hater? Why the hell do you support a company that treats its workers even worse?

the future can't be stopped. I doubt the system works well so I don't think you have a concern.
The future has been stopped where possession and use of firearms, motor vehicles, pharmaceuticals, etc., are concerned, and the same kind of regulation will be applied to drones.

It is inevitable.

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.

Amazon has a problem with documenting their outlandish claims of success. It is a common consequence of having a marketing outlook with unrealistic expectations, and a propensity to avoid the obvious.

Just say'n...

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider

I boycott GOOG - and as God Is My Witness, will never use Google Glass!

Wait a minute. Aren't you a walmart hater? Why the hell do you support a company that treats its workers even worse?

Where did I say I supported Amazon?

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

Alibaba is bigger than Amazon. Does that mean I support them?

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

It's OK, you couldn't afford a pair anyway.

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.

Amazon has a problem with documenting their outlandish claims of success. It is a common consequence of having a marketing outlook with unrealistic expectations, and a propensity to avoid the obvious.

Just say'n...

Link?

It's OK, you couldn't afford a pair anyway.

You are a moron. I never discuss my personal income or wealth with anonymous people on the interwebs, so you have no idea what I can or cannot afford.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

Answer my question. You have accused me of being a hypocrite so prove it.

Forum List

Back