Boycott amazon.com

The drones would be good for target practice way better than shooting skeet.

And probably perfectly legal. I wonder what Bezos has done to protect these deliveries against bullets over Broadway and beyond? Again, I think it's a highly planned publicity stunt.

The drones would be good for target practice way better than shooting skeet.

And probably perfectly legal. I wonder what Bezos has done to protect these deliveries against bullets over Broadway and beyond? Again, I think it's a highly planned publicity stunt.
So do I there probably will be a day when there will be delivery by drone but I doubt it will be in my lifetime.

I'm betting Bezos wins this one, too. He's unstoppable. Just ask Ebay.

How are you liking your FIRE phone?

How are you liking your Google Glass?

Like I said, Bezos is unstoppable:

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year
Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider
So what. Take a gander at Amazon's P/E ratio.

That's impossible. You have to have Earnings to have a P/E ratio.

Just sayin'.

Wait a minute. Aren't you a walmart hater? Why the hell do you support a company that treats its workers even worse?

Where did I say I supported Amazon?

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

Alibaba is bigger than Amazon. Does that mean I support them?

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

Answer my question. You have accused me of being a hypocrite so prove it.

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

Oh, and name calling is against the USMB rules.

1324512.gif

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

They are beating Ebay.

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

I've also sent a complaint to Cereal Killer.

I suspect you've got a 3-inch dick and a muscle car in the garage, too.

Oh, and the use of emoticons is the sure sign of a total loser, loser.
Oh, and the use of emoticons is the sure sign of a total loser, loser

so is crying....geezus..

Seems like about once ever two weeks, of late, I go in search of something in local stores and find they're either out of it or don't stock it. They tell me they'll have some in about a week or ten days or can special order it for me and have it in two weeks.

Then I go home and log into Amazon, order the item for about 10-20% LESS, and even using their free delivery service it arrives in about 5 working days.

Since I don't live near an Amazon distribution center I doubt drones would do anything for me but if they make it work it's gonna play Hell with some backwards local businesses!

They are beating Ebay.

Ta
They are beating Ebay.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

so is crying....geezus..

Not crying. It's just called taking down a bully and refusing to be his bitch, bitch.

Try it sometime, and use plenty of your butt cream to get you through it, pussy.

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.
can you fuck with a 1 inch dick?..........

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Why do the biggest wussies on here have the most bad-ass avatars? Compensating?

Last edited:
I'm betting Bezos wins this one, too. He's unstoppable. Just ask Ebay.

How are you liking your FIRE phone?

How are you liking your Google Glass?

Like I said, Bezos is unstoppable:

Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year
Amazon Was Selling 306 Items Every Second At Its Peak This Year - Business Insider
So what. Take a gander at Amazon's P/E ratio.

Steve Jobs had the same problem after he came back to Apple in 1997. And we all know how that turned out. It's called long term vision, or as Jobs said, seeing around corners, not just down the road.

I'm not saying it's good or bad. I'm just saying he's winning. Maybe you need an obscure type of electronic gizmo, a somewhat dated ink jet cartridge brand, or just a better brand of Vitamin C. You can spend hours driving around to different big box stores and they don't have it on their shelves. Spend 5 minutes on Amazon and it's on your doorstep the next day. Amazon has it locked up for now. Walmart can't compete with them anymore, either.

I work with a lot of people who want to sell on Amazon, they need branding, marketing and advertising. I am telling them now that they are too late. I'm turning down their business because I know they will not make it. Amazon has 400 vendors for every single thing you can think of. And they are in bidding wars, lowering their prices every day. The only one making money is Amazon.

Last edited:
Where did I say I supported Amazon?

Why do righties insist on twisting words? It's in black and white above and you still want to twist and distort. Shameful.

Alibaba is bigger than Amazon. Does that mean I support them?

And one more thing: Amazon treats their merchants far worse than they treat their employees.

They are beating Ebay.

NOTE TO WESTWALL

Moderator actions should be noted in RED

They are beating Ebay.

NOTE TO WESTWALL

Note to RW, I was posting as a member. Do try and learn the difference. What is truly astonishing is you clowns claim to be so smart yet can't recognize the sarcasm that is dripping from that post. Truly astonishing. And you claim repubs have no sense of humor. Try looking in the mirror silly people. You're pathetic.

They are beating Ebay.

Ta

so is crying....geezus..

Not crying. It's just called taking down a bully and refusing to be his bitch, bitch.

Try it sometime, and use plenty of your butt cream to get you through it, pussy.

im telling....

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.
can you fuck with a 1 inch dick?..........

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Why do the biggest wussies on here have the most bad-ass avatars? Compensating?
if i speak from experience....why would i need to ask?....:dunno:

They are beating Ebay.

NOTE TO WESTWALL

Note to RW, I was posting as a member. Do try and learn the difference. What is truly astonishing is you clowns claim to be so smart yet can't recognize the sarcasm that is dripping from that post. Truly astonishing. And you claim repubs have no sense of humor. Try looking in the mirror silly people. You're pathetic.

Threats of moderator action is not posting as a member and should be handled as a PM as should referencing previous infractions

Members are not allowed to discuss moderator actions on the open board. Read the rules

You should not be allowed to brag about your previous actions as a mod

Last edited:

Cut him some slack...he just isn't too bright.

Hmmmm...I'm thinking a start up to make windows that Drone Surveillance cannot penetrate would be a Very Good Idea.

And a portable-wearable electronic pulse device to knock out drones in one's personal space....

If one is flying under 60 feet, aim a laser pointer or garage/car door remote and watch it death-spiral. Then retrieve it and sell it back to the owner. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back