Boycott amazon.com

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

Oh, and name calling is against the USMB rules.

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

NOTE TO WESTWALL

Moderator actions should be noted in RED

Note to RW, I was posting as a member. Do try and learn the difference. What is truly astonishing is you clowns claim to be so smart yet can't recognize the sarcasm that is dripping from that post. Truly astonishing. And you claim repubs have no sense of humor. Try looking in the mirror silly people. You're pathetic.

Threats of moderator action is not posting as a member and should be handled as a PM as should referencing previous infractions

Members are not allowed to discuss moderator actions on the open board. Read the rules

You should not be allowed to brag about your previous actions as a mod

When this board is his life, what else do we expect?

He can try to walk it back but watching him sputter is so much more fun.

Amazon should use drones to deliver pizza, as they already have Amazon Fresh.

There's a marijuana product called WEEDSA. Which is a pizza with marijuana on and in it. It's sold at the dispensaries and at the state pot stores.

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Amazon testing delivery by drone CEO Bezos says
A December 2013 article?

Are you frigging kidding me?
That's the thing about cons....their memory is shorter than my dick.
can you fuck with a 1 inch dick?..........

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Why do the biggest wussies on here have the most bad-ass avatars? Compensating?
if i speak from experience....why would i need to ask?....:dunno:

Is your avatar sold as an action figure in toy stores, too?

Unless you like the idea of thousands of drones flying in the skies delivering packages, we need to send amazon.com a message...DON'T DO IT!

Screw that. Amazon is a scumbag corporation run by a scumbag CEO who treats his employees even worse than walmart. Boycott them for being assholes, not for this.

I started boycotting them when bookstores started going out of business. Now there are very few bookstores and even fewer used bookstores.

The small locally owned bookstores are mostly gone now.

I don't shop on Amazon. I never got into buying there.

My husband buys from Amazon.

Drones aren't the reason I don't shop there.

I do, because I spent an entire day trying to find a certain type of battery for our dog's electric fence, some ink cartridges for my beloved Epson printer and a glucosamine MSM that my dad wanted me to send him. Nobody had any of these items anywhere. And I live in New Jersey, not North Dakota. I just don't have the kind of time to designate sitting in traffic and going from store to store over a 15-mile radius. That's the genius of Jeff Bezos, love him or hate him.

What I do NOT like about Amazon is the way they treat their merchants. It's a nightmare to be on Amazon if your product doesn't pop up on the first couple of pages, preferably the first. Amazon has more fees and dues and penalties and warehousing costs imaginable.

And the feedback ratings push a seller either to the top or bottom. But it seems also that Amazon goes by your IP address and if you've actually bought the item and had it delivered. A seller can only have so many friends buy their stuff and rate it, so if a seller has 150 reviews and 95% of them are 4-5 star positive, it's probably a good deal. Beats standing in line at the return counter of any store.

Their merchants can choose to not have their product repped by Amazon. The workers in many cases are little more than peasants, employed and layed off at the whim of Amazon. Bezos is a prick.

Answer my question. You have accused me of being a hypocrite so prove it.

The way you posted the Amazon stats and how they are beating ebay certainly looks like support. That's why I ASKED. Go back and look at my post nimrod.

They are beating Ebay.

So if I say that Hillary Clinton is winning in the Democratic straw polls does that mean I support her or I'm stating a fact?

So long as I address the OP I can call you anything I want so long as we are not in the CDZ. Best read the rules before I slap you with another lesson.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

You are ridiculous. Seriously. I have just read this thread through and you appear to be looking for a reason to complain. Very transparent what you're up to here. What a way to spend ones time.

Screw that. Amazon is a scumbag corporation run by a scumbag CEO who treats his employees even worse than walmart. Boycott them for being assholes, not for this.

I started boycotting them when bookstores started going out of business. Now there are very few bookstores and even fewer used bookstores.

I understand about this, we are big book owners and the house looks more like a library inside than anything else. But Ebay and Half.com started killing off the small bookstores not long after B&N and Borders started throwing up their big box stores everywhere about 15 years ago. Now they are all closing down, too.

Answer my question. You have accused me of being a hypocrite so prove it.

They are beating Ebay.

I have reported your comment and threat above to Coyote and sending it on to Cereal Killer.

You are ridiculous. Seriously. I have just read this thread through and you appear to be looking for a reason to complain. Very transparent what you're up to here. What a way to spend ones time.

What am I up to? Go stalk yourself. You don't know what is going on but Cereal Killer and other senior moderators do, now.

I'm just taking the bullshit thrown at me and sending it right back where it belongs.

They are beating Ebay.

What filthy language and you have room to complain? Against a moderator no less? Tsk....tsk....tsk. Grow up

Ta

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

I've also sent a complaint to Cereal Killer.

I suspect you've got a 3-inch dick and a muscle car in the garage, too.

Oh, and the use of emoticons is the sure sign of a total loser, loser.
Oh, and the use of emoticons is the sure sign of a total loser, loser

so is crying....geezus..

Not crying. It's just called taking down a bully and refusing to be his bitch, bitch.

Try it sometime, and use plenty of your butt cream to get you through it, pussy.

They are beating Ebay.

What am I up to? Go stalk yourself. You don't know what is going on but Cereal Killer and other senior moderators do, now.
What are you up to? Isn't it obvious? You truly are a piece of work! oh my gosh! Cereal Killer and Coyote ought to have a good laugh! I cannot possibly imagine any other response!

The answer is to shoot down any drone over your airspace.
They are beating Ebay.

What are you up to? Isn't it obvious? You truly are a piece of work! oh my gosh! Cereal Killer and Coyote ought to have a good laugh! I cannot possibly imagine any other response!

Except when they read your posts.

It is called free enterprise, the basis of all freedoms.

You can't compete, you fail.

Easy to understand.

They are beating Ebay.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ooooohhh. Should I be skeerd? You progressives are all alike aren't you, have to run for momma. Time to grow up little one. You're playing with adults now. That being said, I did ask if you were a walmart hater and you still haven't answered that question.

I want everyone here to see that you do nothing but abuse your position as a moderator. You're nothing but a impotent, juvenile bully who can't admit when you've lost because you don't know how to read.

If there is any action by CK or Coyote at all it would surely be to throw you off this board feet first! You have some nerve addressing moderators with this kind of talk. You're a disgrace! They shouldn't have to put up with you.

They are beating Ebay.

If there is any action by CK or Coyote at all it would surely be to throw you off this board feet first! You have some nerve addressing moderators with this kind of talk. You're a disgrace! They shouldn't have to put up with you.

Sorry, Sparky. According to them it's the least of my offenses. They are no more privileged than you or I, but thanks for showing your sycophant self to the rest of us.

Right wing buttheads like yourself on this board are just really uptight these days now that the reputation button has been removed from their sticky, pudgy dirty hands. It was their only weapon against the lefties.

Lefties don't miss it at all. That's the difference between adults, children and impotent moderators whose name (West) will not be mentioned (wall) again.

Yep. I treasured my used book stores. I liked the people that ran them and Amazon put them all out of business. All while treating their employees like crap and avoiding paying sales taxes which gave them an unfair advantage over the local businesses. They also engage in outright predatory practices when they see a compnay doing something that they would like to get into they will do whatever it takes to put that company out of business to take over that market.

Bezos is a fucking scumbag worse than either of the Koch bros.

They are beating Ebay.

Oh, thank you for your support but they don't bother us. Truly they don't. Adults are never threatened by the tantrums of children.

Yep. I treasured my used book stores. I liked the people that ran them and Amazon put them all out of business. All while treating their employees like crap and avoiding paying sales taxes which gave them an unfair advantage over the local businesses. They also engage in outright predatory practices when they see a compnay doing something that they would like to get into they will do whatever it takes to put that company out of business to take over that market.

Bezos is a fucking scumbag worse than either of the Koch bros.

So you're finally admitting the Koch brothers are scumbags? VICTORY!

Oh, thank you for your support but they don't bother us. Truly they don't. Adults are never threatened by the tantrums of children.

Interesting choice of words...

Forum List

Back