Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no real idea what you are talking about.

go right ahead. it really isn't my problem whether or not jews and zionists make, applaud, thank, condone, or otherwise try to divert from what is a blatantly racist comment.

i don't like it but obviously i cannot change your minds as to not only the inappropriateness of such comments but also as to how you think others will view it and how it contributes to the zionist cause.
Foc il leat!

Isn't Mr. Seattle unbelievable ?? He takes a joke made by a pro - Israeli poster and twists it into his usual "Joooos !! Zionist cause !! Racist !! Israel".... The guy is such a loon, and his obsession with Jews/Zionists and Israel is extremely pathetic.
What are all anti - semites so delusional ?
Yeah he doesn't realize most of the Israel supporters here are Christians. Funny stuff.

I just love Irish cuss words. Maybe because he reminds me of "loc na mhuice" - pigs' shit. :clap:

Clap=VD=ROUDYMOUTH....I just love to cuss period,such a Wanker....Voted VD Mouth of the Year....Congrats Roudy

liq, I've always wanted to ask you this question:
Why are you so incredibly stupid???

Did you do drugs in high school?? Is half your brain missing ?? Is it genetic?? I don't get it
Liq is normal.He just likes to smoke Sherriah's belly button lint.

Foc il leat!

Isn't Mr. Seattle unbelievable ?? He takes a joke made by a pro - Israeli poster and twists it into his usual "Joooos !! Zionist cause !! Racist !! Israel".... The guy is such a loon, and his obsession with Jews/Zionists and Israel is extremely pathetic.
Yeah he doesn't realize most of the Israel supporters here are Christians. Funny stuff.

Yeah but I cannot understand you........I think you Guys could be right though

Shit I'm starting to think like you:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:STOP IT LIQ...NOW

But why would Christians support Israel so obsequiously.....Fcuked if I can understand them as Jews never thought Jesus was who he is.

Sinners,well Christiansinners who HATE EVERYONE,Where they gonna HIDE ON JUDGEMENT DAY........steve.................... not that funny Toasty and Roudy,in fact NOT FUNNY AT ALL

Last edited:

But why would Christians support Israel so obsequiously.....Fcuked if I can understand them as Jews never thought Jesus was who he is.

Sinners,well Christiansinners who HATE EVERYONE,Where they gonna HIDE ON JUDGEMENT DAY........steve.................... not that funny Toasty and Roudy,in fact NOT FUNNY AT ALL
Don't try to think, Steve. You'll pull a muscle.

Maybe he got that posting from a secular Bible "scholar".

Thanks Hoss,that's why I like you so much my friend.......I would say here that no matter what I say to you Guys,you always come back at me. Any how as I always say Viva Palestine,Viva Israel = Peace..steve..from the Gospel of St Steven Verse 1,2,3,4,etc,.

Last edited:

Ass LIQ'er, you are an abomination. Christian Americans strongly support Israel, in fact the support keeps growing in record numbers year after year across party lines and all walks of life.

Because Israel has a right to exist
Because it is the right thing to do
Because palestinians are not ready for a state or peace yet.
Because attacks on Israel by palestinians are the wrong thing to do.
Because the holy sites are more protected by Israel that they will be under palestinian rule, especially if hamas gets control.
Because jews have a right to live in their homeland, be safe and prosper.
Because the middle east is better off with Israel and what they have achieved.

Because it annoys the hell out of anti-semitic bigots, propagandists and hot mongers.

Because Israel has a right to exist
Because it is the right thing to do
Because palestinians are not ready for a state or peace yet.
Because attacks on Israel by palestinians are the wrong thing to do.
Because the holy sites are more protected by Israel that they will be under palestinian rule, especially if hamas gets control.
Because jews have a right to live in their homeland, be safe and prosper.
Because the middle east is better off with Israel and what they have achieved.

Because it annoys the hell out of anti-semitic bigots, propagandists and hot mongers.
:clap:

Ass LIQ'er, you are an abomination. Christian Americans strongly support Israel, in fact the support keeps growing in record numbers year after year across party lines and all walks of life.

But Why ???????? so SERVILE

Not servile. Financially practical.

What, you thought Americans are stupid enough to side with Palestinian 9-11 dancers or Islamist savages? Ha ha ha. Which planet do you live on, exactly.

Not servile.

Equalizing.

Merely following the American penchant for even-ing -up the odds on behalf of the underdog and getting behind the 'underdog', full-tilt. Like it or not, Israel achieved 'underdog' status first.

Over the past 2000 years, no people on the face of the planet have held 'underdog' status for as long or as profoundly as the Jews have, and it is that benchmark by which Americans measure 'underdog' status, much to the chagrin of the pro-Palestinian minority in this country. Recent (within the past 66 years) Israeli attainment of a military superiority in the region is perceived in a soft-and-fuzzy manner as merely the long-term 'underdog' enjoying some time on the top of the heap, for a refreshing change; a well-deserved break for them and just-desserts for the Arabs - including the Palestinians.

Self-induced Palestinian circumstances aside, there are far more Arabs than there are Jews, and the Jews have suffered within (and beyond) living memory far more than the Arabs - by several orders of magnitude - so the Jews of Israel continue to benefit from that charming American 'underdog-assisting' custom.

It's just that many (most?) Americans have a much different idea of what constitutes 'underdog' status - both short-term and long-term - than do the pro-Palestinian minority in this country.

Last edited:
Watch "Growing "Boycott Israel Movement" - Scarlett Controversy Highlights Solidarity for Palestinian Cause" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Citing MLK, Florida students call on school to divest

Here is the group’s*petition. Excerpts:

*As members of a university that reveres the Civil Rights Leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., we strive to uphold the same values of justice, equality, and humanity that Dr. King fought for during his lifetime. To honor these values, we should strive to stop profiting from corporations with human rights violations.

Our university was on the wrong side of history when it failed to divest from corporations affiliated with South African apartheid. This time we hope to be on the right side of history. We ask that USF, out of respect for international law, and in consistency with US and local law, stop investing in corporations that are continuously and knowingly complicit in severe human rights violations. Despite our inactivity in past injustices, there is a current opportunity in which we expect our university to act accordingly with an honorable conscious.

Citing MLK, Florida students call on school to divest

Newsflash: Your constant spamming of terrorist supporting bullshit hasn't gained your precious Palestinians one inch of land and never will, you imp of Satan.

Can the Israel worshipper follow the topic?

It's BDS, today's response to Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine!

Those BDS actions keep happening, day after day after day after day.

Newsflash: Your constant spamming of terrorist supporting bullshit hasn't gained your precious Palestinians one inch of land and never will, you imp of Satan.

Can the Israel worshipper follow the topic?

It's BDS, today's response to Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine!

Those BDS actions keep happening, day after day after day after day.

flea-circus-brochure-side-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back