Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

How can it be finalized?

However, I would like to bring to your attention that the International Borders on the map are between members nations of the Arab League (going clockwise from True North, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt) and either the Jewish State or the Arab State (the names having not been finalized when the Partition Plan was adopted).
How can it be finalized?

Link?

All of the international borders mentioned in the Armistice Agreements were between Palestine and the neighboring states. No borders for an Israel were mentioned.
(COMMENT)

The name "Israel" was finalized on mid-night 14/15 May 1948. The name State of Palestine was finalized in December 2012.

As for links, I just gave you the UN Memo on the Name for the State of Palestine. As for the Israeli cable declaring Independence, well, I just don't feel like looking that up for the ump-teenth thousandth time.

Most Respectfully,
R
The name "Israel" was finalized on mid-night 14/15 May 1948.
Not mentioned in the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

Why was that?

What 1949 Armistice Agreement is confusing you.

Why is that?

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Further defined:

Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949
U.N doc. S/1302/Rev. 1, June 20,1949
Article 6 section 5. "Government of Israel "

However, I would like to bring to your attention that the International Borders on the map are between members nations of the Arab League (going clockwise from True North, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt) and either the Jewish State or the Arab State (the names having not been finalized when the Partition Plan was adopted).
How can it be finalized?

Link?

All of the international borders mentioned in the Armistice Agreements were between Palestine and the neighboring states. No borders for an Israel were mentioned.

Because the entirety of your miserable existence revolves around Jew hating and denying the existence of Israel:

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Further defined:
Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
U.N. doc. S/1264/Rev. 1, Decembe. 13, 1949
Article 6, section 3. "Israeli"

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

How can it be finalized?

How can it be finalized?

Link?

(COMMENT)

The name "Israel" was finalized on mid-night 14/15 May 1948. The name State of Palestine was finalized in December 2012.

As for links, I just gave you the UN Memo on the Name for the State of Palestine. As for the Israeli cable declaring Independence, well, I just don't feel like looking that up for the ump-teenth thousandth time.

Most Respectfully,
R

Why was that?

Why is that?

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Further defined:

You didn't mention this part.

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined by existing military positions as surveyed in March 1949...​

How can it be finalized?

Link?

Because the entirety of your miserable existence revolves around Jew hating and denying the existence of Israel:

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Further defined:
"Israeli" is not a place.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Well, that would be because EACH AND EVERY one of the Armistice Agreements starts off by saying:

• EGYPTIAN-ISRAELI GENERAL ARMISTICE AGREEMENT
  • HASHEMITE JORDAN KINGDOM - ISRAEL: GENERAL ARMISTICE AGREEMENT
  • Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949
  • Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949
I suppose that the Military Officers knew their opponent when they signed the Armistice with the IDF.

As for the Israeli cable declaring Independence, well, I just don't feel like looking that up for the ump-teenth thousandth time.
Do you mean the one that never defined its territory?

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

The Diplomatic Cable clearly associated the Partition Plan (which already outlined the Jewish State). However, the attack by the Arab League force changes on that outlined geographic area. And their conflicts have been forfeiting effective control of more and more geographic territory ever since.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

How can it be finalized?

How can it be finalized?

Link?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Why was that?

Why is that?

Further defined:

You didn't mention this part.

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined by existing military positions as surveyed in March 1949...​

Didn’t need to mention it. The Mandate for Palestine was the commonly used term to define a region of the former Ottoman Empire.

How did Egypt enter into an Armistice agreement with Israel if Israel didn’t exist and controlled no territoty?

Why wouldn’t the Egyptians have signed an agreement with “Pal’istan”?

Let us know what soverign Pal’istanian government the Egyptians could have negotiated with.

Your Jew-hating existence is causing you great angst.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Well, that would be because EACH AND EVERY one of the Armistice Agreements starts off by saying:

I suppose that the Military Officers knew their opponent when they signed the Armistice with the IDF.

As for the Israeli cable declaring Independence, well, I just don't feel like looking that up for the ump-teenth thousandth time.

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

The Diplomatic Cable clearly associated the Partition Plan (which already outlined the Jewish State). However, the attack by the Arab League force changes on that outlined geographic area. And their conflicts have been forfeiting effective control of more and more geographic territory ever since.

Most Respectfully,
R
RoccoR said:

That applied to the location of troops. It had nothing to do with territory.

How can it be finalized?

Link?

Further defined:

Who are Israelis? What place do Israelis come from?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
RoccoR said:

That applied to the location of troops. It had nothing to do with territory.

You’re getting rather.... desperate.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Diplomatic Cable clearly associated the Partition Plan (which already outlined the Jewish State).
Big fat lie. Israel had pushed past that border before the start of the 1948 war.

How can it be finalized?

Link?

Further defined:

Europe.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Diplomatic Cable clearly associated the Partition Plan (which already outlined the Jewish State).
Big fat lie. Israel had pushed past that border before the start of the 1948 war.

Past what border?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Past what border?
The partition plan proposed border.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Past what border?
The Arabs chose no borders as they wanted all of the Mandate.
So, the border would then have been with Jordan and Egypt if they had succeeded in destroying Israel in 1948.

GRATEFULLY they failed.

So, so far, Israel does have a Peace treaty border with Egypt and Jordan.

A non Peace treaty border with Lebanon, and Syria, and Gaza.

There are Armistice Borders with some countries and the Territories.

:)

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Past what border?

The one you claim doesnt exist.

How can it be finalized?

Link?

All of the international borders mentioned in the Armistice Agreements were between Palestine and the neighboring states.

Exactly! And who were the signers for Palestine?
A bunch of Muslims, or a bunch of Jews?

Speak up, couldn't hear your answer.

How can it be finalized?

Link?

Further defined:

Europe.

Actually, some Jews from areas controlled by Islamists of the former Ottoman Empire actually survived the privation, discrimination and dhimmitude imposed by the Islamic colonists.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Let's see...

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Why was that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Past what border?

The “ partition plan” that the Arabs didn’t honor or respect? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back