Boycott Israel

Since Rahman likes to quote Amnesty on the topic of human rights, here's what it says about Malaysia:

Freedom of expression
The government continued to harass, detain and prosecute critics through the use of restrictive laws such as the Sedition Act and the Communications and Multimedia Act....

Freedom of movement
In July, the Court of Appeal ruled that the government has absolute discretion to bar any citizen from travelling abroad without needing to provide a reason. This ruling facilitated continued violations of the right to freedom of movement and the work of human rights defenders...

Freedoms of association and assembly
Human rights defenders and opposition parliamentarians continued to stand trial for participating in peaceful protests. ...

Indigenous Peoples’ rights
In January, following peaceful protests against logging licences granted by local authorities, 21 Indigenous human rights defenders from the Temiar people in the northern state of Kelantan were detained. Two journalists were also arrested. ....

Arbitrary arrests and detentions
Preventive detention laws such as the Prevention of Terrorism Act and Security Offences (Special Measures) Act (SOSMA) continued to be used to detain, prosecute and imprison people alleged to have committed security offences. ....

On 26 April, the Kuala Lumpur High Court sentenced Siti Noor Aishah to five years’ imprisonment for possession of 12 books, under a sweeping provision of the SOSMA prohibiting the possession, custody or control of any item associated with any terrorist group or the commission of a terrorist act. The books owned by Siti Noor Aishah had not been banned, which raised further concerns about the arbitrary nature of the law and the way it was applied.

Police and security forces
Impunity for deaths in custody and excessive use of force and firearms persisted. There were at least five deaths in custody during the year. ...

Death penalty
The death penalty continued to be retained as the mandatory punishment for offences including drug trafficking, murder and discharge of firearms with intent to kill or harm in certain circumstances....

Rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people
Discrimination against LGBTI people continued both in law and practice. Section 377A of the Penal Code criminalizes consensual sexual relations between adult men.

---------------
Apparently Malaysia's concern for human rights doesn't extend to its own citizens.

(full article online)

Joke of the day: Malaysia defends banning Israeli athletes because of "human rights" ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Economy and Industry Minister Eli Cohen is not moved by the decision of the Irish parliamentto continue promoting a law to boycott Israeli products from Judea and Samaria and promises an appropriate response.

"We will definitely come and consider our measures against the goods from Ireland and the trade agreements with the state," Cohen told Arutz Sheva. "The days in which they boycotted Israel without a response have come and gone. The State of Israel enjoys economic strength and technological innovation and is an international brand."

He recalled how he responded to BDS activists who attempted to boycott an Israeli event in Canada. "I told them, 'If you want to come and boycott the State of Israel, then go all the way.'" They asked me in astonishment what I meantt: "When you wake up in the morning, you will eat your salad with a regular tomato and not a cherry tomato because it was developed in Israel. "When you go to work, you will use a regular map instead of navigation applications developed in Israel." When you arrive at the office and want to use a USB flash disk, you will use the hard disk because the [USB] drive was also developed in Israel."

Cohen said that he hopes that Ireland will return to its senses and that the law will be stopped before it can go into effect. "The Irish economy minister, in my understanding, opposes this proposal and we will try to use it to thwart it completely."

(full article online)

''The days of boycotting Israel are over'

A major economic conference was supposed to take place last week. There was no international clamor, there were no demonstrations on campuses, the BDS anti-Israel brigade were nowhere in sight, but the conference still failed due to a boycott.

Surprisingly, this wasn't a conference that was supposed to be held in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem—it was the Fourth Arab Economic and Social Development Summit, held in Beirut and boycotted by the leaders of the Arab countries, with the exception of Qatar and Mauritania.

(full article online)

The new Arab boycott

Actually it does, the more You murder of Your own the more distance You need to take from me.
When You murder Your fellow by the millions don't whine when they get killed by an enemy in war.

You definitely do not project too much trust in Your own kind anyway.
This is not a war and you have no right murdering people who are not threatening your life.

Banal compulsive lying.
Talk about threatening life, You guys call to murder students on American campuses who support Israel, and then pretend Your shit doesn't stink miles away.

No different than KKK on steroids.

We recently covered the story of a Palestinian-American who was sentenced by a Palestinian court to life in prison for selling property to Jews (he later was released after U.S. pressure). Other Palestinians have been murdered for similar actions.

Airbnb came under intense criticism for its actions from Israel and pro-Israel politicians in the U.S. There also have been lawsuits and arbitrations filed on the basis that Airbnb’s actions are anti-Jewish discrimination. I predicted that Airbnb would try to ride out the storm, figuring it would go away.

In December 2018, it appeared that Airbnb was backing down, but it later claimed the statement indicating a reversal of the boycott was released in error. To the contrary, Airbnb recently issued a statement confirming that it was boycotting Jews in the West Bank. As a fig leaf, Airbnb also announced that it was delisting homes in two other “disputed areas,” South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

That fig leaf may do more harm than good to Airbnb’s legal defenses, because only in the West Bank does Airbnb distinguish between home owners based on religion or ethnicity. If Airbnb was delisting all homes in the West Bank, that would be one thing, but instead it is delisting only Jewish homes.

(full article online)

Airbnb faces federal court discrimination suit over delisting Jewish homes in 'West Bank'

Banal compulsive lying.
Talk about threatening life, You guys call to murder students on American campuses who support Israel, and then pretend Your shit doesn't stink miles away.

I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. What I do know, is someone throwing a rock from 3 football fields away is NOT THREATENING YOUR GODDAMN LIFE!

FUCK YOU! YOU'RE THE LIAR!

Banal compulsive lying.

I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. What I do know, is someone throwing a rock from 3 football fields away is NOT THREATENING YOUR GODDAMN LIFE!

Hey Billo, you are truly hysterical with your examples.

3 FOOTBALL FIELDS AWAY !!!!!

You must be on a drone flying over there CONSTANTLY to "know" as much as you do.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Hey Billo, you are truly hysterical with your examples.

3 FOOTBALL FIELDS AWAY !!!!!

You must be on a drone flying over there CONSTANTLY to "know" as much as you do.

:iyfyus.jpg:
Shut up, bitch! Everyone knows the buffer zone is 300 meters. So stop playing dumb.

And You make it sound as if rock throwing on a battlefield is a football championship.

Banal compulsive lying.

Why are You so stressed Matilda?

Sure You know exactly what I'm talking about, if You put the lives of some Nenaderthal Jihadis overseas who sing "Death to America", above the lives of American students - then why should anyone take You seriously?

And You make it sound as if rock throwing on a battlefield is a football championship.
Wrong! I'm saying someone throwing a rock at you from 900 feet away is not life threatening.

It's like a stubborn insistence that Your stupidity is not life threatening to You.
I'm saying droves of Your neanderthal role models already gave that a try.

There's no rule against stupidity, only consequences.

Last edited:
It's like You want to prove me Your stupidity is not life threatening to You.
I'm saying droves of Your neanderthal role models proved that wrong.
You're an idiot if you think someone throwing a rock from 900 feet away can kill you.

And You're an idiot if You think You can throw rocks in the vicinity of a guarding military
and at the same time pretend to look smart complaining about consequences.

Choose one stupidity and go with it.

Forum List

Back