🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott NFL

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

Oh we will watch the Lions and maybe the Packers, Sunday is football.

I have no issue with him taking a knee, but I have an issue with Potus saying he should be fired.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

I have no issue with him taking a knee, but I have an issue with Potus saying he should be fired.
Colin Kaepernick is a really shitty player, and a fucked up human being. Lol

The Silly motherfucker has no credibility...

Why? POTUS has first amendment rights too.

You must boycott their sponsors too.

Exactly! We do not want to watch the oppressed millionaires play football. We are boycotting them!

And using his power to take civil rights away from others and their livelihood.

Well if the Dolphins loose to the Jets today, that it for me for the rest of the season,
and the Dolphin should have wished the world ended yesterday as it was predicted as it would have been easier for them.

Horseshit! That power lies with the fans and the sponsors!

I had ordered the NFL game pass in order to watch games overseas. I used up the first free week, now I have cancelled it. I'm not supporting that anti-American faggot commissioner they have. He's trying to blame President Trump for the divisiveness even though he is the one that let players do this shit during game time.

The asshats Ravens and Juguars kneeled for our national anthem in England and stood for the English. Fuck them!

I hope the NFL can recover from this considerable loss.

I won't be the only one.

I am glad you're standing up for what you believe. Me the other hand will be sitting down in front of the telly watching my Steelers destroy (hopefully) the Redskins on Monday.
Good for you.

Some of us think that a bunch of over-paid ass holes playing a kids game is much less important than respect for the people of our country.

But you go ahead and entertain yourself anyway.

If one liberal dumbass throws you guys into this much of a tailspin I fear for the future of the conservative movement.

Bunch of panty waste lightweights
No, Gramps, we are aware that pro-football is just a kids game played by spoiled adults.

It is not more important than respect for our country.

Fuck the NFL.

how many people have lots their jobs because of DONALD?

If one liberal dumbass throws you guys into this much of a tailspin I fear for the future of the conservative movement.

Bunch of panty waste lightweights
No, Gramps, we are aware that pro-football is just a kids game played by spoiled adults.

It is not more important than respect for our country.

Fuck the NFL.
You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
You give them the attention they seek.

upload_2017-9-24_7-50-25.png

what are they protesting?
blacks are not chronically brutalized by police
they are protesting FOR criminals--can one of you blacks please tell me why blacks love criminals so much??

The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."
1. you don't have a right to protest on work time/relating to your employer
2. they are protesting FOR criminals/criminality--I would say that is not only anti-American, but also uncivilized, anti-any country, ridiculous, etc
3. this shows the NFL is for criminals/criminality

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
You give them the attention they seek.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

roflmao, you are delusional

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.

Forum List

Back