🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott NFL

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
You give them the attention they seek.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

roflmao, you are delusional

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.
They are attacking nothing. They are exercising their first amendment rights.
It is up to their boss and their contract to determine if their behavior is acceptable on the job.
We live in a free society.

If one liberal dumbass throws you guys into this much of a tailspin I fear for the future of the conservative movement.

Bunch of panty waste lightweights
No, Gramps, we are aware that pro-football is just a kids game played by spoiled adults.

It is not more important than respect for our country.

Fuck the NFL.
You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
It is not JUST the NFL. It is the politics of the anti American left. Disrespect the flag, disrespect the country, pull down the statues, murder the cops and hatred for Trump! I thought you were smarter than that!

20160828_kap1.jpg

So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.
You have as much right to speak out as they do!

They kneel because he fought for their right to do so.
I think what they're doing is wrong but you are pointing out why they can do what they do.
they don't have a right to protest on work time/relating to their employer
THAT is up to their boss and the contract they signed together. Not you
no--an employer can fire you if you protest on work time and/or hurt the company name
and they can fire/layoff anyone they want to ..companies do it all the time
you don't think MLB, NBA, and NFL don't have clauses in the contracts for this?

and Kap is protesting because he thinks there is a huge problem of police brutality--when there is not
so the whole BLM/etc protest is based on lies/myths/etc

" I cannot ignore people who attack my country"

Just in case we weren't already crystal clear on who the sensitive snowflakes are, here.... stick around, in case anyone forgets, mmmmkay?

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

Oh we will watch the Lions and maybe the Packers, Sunday is football.

I have no issue with him taking a knee, but I have an issue with Potus saying he should be fired.
Why? POTUS has first amendment rights too.

And using his power to take civil rights away from others and their livelihood.

how many people have lots their jobs because of DONALD?

Many who worked for him, jobs security is not working in the T admin.

$$$$ is more important to the NFL than a person's life !

we allow them to kneel,----- and steal, do drugs, sell drugs, assault people, abuse animals, and---
DWI and KILL a mom!!! etc--what's wrong with killing a mom, says the NFL

after he killed a mom, he said:
'''The bitch ran a yellow light and hit me, wrecking my $45,000 [expletive] car."

arrested AGAIN!
''On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted drinking alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little was sentenced to two years' probation on May 6, 2005''

and after all this, then allowed to still play in the NFelonL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonard Little - Wikipedia
so what's a little protesting ?!! :rolleyes-41:
goes to show you $$$$ is more important to the owners/players/etc than a person's life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

I have no issue with him taking a knee, but I have an issue with Potus saying he should be fired.

as an employer he fired MASSIVE numbers of people?-------like a significant proportion of the USA work force? -----
you got a link? And that "take civil rights away..." issue? What civil rights have been taken away?

as an employer he fired MASSIVE numbers of people?-------like a significant proportion of the USA work force? -----
you got a link? And that "take civil rights away..." issue? What civil rights have been taken away?

He said he only hired the best, so I guess he only fires the best.:)

NFL stars drop to their knees at Wembley defying Trump | Daily Mail Online

American football stars took a knee in defiance of Donald Trump at Wembley Stadium today after he said sportsmen who 'disrespect America' should be 'fired'.
they have no idea what the situation is about--what dumbasses
the blacks are protesting for criminals.....for lies/myths
Riiiight... they are all dumb and don't know what they are doing. but you are smart AND you can read minds. are you ..... the Easter Bunny?!?!?!?

In his corp he used contractors who hired aliens who worked cheap. Most of the time he didn't pay them the agreement.

Forum List

Back