🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott NFL

The solution is to wine about oppresion. Thats all the left ever does. This dickhead hasnt helped one single person with his protest.

He got T̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ Donald Trump to make six tweets about it, during a time when he only made two tweets about the complete destruction of a US Territory.

So, he certainly is making a very strong point.

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
You give them the attention they seek.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

roflmao, you are delusional

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.
" I cannot ignore people who attack my country"

Just in case we weren't already crystal clear on who the sensitive snowflakes are, here.... stick around, in case anyone forgets, mmmmkay?
These fuckers are gonna find out the same thing the Dixie Chicks found out.
You can't piss on and insult them your fans and expect not to pay a price.

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.

Just in case we weren't already crystal clear on who the sensitive snowflakes are, here.... stick around, in case anyone forgets, mmmmkay?
easy to say, for someone with nothing at stake.

Good point.
Maybe these racist blacks would gain more support if they refused to play or collect a check.
I might even support them if their cause was real.
Nope.
What they're protesting is WHITE AMERICA.

Good point.
Maybe these racist blacks would gain more support if they refused to play or collect a check.
Nope.
So, you're telling me to ignore all of the reasons they, themselves, state for their protests, and instead substitute your reason, which you apparently derived from divine revelation, or some such.

Good point.
Nope.
So, you're telling me to ignore all of the reasons they, themselves, state for their protests, and instead substitute your reason, which you apparently derived from divine revelation, or some such.
Their reasons came out of the mouth of Colin Kapernick.

Last edited:

Good point.
Nope.
There reasons came out of the mouth of Colin Kapernick.
Not the reason you stated. You just made that up,because it's easier for you to be "angwy" about.

NFL stars drop to their knees at Wembley defying Trump | Daily Mail Online

American football stars took a knee in defiance of Donald Trump at Wembley Stadium today after he said sportsmen who 'disrespect America' should be 'fired'.
they have no idea what the situation is about--what dumbasses
the blacks are protesting for criminals.....for lies/myths
Riiiight... they are all dumb and don't know what they are doing. but you are smart AND you can read minds. are you ..... the Easter Bunny?!?!?!?
dumbasses --they don't even know why they are protesting...they couldn't tell you one fact about any of these incidents

but if a white player protested against statue replacement, the blacks would be crying like idiots

Good point.
Nope.
There reasons came out of the mouth of Colin Kapernick.
Not the reason you stated. You just made that up,because it's easier for you to be "angwy" about.
Nonsense. I heard what Kappy said.
He's jumping on the BLM bandwagon because he's dating one of them.
The players that agree with him are just doing it because they're racists.

They're nothing but a bunch of thugs who would be working for $9 an hour if it weren't for their natural build.

Listen, white people turning in there season tickets, boycotting the NFL, NBA etc......will put a dent in the pockets of some owners, but white people at the end of the day, this country will survive with or without your support....not everybody is a Trump fan.

There are much better ways to spend your time. When we lost the Oilers in Houston…you know what…life went on just fine.
Yep. Much more fun to post here and torque the jaws of the stupid 'Conservatives'. Anything that disabuses them of their willful ignorance strokes their fur the wrong way. LOL

Alternative to the NFL
NASCAR
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Sunday, September 24 | 2:00 PM ET | NBCSN

They kneel because he fought for their right to do so.
I think what they're doing is wrong but you are pointing out why they can do what they do.
they don't have a right to protest on work time/relating to their employer
THAT is up to their boss and the contract they signed together. Not you

That is true, but it is up to us if we watch them disrespect. I am NOT letting my grandkids watch these clowns diss our flag, no way Jose!

By the way, the ratings are in the proverbial toilet, lol. The only bright spot was this past Thursday night football game, which they had an INCREASE of viewers, so all the leftists heralded it. BUT, what they neglected to say was------------>Thurs night football never has good ratings, so a jump from very, very little viewership, to just very little viewership, is much ado about nothing-)

Forum List

Back