Boycott Wisconsin beer and cheese

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Send a message to Wisconsin voters and Scott Walker, that we don't want American workers being paid THIRD WORLD wages.

beer091114a.jpg

1092mildwax-web-jpg.jpg

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm, gonna buy me some today

Walker cut the wages of those who make beer and cheese? Really? It is always entertaining when you think you are having moments of lucidity.

Problem is, some Americans ^^^ DO want workers to be paid third world wages.

Hello Colonel Hyperbole. I see you are agreeing with your sidekick, Major Dipshit.

Your usual childish name calling aside, worse is that some on the right have even said they are in favor of an end to minimum wage.

Do they believe that because they know it would cause even more poverty, another recession and runaway inflation? Or because they don't know it?

Or, more likely that they just don't care?

:dunno:

Send a message to Wisconsin voters and Scott Walker, that we don't want American workers being paid THIRD WORLD wages.
I only have Boar's Head cheese and American Beer (except for dark micro-brews) are only good for washing hands with.
Head Cheese eeewww?
Boars head does make great deli meats. Dark beers tastes like bitter pumpernickel and is usally served at room temprature...yuck.
I will take a good IPA over a guinness stout any day.

Problem is, some Americans ^^^ DO want workers to be paid third world wages.

Hello Colonel Hyperbole. I see you are agreeing with your sidekick, Major Dipshit.

Your usual childish name calling aside, worse is that some on the right have even said they are in favor of an end to minimum wage.

Do they believe that because they know it would cause even more poverty, another recession and runaway inflation? Or because they don't know it?

Or, more likely that they just don't care?

:dunno:

Maybe its because a minimum wage is an artificial economic construct, one that if pushed too far will lead to more automation, and less unskilled people working. When you pay $10 for $5 worth of labor, something has to give.

Forum List

Back