Bradley Manning Trial In Military Court

On Wednesday, General Carr gave his testimony of the damage the pipelining of military detainees and Iraq war injuries compromised American troop lives and interfered with relations with foreign countries who have assisted the USA to stop terrorists: Manning's disclosures imperiled U.S. troops, ex-general says

This is a shocking read. The date of publication of the information is July 31 after General Carr's testimony at the trial of Cpl. Manning.

Sentencing Phase of Bradley Manning Trial -- 47 min. ago:

(Reuters) - U.S. soldier Bradley Manning's leaks of classified government files had a "chilling effect" on foreign relations, impeding U.S. diplomats' gathering of information, a senior State Department official said Monday.
"Every single embassy" was affected, said Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy, who warned about long-term consequences of Manning's 2010 leaks to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.
The releases will have "a chilling effect that will go on for some time," Kennedy said.
Kennedy testified at the sentencing hearing for Manning, who was convicted last week on criminal charges that included espionage. The hearing is to help the court martial determine how long the private first class should be in prison.
Kennedy was part of a panel that assessed the damage Manning caused to U.S. foreign relations by releasing more than 700,000 classified documents and videos.
The unauthorized releases made foreign diplomats, business leaders and other information sources "reticent to provide their full and frank opinions and share them with us," he said, cutting off information that political leaders need to make foreign policy decisions.

More here: Wikileaks Case Harmed US Diplomacy, Manning sentencing told

Diplomacy? :eusa_eh: Harmed? :rofl:

:up: Iraq did that 100X over

Sorry, you are mistaken, sir. And you would wipe your smile off your face if you understood the two articles I posted today. Fortunately for you, you have zero sympathy for the 25,000,000 women in Afghanistan and Iraq whom our troops freed from extremists' legal right to torture and murder them on sayso alone.

I thought liberals were for women's rights. My mistake.

Sentencing Phase of Bradley Manning Trial -- 47 min. ago:

(Reuters) - U.S. soldier Bradley Manning's leaks of classified government files had a "chilling effect" on foreign relations, impeding U.S. diplomats' gathering of information, a senior State Department official said Monday.
"Every single embassy" was affected, said Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy, who warned about long-term consequences of Manning's 2010 leaks to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.
The releases will have "a chilling effect that will go on for some time," Kennedy said.
Kennedy testified at the sentencing hearing for Manning, who was convicted last week on criminal charges that included espionage. The hearing is to help the court martial determine how long the private first class should be in prison.
Kennedy was part of a panel that assessed the damage Manning caused to U.S. foreign relations by releasing more than 700,000 classified documents and videos.
The unauthorized releases made foreign diplomats, business leaders and other information sources "reticent to provide their full and frank opinions and share them with us," he said, cutting off information that political leaders need to make foreign policy decisions.

More here: Wikileaks Case Harmed US Diplomacy, Manning sentencing told

Sorry, you are mistaken, sir. And you would wipe your smile off your face if you understood the two articles I posted today. Fortunately for you, you have zero sympathy for the 25,000,000 women in Afghanistan and Iraq whom our troops freed from extremists' legal right to torture and murder them on sayso alone.

deflect much? Who said anything about Afghanistan? I said Iraq did 100X more damage to U.S. Diplomacy than Assange could ever do by releasing a few transcripts sugar tits. :thup: Iraq was cheerled by Bill Kristol, who aty the time led the PNAC. Ever heard of the PNAC? Google it :thup: Kristol is now a paid-shill on :up: Fox TV.

My gawd!!! :shock: You're at 8K rep as well. Lots of rw bukakke rep still goin on. :( Google that as well ;)

Last edited:
Did you ever watch the tape that Manning released showing what appears to be U.S. forces machine-gunning down reporters?
Heres what it says on youtube:

The newly released video of the Baghdad attacks was recorded on one of two Apache helicopters hunting for insurgents on 12 July 2007. Among the dead were a 22-year-old Reuters photographer, Namir Noor-Eldeen, and his driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40. The Pentagon blocked an attempt by Reuters to obtain the video through a freedom of information request. Wikileaks director Julian Assange said his organisation had to break through encryption by the military to view it.

you need to watch that video before hyping your thread again :thup:

Did you ever watch the tape that Manning released showing what appears to be U.S. forces machine-gunning down reporters?

The newly released video of the Baghdad attacks was recorded on one of two Apache helicopters hunting for insurgents on 12 July 2007. Among the dead were a 22-year-old Reuters photographer, Namir Noor-Eldeen, and his driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40. The Pentagon blocked an attempt by Reuters to obtain the video through a freedom of information request. Wikileaks director Julian Assange said his organisation had to break through encryption by the military to view it.

I watched the unedited version that Manning altered through clever omissions to make America look particularly bad as himself. :cranky:

This isn't a trial, it's a witch hunt in a banana court.

Manning was required to report war crimes by law and that's what he did.
Military trials are the dullest events you ever heard of, Billo. It's nothing but a hearing on the extent of the damages Bradley Manning did to America by exposing us to enemies. Bin Laden had some of Mannings leaked documents in his house. That is the coverup that should be being looked into.

Juiian Assange is of the Public Enemy Number One with 700,000 confidential military war documents in his possession. And he's using it in the most malicious manner possible every time his butt gets closer to being in a sling over rape in various countries he's visited and engaged in unsafe sex.

All this so he doesn't have to talk to authorities he promised to stick around to talk to but was a no show on his trial date to hear his side of the rape allegation.

link?

Stop w/ your unsourced hackery :talktothehand: .

As far as the military is concerned, you serve? When? Where?
Did you serve? When? Where?

You need to watch the video I posted earlier showing the bits Assange edited out, clearly showing those "civilians" with AK-47s and an RPG.

But you won't. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
You need to watch the video I posted earlier showing the bits Assange edited out, clearly showing those "civilians" with AK-47s and an RPG.

The "un-edited" video you posted, was shorter than the "edited" video you claimed Assange posted on Wikileaks.

I saw both in their entirety and they don't prove what you're claiming.

That is not "clear!" In addition, they certainly don't act like enemy combatants (standing around in broad daylight outside of a house, with absolutely no hostile intent being demonstrated).

You show just how much of a disgusting piece of shit your are, by defending this garbage! You're also a fucking coward who refuses to comment on the shooting of the van, which BTW, there is no legal justification in the world to target.

You cannot target people bring aid to the wounded. That is a war crime! They are off-limits in any situation.

The bottom line is, you cannot target people taking no part in hostilities. And one of this country's core values is that no one should be punished for a crime they did not commit. So I guess it's nice to see that you're one really fucked American!

The "un-edited" video you posted, was shorter than the "edited" video you claimed Assange posted on Wikileaks.

I saw both in their entirety and they don't prove what you're claiming.

That is not "clear!" In addition, they certainly don't act like enemy combatants (standing around in broad daylight outside of a house, with absolutely no hostile intent being demonstrated).

You show just how much of a disgusting piece of shit your are, by defending this garbage! You're also a fucking coward who refuses to comment on the shooting of the van, which BTW, there is no legal justification in the world to target.

You cannot target people bring aid to the wounded. That is a war crime! They are off-limits in any situation.

The bottom line is, you cannot target people taking no part in hostilities. And one of this country's core values is that no one should be punished for a crime they did not commit. So I guess it's nice to see that you're one really fucked American!
If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

Progressives, however, can't exist without their lies.

You've made it quite plain you'd rather side with the terrorists than with the US military. The Reuters "journalist" was carrying an RPG, as I've plainly shown, and as Assange and Manning edited out.

You and your blind support for terrorists are dismissed.

Hey, that's my line!

There's gotta be copyright infringement in there somewhere.

Name one.

You've made it quite plain you'd rather side with the terrorists than with the US military.
So people standing around outside a house, are now considered terrorists?

mmmmmm.............

Stop by and say "Hi", next time you're on planet earth.

The Reuters "journalist" was carrying an RPG, as I've plainly shown, and as Assange and Manning edited out.
Is this a new enemy you've made up that we should be aware of?

"Journalist jihadists"

And you merely labeling someone as a terrorist, doesn't make them one.

Hey, that's my line!

There's gotta be copyright infringement in there somewhere.

Name one.

So people standing around outside a house, are now considered terrorists?

mmmmmm.............

Stop by and say "Hi", next time you're on planet earth.

The Reuters "journalist" was carrying an RPG, as I've plainly shown, and as Assange and Manning edited out.
Is this a new enemy you've made up that we should be aware of?

"Journalist jihadists"

And you merely labeling someone as a terrorist, doesn't make them one.
As I've said before, I've shown you the truth of what the gunship video really showed -- that the attacks were justified -- and you'd rather believe what the terrorists want you to believe.

Good America-hating robot.

As I've said before, I've shown you the truth of what the gunship video really showed -- that the attacks were justified -- and you'd rather believe what the terrorists want you to believe.

What your video showed, was a war crime. People who love this country stand up for its principles. One of which, is the rule of law. Those who break it, should be held accountable.

Those that hate this country, do not stand up for its principles and think the opposite. Which, in this case, would be defending the war crime.

There is something seriously wrong with people who think its okay to murder people who are just standing around in front of a house making no hostile gestures whatsoever.

What your video showed, was a war crime. People who love this country stand up for its principles. One of which, is the rule of law. Those who break it, should be held accountable.

Those that hate this country, do not stand up for its principles and think the opposite. Which, in this case, would be defending the war crime.

There is something seriously wrong with people who think its okay to murder people who are just standing around in front of a house making no hostile gestures whatsoever.
The full video shows a terrorist with a rocket launcher he was pointing in the direction of the helicopter. Thanks for watching the full video with your eyes wide shut. That is provocation enough to wipe a band of snipers exactly as was done.

Some videos are for adult viewing only. The children's theater is 3 doors down on the left. No violence allowed. ;)

Manning would like to be Bill Ayers, so he apologizes to military court and requests a college education. Associated Press story

The maximum he can get at this time is 90 years. He destroyed America, now he wants to learn something. :rolleyes:

There is something seriously wrong with a moron who claims that a guy with a rocket launcher in a war zone is "innocent".

Look, we get it: You hate America, and you love terrorists who kill American troops.

You wept when bin Laden was killed, didn't you?

There is something seriously wrong with a moron who claims that a guy with a rocket launcher in a war zone is "innocent".

Look, we get it: You hate America, and you love terrorists who kill American troops.

You wept when bin Laden was killed, didn't you?
You just keep making shit up, doncha?

BTW, it wasn't a rocket launcher, it was a camera bag. Why the fuck would a Reuter's newsman be carrying a rocket launcher?

The full video shows a terrorist with a rocket launcher he was pointing in the direction of the helicopter. Thanks for watching the full video with your eyes wide shut. That is provocation enough to wipe a band of snipers exactly as was done.

Some videos are for adult viewing only. The children's theater is 3 doors down on the left. No violence allowed. ;)
No it doesn't!

You're a fuckin' liar!

I've seen both videos in their entirety and neither one shows what you claim.

No it doesn't!

You're a fuckin' liar!

I've seen both videos in their entirety and neither one shows what you claim.
I never lie, OReally.

None of the above photos are what I saw. The rocket launcher guy made a brief appearance with his rocket launcher, then quickly slipped out of view. He was next to a building on his left, viewer's right. I'm pretty sure I showed that earlier around here somewhere.

Last edited:

deflect much? Who said anything about Afghanistan? I said Iraq did 100X more damage to U.S. Diplomacy than Assange could ever do by releasing a few transcripts sugar tits. :thup: Iraq was cheerled by Bill Kristol, who aty the time led the PNAC. Ever heard of the PNAC? Google it :thup: Kristol is now a paid-shill on :up: Fox TV.

My gawd!!! :shock: You're at 8K rep as well. Lots of rw bukakke rep still goin on. :( Google that as well ;)
I don't have to google what I recollect from reading both Madeline Allbright's State Department Notes and Colin Powell's notes on Iraq. I read them from stem to stern. Ms. Allbright's notes alone were more than enough cause for the entire universe to target Iraq and whip some sense into them. Clinton scratched his scrotum instead of manning up to the job of President.

You're brainwashed by the old Clintonista spin room, the ones who covered Clinton's butt with ladies for 8 years, starting with Jennifer Flowers, whom they roasted publicly as a liar, then Clinton himself admitted that she was being truthful and he and his club-mauling staff lied as he entered his lame duck months.

The Short Attention Span Theater of Clinton's Inattention to Duties of the Office of President

Dot, you tend to overuse those blinders. It wasn't the sex, it was the obstruction of justice that caused Bill Clinton's impeachment and disbarment. He got off light for destroying children's faith in leaders on his term, and his legacy is a huge leap in underage pregnancies, venereal diseases, and especially oral sex diseases.

His disease went viral, and he will answer to a higher power for the human misery he brought on the children of pilgrims, in my humble opinion.

Military trials are the dullest events you ever heard of, Billo. It's nothing but a hearing on the extent of the damages Bradley Manning did to America by exposing us to enemies. Bin Laden had some of Mannings leaked documents in his house. That is the coverup that should be being looked into.

Juiian Assange is of the Public Enemy Number One with 700,000 confidential military war documents in his possession. And he's using it in the most malicious manner possible every time his butt gets closer to being in a sling over rape in various countries he's visited and engaged in unsafe sex.

All this so he doesn't have to talk to authorities he promised to stick around to talk to but was a no show on his trial date to hear his side of the rape allegation.

link?

Stop w/ your unsourced hackery :talktothehand: .

As far as the military is concerned, you serve? When? Where?
Did you serve? When? Where?
wasn't addressing you welchboi and I served back in the mid-80's FYI tardboi
Manning would like to be Bill Ayers, so he apologizes to military court and requests a college education. Associated Press story

The maximum he can get at this time is 90 years. He destroyed America, now he wants to learn something. :rolleyes:

destroyed merka? How so civilian girl? What basis do you base that hyperbole on. You are a joke when it comes to this matter. Class -A , rw sheeple you are :thup:

Forum List

Back