We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

Believe you are born free?

Follow along
Why don't you follow along? Didn't you read the post where I explained that I didn't know what you meant by that? I don't know what you believe that means in your imagination. I understand freedom in terms of legal rights and responsibilities and even still there are multiple contexts in which to view that. Was I born into slavery as Sally Hemings was? No. I was born with the same equal legal rights as all other Americans. In that context I was born free. But there's also the context of the imposition all laws place on human freedom. If I wanted literal freedom I'd have to abandon society all together and live in nature. In this context I would then be free from all legal responsibilities. Neither of these context help me understand what you imagine natural rights to be.

Last edited:
Why don't you follow along? Didn't you read the post where I explained that I didn't know what you meant by that? I don't know what you believe that means in your imagination. I understand freedom in terms of legal rights and responsibilities and even still there are multiple contexts in which to view that. Was I born into slavery as Sally Hemings was? No. I was born with the same equal legal rights as all other Americans. In that context I was born free. But there's also the context of the imposition all laws place on human freedom. If I wanted literal freedom I'd have to abandon society all together and live in nature. In this context I would then be free from all legal responsibilities. Neither of these context help me understand what you imagine natural rights to be.
So you don’t believe you were born free. I get it.

I don't take my cues on what a thoughtful and moral democracy looks like from a bunch of slavers... :laugh: ... that's stupid. It's like cooking tips from Hannibal Lecter
There are no slavers in America today

200 years ago, yes

But not now

And thanks to them black people born in America today are US citizens
No not thanks to them you hilarious frail white. :laugh: Thanks to them millions of black people were born into slavery in this country. It the black civil rights fighters, America's real heroes, who we have to thank for this not being a deplorable apartheid state where black people are still being treated unequally.

No not thanks to them you hilarious frail white. :laugh: Thanks to them millions of black people were born into slavery in this country. It the black civil rights fighters, America's real heroes, who we have to thank for this not being a deplorable apartheid state where black people are still being treated unequally.
And if the slaves had stayed in Africa thats where most black people would be today instead of America

Bad luck for the slaves but good luck for you

And if the slaves had stayed in Africa thats where most black people would be today instead of America

Bad luck for the slaves but good luck for you
Is this because you imagine America and Africa for that matter would all be the same today without slavery? :dunno:

I know that when reality fails you frail whites turn to fantasy and cosplay to cope but maybe don't do it so openly where I can so easily point and laugh at you. :laugh:

Is this because you imagine America and Africa for that matter would all be the same today without slavery? :dunno:
Not the same

We might not have peanuts and okra, which I would miss

And we would not have rap music, which I wont miss

But we would be a less violent nation, no civil war history, and a better school system

Not the same

We might not have peanuts and okra, which I would miss

And we would not have rap music, which I wont miss

But we would be a less violent nation, no covil war history, snd a better school system
Because white Europeans famously get along so well? How long is the cosplay performance you're planning on putting on for me? :dunno: :laugh:

Utopia is your claim not mine

But it would be a happier country without so much crime and tribal warfare
Because you love white liberals? :laugh:

The reality, you frail moron, is that anything you imagine is a fantasy. I don't know what America would look like had there been no slavery because all my experiences are from the one that did. The question is, why does your frail ass depend so much on fantasy? :dunno:

Because you love white liberals? :laugh:

The reality, you frail moron, is that anything you imagine is a fantasy. I don't know what America would look like had there been no slavery because all my experiences are from the one that did. The question is, why does your frail ass depend so much on fantasy? :dunno:
I get along better with white liberals than most african tribes get along with each other

I get along better with white liberals than most african tribes get along with each other
Good for you I guess. Feel frail to spend your time imagining and fantasizing what that world would look like to you. :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back