🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brady brags Pats may have had Jets playbook

The question still remains if any Jets players ever read the Jet's playbook... :lol:

uh the fact they made it to the AFC championship game twice recently despite a lame ass quarterback,thats kinda lame.

Stealing a play book? Hell, trade a guy and you can get a play book. That's not a big deal. Now, stealing a game plan to an upcoming game, now you may have got something.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

When Sanchez was the Jets quarterback, I doubt the playbook consisted of more than a handful of plays.

That's all that WATERHEAD could handle.

got to remember,that was the only game where he got CAUGHT stealing the plays.He probably found more clever ways after that to be more discreet.:D i would also say that they were more concerned with trying to find out the alingments of the defense more than anything else.Rex being a defensive mind is clever in that respect.

what really cracks me up is that the pats recent draft they just had,they used it on i think a 3rd or 4th round pick who they expect to take over from tom brady when he retires in a couple years,whats really funny about it is that he was backup in college.thats really planning well for the future.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back