Bragg’s GJ cancelled for Wednesday mysteriously

Because Gross Prosecutorial Misconduct can lead to disbarment... And potential Criminal Charges..Intentionally withholding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the grand jury is a serious charge... Gross malfeasance of duty..
Ah, you are getting updated talking points from your far right media sources.

Don't forget to yell "derp state" when this doesn't pan out.

Although we don’t know for sure why today’s festivities were cancelled, this is still a pleasant turn of events.

Last edited:
Your imagination is working overtime.
/——-/ Imagine this : “Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid "major dissension" within the district attorney's office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the "weakness" of the case.” -Fox News

I think Mike Cohen really didn't want to testify, President Trump's team of high powered lawyers would make him look pretty fucking stupid, and Bragg may just be showing him mercy.

Laughter..... Because he just sunk his own pipe dreams by withholding exculpatory evidence from the grand jury.
It is to the defense of the indicted one that exculpatory evidence must be given, not a Grand Jury.

However, if he didn't take that evidence being in the hands of the defense into consideration and it exonerates the suspect, then he perhaps deserves to lose.

/——-/ Imagine this : “Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid "major dissension" within the district attorney's office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the "weakness" of the case.” -Fox News
That ^^^ could very well be true.
That is not what I was addressing though.

They never really intended to arrest Trump. They released the news to get the mass public use to the idea of Trump being arrested, hoping that Trump supporters would protest in mass, so they could pull off another false flag operation. That way they could create a narrative and call it a sequel to January 6.
Just making stuff up ^^^^.

My favorite line?

Id.

Just when I was getting kind of down on the jurors in a deep blue city, the reason we have Grand Juries may be vindicated.

Well, if FoxNews has a source that said that, then it must be true! :itsok:

You folks have been "just making stuff up" about Trump for over 6 years.

But keep trying. Maybe you'll get him next time. :04:
Sure, now about the $130,000 for a one night stand with Stormy just after his third wife had a kid...

The goal of the democrats is not to punish trump or send him to jail. Their goal is to produce riots they can exploit.

Democrats want to be able to round up mega republicans.

This is why I originally predicted he would be indicted on friday.

Forum List

Back